Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet (1055 Views)

The Calamity Of Thursday - Incident Prior To The Death Of The Greatest Prophet / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by nextpart(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2012
Muhammad was the greatest prophet of Allah but........

He ate poison that caused his death. He could not detect the poison until after eating it as a true prophet. What a great prophet.

Allah told him to take the beautiful wife of Zaid, his adopted son. What a holy Allah and his holy prophet.

After he abolished adoption of children following his take-over of Zaid's wife, Muhammad told Abu Hathafa's wife, Sahla to put her bre.ast in the mouth of (to bre.ast-feed) brother Salim an adopted son, a grown-up man with beard to be able to retain him in the house. What an exemplary prophet and founder of islam.

Allah told him that he and other muslims could have se.x with their slaves and captives (Sura 23:5-7). What a moral and holy Allah and his holy prophet.

He married Aisha at the age of six and had se.x with her at the age of nine. What a responsible and respectable prophet of Allah.

He killed, maimed and destroyed the innocent and held many captives in the name of Allah. What a great warlord for Allah.

Therefore Muhammad was the greatest prophet of Allah as he possessed the attributes of his Lord.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by nextpart(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
For God's sake, how can anybody in his/her right natural and spiritual senses call this man a true prophet? An atheist is hollier than him. Even an idol worshiper cannot be as unholy as this man they call prophet of islam.

Are muslims not aware of the acts of this their prophet or they deliberately closed their eyes to them? Or is it satanic hypnotism and blindness? This is a serious, very serious spiritual problem. God have mercy. Most of you muslims are better than this man in term of se.xual integrity.

How then can any sensible person trust such a sinner's revelation or his Allah. It would have been understandable if he did those things before he became a prophet but not as a prophet. Is God corrupt? How can He be dealing with such a corrupt man as His representative?

How can he get to paradise? Which paradise? The holy paradise for the holy people? Never. What is islamic definition of holiness? Killing and se.xual immorality? God will not be seen as just if Muhammad goes to paradise and anybody sent to hellfire because nobody can be a worse sinner than him. God is not partial, if Muhammad goes to paradise, everybody will.

What sin was he warning people about? He was committing all the sins he was supposed to warn people about. Whenever he committed any sin he would say Allah authorized it like in Zaid's case. A holy God cannot give an unholy command.

The Allah that spoke to Muhammed was God-impersonated, not the true God and that was why he chose the type of Muhammed as his prophet. No wonder the content of his revelations and the hadith of his faithfuls.

It is stupidity of the highest order to compare such a sinful warlord with Jesus. They are not in the same class at all. You cannot even compare him with any prophet in the Bible talkless of Jesus.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Will anybody defend this?
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Waiting! Waiting!! Waiting!!!
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by Sweetnecta: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
@nextpart and truthman2012:
by nextpart(m): 11:26am
Muhammad was the greatest prophet of Allah but........

He ate poison that caused his death. He could not detect the poison until after eating it as a true prophet. What a great prophet.

Allah told him to take the beautiful wife of Zaid, his adopted son. What a holy Allah and his holy prophet.

After he abolished adoption of children following his take-over of Zaid's wife, Muhammad told Abu Hathafa's wife, Sahla to put her bosom in the mouth of (to bosom-feed) brother Salim an adopted son, a grown-up man with beard to be able to retain him in the house. What an exemplary prophet and founder of islam.

Allah told him tha he and other muslims could Be Intimate with their slaves and captives (Sura 23:5-7). What a moral and holy Allah and his holy prophet.

He married Aisha at the age of six and Were Intimate with her at the age of nine. What a responsible and respectable prophet of Allah.

He killed, maimed and destroyed the innocent and held many captives in the name of Allah. What a great warlord for Allah.

