Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams (5429 Views)

Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / 15 Common Habits That Can Damage Your Kidneys. / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams by ologunduduabra(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2012
"If you've got a dream, protect it."
accomplish your dreams

This statement caught my attention the moment i heard it. Will smith was having a dad to son talk with his biological son Jaden syre smith in the movie pursuit of happyness when he made a statement which I quoted above. This got me thinking and I realized that sometimes it’s not that you and I don’t have dreams but the problem is that we fail to protect it. The first step which is very important is to have dreams, set goals, make plans for the future, etc. It doesn’t end there. Your dreams are like eggs. It has to be nurtured. Catered for and make sure it gets all the protection it gets. There are lots of things we often do that can harm our dreams, aspirations, goals, and objectives. I made a list of a few things that are harmful to our dreams. continue reading......http://seasonedlife..com/2012/10/common-habits-that-prevents-you-from.html[color=#990000] smiley

1 Like

Re: Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams by nysot(f): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nice piece..read through and it was excellent

1 Like

Re: Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams by ologunduduabra(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
nysot: Nice piece..read through and it was excellent
thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

(1) (Reply)

Own A PayPal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money With NG IP @N1500 / I Just Became Pmp Certified / Geological, Geotechnical, Geophysical And Geochemical Works - Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.