Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral (29185 Views)

Gold-obsessed Man Shows Off Solid Gold Shirt, Takes Pimping To A Whole New Level / 'Dead' Boy Sits-up, Asks For Water At Own Funeral, Dies Again / Man Shows Up For Dwi Hearing -- With An Open Can Of Beer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by chreldb(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
solomto: my brother once called her friend who was sick,he made the call around 12pm in d morning and her girl picked the call and the spoke about her health condition. Later he went to see her around 2pm bt saw people and her siblings crying,he asked what was wrong and they told him her girl just passed away around 8am that morning. Then who picked and spoked wt hm was wat he asked them which evrryone was perplexed.,he even showed them the call history., this is nt a movie bt a life experience that am aware of.
So,i never try calling any number of a dead individual.

What exactly are you saying here? it sounds interesting. I only wish you wrote in english or pidgin, but this language in know not!
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Ogb21(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
coolchris: it happened in china anyway.....
Not suprised! dis diformity of a thing is mostly from there.
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Boboedom: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Can you imagine the race for life. Na spiritooooo.......lol
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by oladayo042: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is Superstory.....
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
let us see the picture to know if this a hoax or if this is true cos the story seems fake
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by Chibest2000(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
peterowode: why are they running away? are they not happy he is still alive
u go stand?
Re: Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral by suco50(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2012
You guys on this thread are mostly coward, even lilly-hearted females are better of. If I was @ the funeral where the acclaimed deceased suddenly showed up alive again, I will never run cos I'm a self-trained 'SUPERMAN'... Ladies notice this *smiling*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / FRSC Men Involved In Auto Crash In Ibadan. / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.