Therefore Muhammad was the greatest prophet of Allah as he possessed the attributes of his Lord.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Muhammad Was The Greates Prophet by nextpart(m): 1:01pm
For God's sake, how can anybody in his/her right natural and spiritual senses call this man a true prophet? An atheist is hollier than him. Even an idol worshiper cannot be as unholy as this man they call prophet of islam.

Are muslims not aware of the acts of this their prophet or they deliberately closed their eyes to them? Or is it satanic hypnotism and blindness? This is a serious, very serious spiritual problem. God have mercy. Most of you muslims are better than this man in term intimate integrity.

How then can any sensible person trust such a sinner's revelation or his Allah. It would have been understandable if he did those things before he became a prophet. Is God corrupt? How can He be dealing with such a corrupt man as His representative?

How can he get to paradise? Which paradise? The holy paradise for the holy people? Never. What is islamic definition of holiness? Killing and intimate immorality? God will not be seen as just if Muhammad goes to paradise and anybody sent to hellfire because nobody can be a worse sinner than him. God is not partial, if Muhammad goes to paradise, everybody will.

What sin was he warning people about? He was committing all the sins he was supposed to warn people about. Whenever he committed any sin he would say Allah authorized it like in Zaid's case. A holy God cannot give an unholy command.

The Allah that spoke to Muhammed was God-impersonated, not the true God and that was why he chose the type of Muhammed as his prophet. No wonder the content of his revelations and the hadith of his faithfuls.

It is stupidity of the highest order to compare such a sinful warlord with Jesus. They are not in the same class at all. You cannot even compare him with any prophet in the Bible talkless of Jesus.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Muhammad Was The Greates Prophet by truthman2012: 1:12pm
Will anybody defend this?
death does come to every creation. this shows that Muhammad [sa] is part of creation. same you say about Jesus by your statement that he died, too. same condition occurred to each and every prophet [as]. from the Bible the type of death, either natural or circumspect is not the measure of knowing who a true prophet of God is. or you dont believe the litmus tests of what the bibles say about who is a prophet [i am a muslim so i have a different take, but since these men only accept the bibles, i am using their bibles in this argument].

if Allah didn't protect Muhammad [sa] His Messenger from poison that was inactive for 2 years, Yahweh didnt protect His son from immediate hanging in the Bibles.

And as to the adoption of children, if it is abolished on Muhammad [sa], then it is also forbidden on others. it is logical then to know that Muhammad [sa] is not related to Zayd [ra]. Zaynab [ra] was married to Zayd by Muhammad. she was no more a virgin when adoption was abolished. if when she was a virgin, Muhammad [sa] did not force her to marry him, it will be illogical for him now that he is the most desired Arab [sa] to be running after somebody that he didnt run after before. Thats not how male think. you want it fresh and not as much when it is not. The hardest things that must be abolished were abolished on the family of Muhammad [sa] [interest was abolished on his uncle, abbass [ra]].

i remember when Muhammad Ali the boxer told Diana Ross the singer that in some black people's award that he does not want her now that she has been with [sorry diana; many men including white men [the almost exact words of the legendary boxer]]. i think that anyone who believes that the messenger [sa] will marry a woman so that adoption will be the thing of the past but then tells a woman to whip out her jewels so that some guy who didnt feed on it by wet nursing is sic in the head.

many reasons to believe that the hadith is something fabricated. the first and most important is that it is against each of the 6000 plus verses in the Quran. that alone disqualifies it as something to be seriously examined in classical understanding of Islam.

the other reasons hinges upon what we know of the superior morality of the prophet [sa]: he was not a man who goes against the Quran, even in the littlest of matters. Example of what may be consider little: when he was told to be conscious of Allah, the most conscious of Allah didnt say to anyone but I am the most conscious or I am conscious of Allah, always. When he was told that he frowned and turn his head, he rushed to the man and never forgot the man by saying upon this man, my Lord remembered me [even though revelations were coming to him [sa] day and night].

further, when adoption was cancelled, it covers everyone, just like when interest was cancelled [everyone was included]. D

