Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33379 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

Very well my brother. My family is doing great, and thanks for asking. Keep waxing strong my brother. The good Lord is your strength.

You got a mail bro.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You got a mail bro.

Ok my brother. will check. Did u send it to the e-mail id I posted here?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
Through Nairaland.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Through Nairaland.

I am unable to check my Nairaland email account, as i have long forgotten the password. I have tried recovering it to no avail. I am considering asking the Admin to help me effect an email change from the backend.

You can in the meantime send me mail through pointb2012@ yahoo.com
Or send a PM to PointB* (my alternate Monika)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You people are delusional, how are you going to sanction people in a faceless forum? Do you really believe that the owners of this website will give you any power beyond and above what every other forumite has? mtcheeew.

On a separate note, as an observer, I am disappointed with some of you ungrateful posters who waited until a new Eze was selected to muster the courage to attack the incumbent Eze. It would have been better to have addressed issues concerning the Eze privately rather than publicly washing the dirty laundry here.

We all know that the foolish Eze is a stubborn goat, but by golly, he fought for your cause gracefully on NL and for that, you people should show some respect and appreciation.

We now have a new Eze with a different leadership style who believes in building bridges and being less confrontational. The new Eze's leadership style is what I'd classify as "Reverend Father Leadership Style" or "The Sam Ikenna Leadership Style". While people like me think the style is a dan daudu (Sisi) style, lets wish the new Eze and Eze nwanyi well.

@First bolded: We are working on a strategy. We welcome a suggestion from you when the lame duck session is opened in another thread.

Thanks for your tacky endorsement of my work (@second bolded). cheesy grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Onlytruth(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

I am unable to check my Nairaland email account, as i have long forgotten the password. I have tried recovering it to no avail. I am considering asking the Admin to help me effect an email change from the backend.

My brother you have mail at hushmail.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
PointB:

Ok i have sent it through the yahoo id.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother you have mail at hushmail.
9ja_I_hail:

Ok i have sent it through the yahoo id.

Messages acknowledged. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.