Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! (2663 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Winnergal(f): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hey guys, especially those living in the yankee and u.k,

Where can i learn these slangs online?

Is it right to say.

fucking cool------if you want to say something positive about another thing
fucking shit------------if you want to say somethng negative

or would you rather say,

fucking crap, real shit, real shitty, really, shit

Is 'cool' a synonym for 'great'
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by debosky(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
cool and shit are not as popular as slangs anymore

In the US, for good stuff they like the word 'awesome'

so, some people say 'f***ing awesome' or 'f***ing A'

shit on the other hand isn't used as much, you can try www.urbandictionary.com there are lots of definitions for modern slangs there wink
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
yeah, in the uk i dont think people use 'cool' and 'shit' to describe things that are 'awesome', where i live in south london, to describe good things we often say things like 'sick', 'greazy', urggh, hmm, i rarely hear people say 'f*cking sick etc', we substitute the 'f*cking' by saying 'bare', theres plenty more slangs though tongue grin
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Winnergal(f): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Thanks debosky smiley

So if i like a car i'll just have to say 'the car is fucking awesome'?
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
Winnergal:

Thanks debosky smiley

So if i like a car i'll just have to say 'the car is fucking awesome'?
If you like, but don't say the 'f*cking' around adults etc only when you're with your mates, even with your mates, dont say it too much, not a very nice word smiley
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2008
you're getting it now wink

better yet, 'that car is sick!'.

ibkaye can probably help you out on the uk slangs better wink
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by chiogo(f): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hey, idk about y'all but the f and s words are still very much used, well by young people especially. But it's not really nice sayin' 'fuckin' cool', only crazy people talk like that but yes, the f-word is used very much in the US. as for my friends and i, when i see somethin' cool, i go 'it's mad cool' or some people say 'that shit is mad cool' the word shit is just like the word 'thing/stuff' so sayin' 'fuckin' shit' don't really make sense. another way of sayin' somethin' postive or complementin' somethin' is 'that's ill' or 'that shit's ill'.

Ps: most people use d f-word to express anger/disgust most times. for example, if someone pisses u off, u can call him/her a 'fuckin' retard' or whatever word u wann@ use.

it depends on ur age. Curse words are basically used among friends/co-workers, etc. u can't talk like dat to ur boss unless y'all are really tight.

hope this helps.
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Amigoz(f): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2008
@ poster y use 'F' word @ all? Just cos d western world uses it dont make it right! As someone mentioned, its only cool among ur peers who talk like dat.
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by folahann(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2008
All those compliments are meant for super Eagles
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by folahann(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2008
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by hollandis(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2008
folahann:

WORD!!!

@Topic
Sacking Berti Vogts will be f$$king Awesome
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Uzzyan: 1:46am On Jan 26, 2008
lol
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by ThugLife1(m): 2:33am On Jan 26, 2008
hollandis:

WORD!!!

@Topic
Sacking Berti Vogts will be f$$king Awesome
Hahahahahah that is fucking funny!
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by eldee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
err. . . to me the f-word is among the best things english has adapted. i wonder if them germans have their own version. just imagine a word u can use for errtin in a sentence

what the Bleep is fcukin wrong with this fcukin bleeper?? grin grin don't try this at home

that's swearing at the highest level. . .but in se where i stay most pips would prefer to use 'freakin' instead, u drive your point home without being too vulgar. u want to hit the point but u don't want em old folks in the bus to freak out so u go

that dude is a freakin pervert  grin

@topic
as ib said the pips that use the f-word here are the low-class whities, though the s-word is still alrite.

if u were to see the ride sumone was talking about in the uk, u'll go like

arrrrgh, that car is sick. . .

or
angolan chicks are the shit. . .

also try as much as possible not to start using 'thingy'
i'm so used to it that it almost destroyed a speech i needed to contest for a post in college. grin
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
eldee:

@topic
as ib said the pips that use the f-word here are the low-class whities, though the s-word is still alrite.

sooo true tongue
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by ThugLife1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2008
Yea
so fucking true smiley
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by eldee(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2008
hmmn, that's so freakin expository
Re: Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! by tommyex(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2008
what a fucken thread,
Oops!
what a shit thread
lol.
Good education of the F-word ere

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Help Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Issue / What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? / How Many Animal Are In This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.