Does anyone knows how plausible for a woman to breas.tfeed a grown man? it will be the most difficult thing to do without heavy sex.ual consequence on both. the location will be the most appropriate. If it is done in the open as to prevent other things happening, who determines when it is enough suc.kling is reached? how about the people who will be watching the whole scene, considering that the arabs used to be heavy in sex.ual orgy, even being initiated by women and Islam stopped them altogether? people of such nature or any people could be tempted by breas.tfeeding to go at it in the public because the shame was thrown out in the first place by the said brea.stfeeding. which of the men watching it will not see a free for alland probably say me too?

i dont wanna think about what will happen if it takes place in the privacy. pre-intimacy is what you have set up between people who know that they are not related and se.x can happen. if such a nu.dity of breast.feeding frenzy occurs in any society, lets keep religion aside, do you think there is a need for any covering of the body, anymore? what purpose is garment then? the evil disbelievers are not going to stop until they see the punish that they have worked very hard to secure for themselves. let me say this to you, if you dont know it already, Islam is what brings real honor and recognition to women and prevents men from outright advantage of them, if they fear God, with how terrible and se.x is today, you will see that the muslims have the fewest bad eggs of the religious communities that say they worship 1 God.

we have discussed the issue of Aisha [ra] over and over with you, so there is no need to do it here since your heart is made up against guidance. well let me just touch up on the slave women for a moment.

being a slave will not strip anyone from being a person, still. when a woman reaches sex.ual maturity, slave or not, she needs what a woman needs; her own man. if she does not have any, like the house helps in 9ja, she will get it from any male in the house. if OGA ask for it, when madam no dey house, it is as good as gotten, the reason many of the wives dont want sisi as house help because they know their husbands will be eating all kind of fruits and both house help and oga will be wiping mouth [these are the realities of nairaland storytellers]. a house help is most honored when she is having what the lady of the house is having.

Yahweh told His Prophets [Moses [as]] and many others to kill disbelievers. How do you think Allah will not tell the muslims not to defend themselves, especially when they have been such an awful attack for so long? even america began defending herself and then some against alqaedah and even saddam husaine. the nature is to prevent somebody taking your life by you working hard to preserve it. thats what the Prophet [sa] and his companions [ra] by The Command of God did. they didnt kill all the animals, and all the people, including the aged and non combatants. remember this for the future because i know you are not through fighting against Islam.

truthman2012, abeg help me console your man nextpart because i dont want his next part is blowing a fuse.

Whats Muhammad [sa] warning about, you ask, nextpart? He warned that you should not associate god with God [see the 10 commandments. its in there]. He warns that you should not say God does not exist [its in there in the 10 commandments against the atheists].

I will not dignify your statement about Muhammad [sa] in relationship with Jesus son of Mary [as]. When you know what holiness means we can talk, because the platform of true holiness is not from you but from God Almighty Who is Able to decide all affairs.

we have app for people like you. its called "ignore him". i will use it sometimes in the future after God as given me strength in wisdom to shame your posts.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sweetnecta

This is my candid opinion about the thread. I believe exchange of opinions should not cause hate as civilized people. There are many foreign websites where this type of religious debate is on-going but they take it with maturity.

You said a slave woman could have se.xual desire like a free woman. This is very true but if there was that sympathy for them, why not free them? The fact that they are slave does not mean having se.x with them is not a sin. What do you call fornication and adultery? It is se.xual relationship outside marriage.

I believe br.east-feeding a grown man is not ideal because it cannot turn an adopted son into a real son biologically or spiritually. Such practice is meant for se.xual pleasure.

A man of God is not expected to be too much interested in se.x. It reduces a man's spirituality and that is why when doing any spiritual excercise (like fasting), God people abstain from se.x.

