Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231821 members, 1620528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 at 07:54 PM

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (21569 Views)

LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / Books By T. R. Cain (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by legendprac(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2012
I normally think ahead of the authors of crime/detective novels, and most times, I arrive @ d correct conclusions before I get to d end of d novel... But larry, u were so Ǧ☺☺ϑ, I didn't K№ω where to start from. I found it hard making a meaningful theory that will help me solve the mystery... (Maybe cuz I stopped reading novels abt 5yrs ago or just cuz u r damnn too gud)...

I comot my cap for u joor... I pray u get published...
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by punche(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
IS THIS A REAL LIFE STORY? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
HipsyDipsy: All I can say is WOW! Thumbs up larry sun. U made ♍Ɣ little heart skip @ some points in d novel. Great work. Held M̶̲̥̅ƹ spellbound for hours. Buh I knew dere was an "abel" somewhere. Caught dt wen I saw dis inchapter 5
"and most importantly, he needed the assistance of Abel to finish the business at hand first, and if that was done, Eze Chima would not have any reason to work here anymore. Because, by that time, everything would have changed immensely"
U shlda seen M̶̲̥̅ƹ shouting "I talk am!" Wen I found out abt Abel ; ;DD more grease 2 ur elbow bro. Sincerely hope u get published.
Very good of you to notice that, few people did. Thank you so much, Hipsy.
Bless you, ma'am.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
legendprac: I normally think ahead of the authors of crime/detective novels, and most times, I arrive @ d correct conclusions before I get to d end of d novel... But larry, u were so Ǧ☺☺ϑ, I didn't K№ω where to start from. I found it hard making a meaningful theory that will help me solve the mystery... (Maybe cuz I stopped reading novels abt 5yrs ago or just cuz u r damnn too gud)...

I comot my cap for u joor... I pray u get published...
Thank you, Legend. I'm glad you were intrigued...you owe me a hug. smiley smiley
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
punche: IS THIS A REAL LIFE STORY? shocked shocked shocked
It's a work of fiction, Punch. Plotting, Characterization and Setting are purely imaginary. There isn't any Abel Chima at large in the real world, and no library in Nigeria bears the name BEDLAM. I hope you liked the story.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by yertyr(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2012
Here 4 nairaland...I've read so many stories... I've come to rank authors and their work.Your's d best and seconded wit anoda guy wit funny name,then a few others.Larry u're too much.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2012
Larry-Sun:
Yap, the Note comes before the story, likewise the synopsis.
I was in Nigeria last night,with Richard and saw everything.I love ur work sir

Wow
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2012
yertyr: Here 4 nairaland...I've read so many stories... I've come to rank authors and their work.Your's d best and seconded wit anoda guy wit funny name,then a few others.Larry u're too much.
Thank you, Yertyr. Your rave means a lot to me...merci.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I was in Nigeria last night,with Richard and saw everything.I love ur work sir

Wow

You were in Nigeria with Richard? Lol! Abigail mustn't hear that.
Thank you, I'm glad you loved it.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2012
Larry-Sun:

You were in Nigeria with Richard? Lol! Abigail mustn't hear that.
Thank you, I'm glad you loved it.

I love ur work.I wanna get more of it
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

You shall, trust me.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Damex333(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

me 2,i want more of it,but it seems lyk most of ur topics are just fragments 4rm ds 1.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Damex333(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Damex333: me 2,i want more of it,but it seems lyk most of ur topics are just fragments 4rm ds 1.
his or mine

His
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Damex333(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: his or mine

His
his i mean larry sun
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 3:53am On Dec 08, 2012
*yawn*

Larry!Larry

I just finished page six,I have to rest now.Man u are ma chosen african John Grisham

I just hope I don't have morningmares!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2012
Damex333: me 2,i want more of it,but it seems lyk most of ur topics are just fragments 4rm ds 1.
True. But there is still a sequel...did you read this one (The Brand Of Cain)?
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: his or mine

His
Mine, I guess. Do you have any work of art too?
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *yawn*

Larry!Larry

I just finished page six,I have to rest now.Man u are ma chosen african John Grisham

I just hope I don't have morningmares!
Page six or Chapter six? Thanks for the accolade, HBG. I initially thought you've already read it. You won't be disappointed.
**XOXO**
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Mine, I guess. Do you have any work of art too?
yeah I do have my own works here on nl but wen readers don't comment,I tend to leave it so I have unfinished stuff.

The other thing I write southern african stuff that has no Nigeria in it so the audience kind of don't have interest in whatever I write.

I only got to finish Tears for Blessing because I got positive feedback,it wasn't that much but it encouraged me to finish it.

U can just check ma profile for refference
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Page six or Chapter six? Thanks for the accolade, HBG. I initially thought you've already read it. You won't be disappointed.
**XOXO**
Page six not chapter six,I only read @ night and hopefully today I will finish the Brand of Cain.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Eny1: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
larrysun: why are you not campaigning for poster of the year angry you competitors are rigging. readers of this thread should vote in his honor. i joined nairaland for this thread.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Eny1: larrysun: why are you not campaigning for poster of the year angry you competitors are rigging. readers of this thread should vote in his honor. i joined nairaland for this thread.

I think its better he stays out of it,us as his fans will vote for him.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by HumbledbYGrace: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
This is great.

Looking forward to the sequel boss.

God Bless u
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Eny1: larrysun: why are you not campaigning for poster of the year angry you competitors are rigging. readers of this thread should vote in his honor. i joined nairaland for this thread.
You joined Nairaland for this thread? God bless you, Enyl.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: This is great.

Looking forward to the sequel boss.

God Bless u
Finished it, I guess. Thanks so much, HBG.
God bless you too.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by maejackie(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wow! Larry, this is so very great. I'm your number one fan. Will you sign my autograph? Pleeeaaasssseee!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
maejackie: Wow! Larry, this is so very great. I'm your number one fan. Will you sign my autograph? Pleeeaaasssseee!
Thanks a lot, Maejackie. Bless you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by jslimz: 12:23am On Dec 14, 2012
Larry thanks for the continuation "The paradox of Abel". I'm glued to my phone till i conclude the reading of the last chapter.
Bro your the best joor!!!!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Damex333(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Larry-Sun:

True. But there is still a sequel...did you read this one (The Brand Of Cain)?
Yes i read it all,its superb,i must confess am impressed,and am not easily impressed. Have u started d paradox me abel here on nl
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
te author=Damex333] Yes i read it all,its superb,i must confess am impressed,and am not easily impressed. Have u started d paradox me abel here on nl[/quote]
Thanks a lot, Damex. Bless you. Yes, I've started the sequel...
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2012

(0) (1) (2) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan. / Wole Soyinka: Things You Didn’t Know About Him

Viewing this topic: 2scorehigh(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.