Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral (29184 Views)

Gold-obsessed Man Shows Off Solid Gold Shirt, Takes Pimping To A Whole New Level / 'Dead' Boy Sits-up, Asks For Water At Own Funeral, Dies Again / Man Shows Up For Dwi Hearing -- With An Open Can Of Beer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Ranoscky(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2012
I have seen some1 readin 'his own' obituary printed paper, with the date of when his gon be burried.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Christambasador: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Story
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by bory09(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2012
What if they have organise a big and expensive party for the decease and he show up what will happen? Mehn they will kuku kill ham ni o make he go heaven go rest

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Sijo01(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2012
solomto: my brother once called her friend who was sick,he made the call around 12pm in d morning and her girl picked the call and the spoke about her health condition. Later he went to see her around 2pm bt saw people and her siblings crying,he asked what was wrong and they told him her girl just passed away around 8am that morning. Then who picked and spoked wt hm was wat he asked them which evrryone was perplexed.,he even showed them the call history., this is nt a movie bt a life experience that am aware of.
So,i never try calling any number of a dead individual.

Na wa for dis ur 'her, her' o. sad
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by dabrake(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2012
acidtalk:

Nollywood you mean.

Starring Mr Ibu (Mr main man), Patience Uzoko, Aki and Pawpaw.

Directed by Novia
burial song by tonto dike
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by godstino(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2012
solomto: my brother once called HER friend who was sick,he made the call around 12pm in d morning and her girl picked the call and the spoke about her health condition. Later he went to see her around 2pm bt saw people and her siblings crying,he asked what was wrong and they told him her girl just passed away around 8am that morning. Then who picked and spoked wt hm was wat he asked them which evrryone was perplexed.,he even showed them the call history., this is nt a movie bt a life experience that am aware of.

Mehn!!! ur diction go fit increase d price of garri...GBAGUN.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by ignis: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2012
The man should sue them to court for degradation and denudation of identity.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by GentleNaaz(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2012
Ds film resemble nollywood. If i wr dia, i wont run i swear, i wl fly mor dan eagle. All of una way dy yan, if una dy dia some of una go just die; no b faint.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Marcela04: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2012
Y didn't he show up b4 d day of d funeral
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2012
Marcela04: Y didn't he show up b4 d day of d funeral
so who waz in the coffin,,

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by dnawah(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2012
acidtalk:

Nollywood you mean.

Starring Mr Ibu (Mr main man), Patience Uzoko, Aki and Pawpaw.

Directed by Novia
guest actor:sam loco
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by solomto(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2012
godstino:
Mehn!!! ur diction go fit increase d price of garri...GBAGUN.
anything issue about life, death and after life is still beyond human comprehension.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by otondoebig: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Oboy,I go run forget my shoe.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by cesil92: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Don't worry, they are acting nigerian film
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by joyblinks(f): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Nollywood has acted this story na, some years ago. E get wetin nollywood neva act? The movie starred Segun Arinze (who was the ghost) and Stella Damasus (His wife) exactly the same story just that the two brothers were twin in d movie and neva knew themselves...
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2012
bory09: What if they have organise a big and expensive party for the decease and he show up what will happen? Mehn they will kuku kill ham ni o make he go heaven go rest

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2012
Meen I just pity the people there.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by victme1(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2012
solomto: my brother once called her friend who was sick,he made the call around 12pm in d morning and her girl picked the call and the spoke about her health condition. Later he went to see her around 2pm bt saw people and her siblings crying,he asked what was wrong and they told him her girl just passed away around 8am that morning. Then who picked and spoked wt hm was wat he asked them which evrryone was perplexed.,he even showed them the call history., this is nt a movie bt a life experience that am aware of.

what is this bro? i beg yarn fact and dont bobo us. mechewwwww! siooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrr
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by bigbam: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2012
peterowode: why are they running away? are they not happy he is still alive
u fit stand wif dead body
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Caseless: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2012
solomto:

*grabs fone to call my late parents* if they answer ehnn, even for ten seconds i go happy die.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Sike(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Na wa o! But What'd U expect 4rm dose dat fainted & ran away tho?.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by belhomme(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=solomto] my brother once called her friend who was sick,he made the call around 12pm in d morning and her girl picked the call and the spoke about her health condition. Later he went to see her around 2pm bt saw people and her siblings crying,he asked what was wrong and they told him her girl just passed away around 8am that morning. Then who picked and spoked wt hm was wat he asked them which evrryone was perplexed.,he even showed them the call history., this is nt a movie bt a life experien lobatan!!!
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Spec savers just got a lead for a new TV advert!
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by ATMC(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2012

i understand you, but this is about someone's son...r u saying dt a mother's first reaction wont be to call d son's line? Of course she can't just believe d death of her son just like dt. I tell you dt if someone very dear to you like ur son or sibling is being discussed as dead, u wont be in a haste to fix d burial rather you'll call d person's line as a way of confirming. This is y i wondered out loud y d family didn't call him on phone, don't they have access to phone in brazil?
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Idealkocep: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2012
Funny sha. The young man should have called his family after receiving the information. Atleast that chaotic situation should have been averted. Maybe the village is still in dark ages, but brazil is among 8 big economies.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by ATMC(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2012
^exactly, this story sounds fake. If to say na naija, i for dey believe small
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by NEROSKY(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Maple: A 41-year-old car washer shocked his family when he interrupted a funeral being held for him at his mother's home in the town of Alagoinhas in northeastern Brazil, police said Tuesday.

Police inspector Roberto Lima said by telephone that on Sunday Jose Marcos Araujo identified a body at the city morgue as being that of his brother, Gilberto. Lima said that Jose Marcos took the body to his mother's home where a wake was held.

"The confusion started when news started circulating that a car washer had been shot dead," Jose Marcos' wife, Ana Paula, told the UOL Internet news portal. "Police called my husband and told him that his brother had been killed and his body was at the morgue." Lima said the confusion was "understandable."

"The two men closely resembled each other and both worked as car washers," Lima said adding that the man whose body was in the morgue was named Genivaldo Santos Gama. He said further information on Gama was not immediately available.

A few hours before the Monday burial "a friend of Gilberto's saw him walking down the street and told him that his family was mourning him," he said. "So he went to his mother's home to let everyone know he was very much alive."

When Araujo showed up at his wake "some people fainted and others were so scared they ran away. It was a big shock," family friend Maria Menezes told the G1 online news site.

Gilberto's mother Marina Santana told reporters "I am overjoyed. What mother wouldn't be after being told that her son is dead and then sees him alive."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/23/gilberto-marcos-araujo_n_2006529.html?utm_hp_ref=world
cheesy grin
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by harlos: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
coolchris: Things are really happening, i was just surfing net early today and i came across this picture of Picture Of A Baby Born With 2 Faces

More Photos Visit http://www.varpal.com/forum/thread/146/photo-baby-in-china-born-with-second-face/
na 2 face e be
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by davades(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Can't believe all these are happening in Brazil, 1st twas a boy that woke during his funeral and later this...
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by anintia(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
its only the best way get attention from the people you have wanted it from.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Its the second coming. Haleluya!!
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Ejine(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
dabrake: burial song by tonto dike

Oh boy eee! If Tonto Dikeh sing the burial song, na im be say some of the guests wey attend the burial go follow die on top the guy wey dem dey bury.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.