It may be strange to you that excessive se.xual urge is demonic. God knew one woman is enough for a man and that was why He created only Eve for Adam. If there was any man who needed many wives it was Adam because he was the only person on earth and God wanted him to reproduce and fill the earth. You will agree with me that God has the ability to create many wives for Adam but He did not. This is why Jesus approved of only one wife.

If a man cannot be satisfied with one woman like Adam, something is wrong. Afterall Jesus had none.

To God, sin is not only worshiping idol and disbelief in His existence. God hates se.xual sin as much as idolatery. God said ''be ye holy for I am holy''.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by nextpart(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sweetnecta:

You are already seeing my posts as ''fighting agains islam''. It is not so. I am only trying to convince as many as possible.

You will agree with me that a lot has been said against christianity and Jesus and we do not see them as a fight. Muslims said Jesus was not killed but God made it to appear so to them, which by implication it means the whole of christiandom is deceived by God. They say Jesus was a murderer because he surrender himself to death and so many terrible things. But we do not see it as fighting against christianity. Everyone has the right to express his/her opinion in a peaceful manner.

Friend, we are talking about eternity where there is no second chance. I want to advise you to post as many criticisms as you have the ability to do to convince and convert as many as possible to your religion if you believe in it. Don't mind what people will say or do. Try your best possible for God to see you have done your part provided you do not harm anybody because two wrongs don't make a right. We cannot afford to harm those we ought to save. Warn as many as you have opportunity to warn.

Our common enemy is satan and it is he we should fight and not ourselves. When we fight ourselves we give him joy. When we kill ourselves we promote his kingdom and supply the blood he needs.

Thank God that both christians and muslims believe there is satan and that every bad work is from him. I have preached to an educated 'ifa priest' who said satan does not exist. So because we both believe there is satan, let us join hands to fight him the way we know because he could be hiding anywhere.

Thanks.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweenecta

I omitted the issue of Mohammed's take-over of Zaid's wife in the candid opinion I expressed on this thread.

I wish to state that it was morally bad for Mohammed to do such a thing. It was also an injustice to Zaid. How would he feel seeing his wife with his master? This was why Mohammed abolished children adoption for Zaid to go away from the house.

When David took the wife of Uriah, God was not pleased with him (2 Samuel Chapter 11 & 12). Therefore the same God could not have commanded Mohammed to do the same thing.

Why would Allah command Mohammed who had many wives to take the only one belonging to Zaid? What is Allah's interest in it? Mohammed was first afraid because he and the people knew it was moraly wrong to do such a thing. But Allah forced him. Why? This shows the type of Being this Allah is.

Jesus said it is wrong to divorce a woman except for fornication and whoever maries a divorced woman commits adultery (Mathiew 19:9).

A holy prophet is required to be transparently holy.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by Sweetnecta: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
@truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 8:35pm On Oct 24
Sweetnecta

This is my candid opinion about the thread. I believe exchange of opinions should not cause hate as civilized people. There are many foreign websites where this type of religious debate is on-going but they take it with maturity.

You said a slave woman could have se.xual desire like a free woman. This is very true but if there was that sympathy for them, why not free them?
you free your enemy who you have just fed to strength from starvation, while the way is still going on so that she can fight you along those people who are still fighting you, and if the war is over and his people are disseminated that she now becomes a beggar or any number of bad things she is capable of doing that must be done to survive? you must not be practical or thinking or both. what if its a woman that is stunningly beautiful? you will turn her out to fend for herself when the wolves will tear her apart, while it is better she is secured with you as a legal wife or what your right hand possess until God makes a way for her or both of you?

The fact that they are slave does not mean having se.x with them is not a sin.
who sets up the rule of committing sin, you or God? since we are talking about sex, lets stay on it. Yahweh told the children of israel to keep the virgins for themselves? how did they know who was virgin and who is not except testing the matter and what a an to do with virgin? was Yahweh committing sin or will the children of israel committing sin if they do or dont do what Yahweh said they should do? please provide your opinion or answer directly. its your bibles and i will use them, InshaAllah to tal to your conscience.

What do you call fornication and adultery? It is se.xual relationship outside marriage.
whatever make permissible is not a sin when He makes it permissible, even if it is a sin at other times. bowing of Jacob and his family to Joseph was not a sin as it is permitted by God that the dream of a prophet is true. other bowing to a king or god is a sin before God. when God says the se.xual relationship with what your right hand possess is permissible, it will not be fornication or adultery.

I believe br.east-feeding a grown man is not ideal because it cannot turn an adopted son into a real son biologically or spiritually. Such practice is meant for se.xual pleasure.
i already said it was made up by people of your thinking to score a cheap shot. Muhammad [sa] has shaped me to a better man when it is my peers in 9ja are the sugar daddies and the so called aristocrats of the "aristo" jargon. i do not do what is not mine from islamic point, regardless of how pretty and how eager she wanna serve the menu.

A man of God is not expected to be too much interested in se.x.
this here nullifies the children of God humping the daughters of men to mae them produce babies and the holy ghost mounting young girl Mary to produce Jesus her son as godly and Godhead respectively.

It reduces a man's spirituality and that is why when doing any spiritual excercise (like fasting), God people abstain from se.x.
you people make your own fasting rule. show me where God told you to fast and what you must do in your fast and what how long during the day is your fast? you people are making things up as you go. how then can you sell anyone the rule of anything spiritual for the pleasure of God?

It may be strange to you that excessive se.xual urge is demonic. God knew one woman is enough for a man and that was why He created only Eve for Adam. If there was any man who needed many wives it was Adam because he was the only person on earth and God wanted him to reproduce and fill the earth. You will agree with me that God has the ability to create many wives for Adam but He did not. This is why Jesus approved of only one wife.
you are thinking with your head under your feet. Jesus didnt approve anything of marriage of one wife or whatnot for you christians. stop freaking me out with your not so true statement. and you have the audacity to condemn Abraham, Jacob and others who had more than 1 wife, yet you claim your religion is abrahamaic? You use Psalm of David to protect yourself from satan while David had many wives.

If a man cannot be satisfied with one woman like Adam, something is wrong. Afterall Jesus had none.
dont make me laugh. you seem naive. The Adam you hate and the Jesus you are forcing to be what he is not? i will leave this at that without going further with any analysis of the two of them including matters of se.x.

To God, sin is not only worshiping idol and disbelief in His existence. God hates se.xual sin as much as idolatery. God said ''be ye holy for I am holy''.
and God created man and woman so that they could be husband and wife and make babies. stop the weak thinking.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by Sweetnecta: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
@nextpart:
Sweetnecta:

You are already seeing my posts as ''fighting agains islam''. It is not so. I am only trying to convince as many as possible.
by you not thinking, so you flood "them" with what you pick up from gutter so that at the end they will accept 3 Gods Who are all 1 God and one of the 3 dies off and they are still 3 making up 1 all the way? welcome, you got mail, you got it really made.

You will agree with me that a lot has been said against christianity and Jesus and we do not see them as a fight. Muslims said Jesus was not killed but God made it to appear so to them, which by implication it means the whole of christiandom is deceived by God.
first when the incident that is "made to appear so" was being played out as in happening there, there was nothing called christianity. who were being referred to as them in the "it so appear so to them" but the people at the scene bent on killing Jesus? God made them felt satisfied of their evil deed while Jesus enjoyed the Protection and was secured away from the "them", in the same matter that Abraham was in the fire that nimerod threw him. so that you may be willing to admit ignorance or at least begin to think, did Yahweh deceive Pharaoh with so many miracles until he drowned in the last? God makes the rule and only immoral mind will say i can play it differently and it will be better.

They say Jesus was a murderer because he surrender himself to death and so many terrible things.
said Jesus was a murderer because if anyone has delivered himself to his own killer you will say he committed suicide and that is self murdering and people like that are murderers.

But we do not see it as fighting against christianity.
you dont care for Jesus. all you do is lip serves. his rules you dont follow. his suggestion you reject for the opinions of Paul. his religion you abandon, including the way he worshiped. the noble soul he promised will come after him for sure you made to a ghost so that you will not have to follow the right human being that is The Another Comforter. you are like donald trump with your bull dung.

Everyone has the right to express his/her opinion in a peaceful manner.
including lying as you have? come on.

Friend, we are talking about eternity where there is no second chance. I want to advise you to post as many criticisms as you have the ability to do to convince and convert as many as possible to your religion if you believe in it. Don't mind what people will say or do. Try your best possible for God to see you have done your part provided you do not harm anybody because two wrongs don't make a right. We cannot afford to harm those we ought to save. Warn as many as you have opportunity to warn.
this is the only truth i have read from you. so how do you know what is truth, except what comes from God Almighty? I worship nor what you worship. to you your way to me mine.

Our common enemy is satan and it is he we should fight and not ourselves. When we fight ourselves we give him joy. When we kill ourselves we promote his kingdom and supply the blood he needs.
i say curses on satan daily. i ask God not to let him deceive me or even to come to my presence. i make this prayers for me, all muslims and those who will be muslims. Amin.

Thank God that both christians and muslims believe there is satan and that every bad work is from him. I have preached to an educated 'ifa priest' who said satan does not exist. So because we both believe there is satan, let us join hands to fight him the way we know because he could be hiding anywhere.

Thanks.
i ask God to render the plan of satan worthless for all so that we are on the straight path that God commands us to Him.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by Sweetnecta: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
@truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 12:25pm On Oct 27
Sweenecta

I omitted the issue of Mohammed's take-over of Zaid's wife in the candid opinion I expressed on this thread.

I wish to state that it was morally bad for Mohammed to do such a thing. It was also an injustice to Zaid. How would he feel seeing his wife with his master? This was why Mohammed abolished children adoption for Zaid to go away from the house.
orally bad according to you or you are God now? You do not now the story of Zayd [ra] or that of Zaynab [ra] and how they became husband and wife. The one who married Zaynab to Zayd is the one who paid her dowry and knew her as a child and if he wanted her at anytime before she was married would have taken her. If during are first year or anytime for himself would have. But he didnt and his marriage to her was a reluctant one except that it was by divine decree from God. Read it again in the Quran and you will notice that God says you not desire it to be so. Muhammad [sa] the virgin at 25 will not be wild at 50 years when he is now the established messenger of God. God wished to abolish fake family set up and who is best that it should be abolished upon but the carrier of the message?

When David took the wife of Uriah, God was not pleased with him (2 Samuel Chapter 11 & 12). Therefore the same God could not have commanded Mohammed to do the same thing.
noticed that you said God blamed David. Maybe because there was nothing of good established from it and it was not a command from Him.But the case of Muhammad [sa] it was a command and a law was to be established. I say God did not blame Muhammad [sa] because there was a reason for it abolishing adoption.

Why would Allah command Mohammed who had many wives to take the only one belonging to Zaid? What is Allah's interest in it?
to abolish a fake family arrangement and to establish an everlasting law against it. I have a personal story on this matter. Last year my wife adopted a teenage girl in Lagos. before long while my wife was out of the country for assignment, she was sneaking out with some neighborhood boy who got her pregnant. my wife's mother didnt know what she was doing and i do not live in 9ja except that i talked to her about how to be a success so that we can be happy for her. well. she was different from my wife her fake mother. she was unlike anything of her family or mine. that tells you that adoption is never a true family setting. you have to let people carry their family name and blood.

Mohammed was first afraid because he and the people knew it was moraly wrong to do such a thing.
the fact that Muhammad [sa] was "afraid" shows that he had nothing to say but obey his Lord. Was Zayd [RA] or Zaynab [RA] afraid of Muhammad [sa] and not mindful of Allah? Who do you think turned the hearts of the former husband and wife upside down so that divorce can happen? When Muhammad [AS} and until those people and many generations died and you people took up the cause of maligning, there was no maligning of the event.

But Allah forced him. Why? This shows the type of Being this Allah is.
you are on your own here just the same way you are on your own because you also claim that Yahweh forced Jesus to die by presenting himself to those killers, even after he had prayed to Yahweh so that he be spared from being killed by hanging.

Jesus said it is wrong to divorce a woman except for fornication and whoever maries a divorced woman commits adultery (Mathiew 19:9).
this is so dumb. have you seem knowledge from it except blindness and denial of reality?

A holy prophet is required to be transparently holy.
Muhammad [sa] is on the path of Ibrahim [as].
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by LagosShia: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
nextpart,you deserve a ban.

You're putting up there many topics (redherrings) together.I'm sure all or most of these topics you have brought up individually in other threads and got refuted.you're repeating yourself in a bundle.its regurgitated stupidity.so why are you spamming the forum and trying to be annoying?
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sweetnecta

Now I know you are only paying a lip- service to islam, you don't believe the quran at all. You said your wife adopted a girl in your house? You still adopt a child after your prophet has banned the practice? I pronounce you disqualified to talk for Mohammed henceforth.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by LagosShia: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
truthman2012: Sweetnecta

Now I know you are only paying a lip- service to islam, you don't believe the quran at all. You said your wife adopted a girl in your house? You still adopt a child after your prophet has banned the practice? I pronounce you disqualified to talk for Mohammed henceforth.

What an annoying idi.ot and a very big fool you're .the problem with most of you blind fanatical christians is that you know nothing about what you speak of on Islam.and you don't even mind lying and talking nonsense.

There is nothing wrong in "adoption" so far as it is done according to Islamic rules.the major rule being that the child must continue to bear his biological father's name and should not be considered one's own child.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
LoL!. . .see rebuttal by oga sweetnecta i hail thee grin . . .@oga LagosShia don't mind that dude he's dumb grin
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
LagosShia:

What an annoying idi.ot and a very big fool you're .the problem with most of you blind fanatical christians is that you know nothing about what you speak of on Islam.and you don't even mind lying and talking nonsense.

There is nothing wrong in "adoption" so far as it is done according to Islamic rules.the major rule being that the child must continue to bear his biological father's name and should not be considered one's own child.

I am not surprised at your abuses, your religion permits anything bad including fighting, fornication and adultery. No sin at all. Keep on abusing, islam is a religion of peace. Thank you.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by LagosShia: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
truthman2012:

I am not surprised at your abuses, your religion permits anything bad including fighting, fornication and adultery. No sin at all. Keep on abusing, islam is a religion of peace. Thank you.

How loving,peaceful and appealing you and your words are! Very loving and peaceful indeed.
Re: Muhammad Was The Greatest Prophet by truthman2012(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2012
LagosShia:

LagosShia

Wait a minute, I'm not done with you yet.

You said the major rule of adopting a child is to allow him/her to bear the biological father's name. This was not what Mohammed told Hathafa's wife, Sahla about Salim, an adopted son.

Mohammed told her to put her bre.ast in Salim's mouth, a grown-up man with beard (bre.ast feed) to retain him in the house following the abolition of children adoption, occasioned by Mohammed taking over Zaid's wife. Why did he (Mohammed) not tell her to allow Salim to bear his real father's name and remain in the house as an adopted son?

You people are just being fanatical in ignorance. We now know who the idi.ot and fool is.

(1) (Reply)

CNN Reports Islamic Miracle: Flowers That Respond To Worship Allah / Kids Dua Now Word By Word –islamic Dua For All Problems / Jabata Attended Fidau Prayer Despite His Public Advocacy Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.