Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. (2236 Views)

She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Transgender Men Show Off Their Sexy Body…see How Stunning Look [PHOTOS] / Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2012
a man sees a lady 2dai.,in few minutes they talk 2qeda..he tells her he feels sumtin 4 her..b4 d day ends,.they end up in bed 2qeda..his this luv quys??.cos m rily havinq a 2nd tot about quys....
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by 190theclown: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
of cos honey,
if we dont taste that kudi in between your legs, how sure are we that you love us in the first place

slice dey go - no time cool cool
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
@190...his sex now a guaranty 4 luv
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by AtheistD(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: a man sees a lady 2dai.,in few minutes they talk 2qeda..he tells her he feels sumtin 4 her..b4 d day ends,.they end up in bed 2qeda..his this luv quys??.cos m rily havinq a 2nd tot about quys....

Not it isn't love. A lot of men will go to extreme lengths to bed a girl. How do they act after finally getting the cheese? Do they run a mile or stick around?
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by 190theclown: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: @190...his sex now a guaranty 4 luv

^Yes to me, sex is a MUST

there can never be love between us if no sex

maybe cos i love sex and am excellently good at it - just saying embarassed embarassed
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin 190, u r really a Clown.. shocked shocked
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: ..his this luv quys??...

Pritheeann: ...his sex now a guaranty 4 luv

What's with the H-factor? I know yorubas are guilty of this in spoken english, but not in written english. Is it a deliberate attempt to amuse?

If this story is about you, then I fear for your existence. You're getting closer to a threshold of absolute worthlessness.

#noOffencePls#.

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
@fluid26..if u didnt av any reasonable tin 2 say,.u wudnt v stoped by...is not evry topic u comment pls......no offence pls...
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
What is love??
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by AtheistD(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
acidosis™:
What is love??

Good question. If she can define what her views are on love then we will better understand her expectations.
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nne,i love this ur topic title...'HIS THIS...' Lwkmd!!and she is stil adding more...'His sex','His love'...lmao

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: a man sees a lady 2dai.,in few minutes they talk 2qeda..he tells her he feels sumtin 4 her..b4 d day ends,.they end up in bed 2qeda..his this luv quys??.cos m rily havinq a 2nd tot about quys....

Its not love, its just wat happens wen a smart guys meets a dumb chic.

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
His this luv quys? Lol...na dis kain girl dey sweet to straff without complications. cheesy

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
@bobo yekini n binqer..fanks 4ur point of view...
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Exponental(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
It is a man's right to propose and a woman's, to accept.
So, if buyer meet seller and their bargain gree.....deal don dey be dat.
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by 190theclown: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
BoboYekini: His this luv quys? Lol...na dis kain girl dey sweet to straff without complications. cheesy

grin grin
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
wetin dey worry dis girl sef? Dis one wey u do eye like ojuju calabar. undecided Can't u see I'm on ur side?
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by omega25red(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
just because a man was able to sweet talk her out of your panties in less than a day doesnt mean that you should bad mouth all men. tell the said woman to learn to stop being a fast in the azz hoe and maybe the men she deals with will respect you i mean her more

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by delkuf(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2012
fluid, wht is yoruba and the h factor. cant u pick a better way to prove ur point. for that, some thing must be wrong with u
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by madamebebe(f): 1:10am On Oct 25, 2012
angry lord have mercy! Why type like that? What is wrong with your typing composition?..

1 Like

Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by CyberG: 1:20am On Oct 25, 2012
@Pritheean, those your lips could be an asset munching on big candy cane! Just saying...LOL
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2012
did he rape her?
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by 190theclown: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
CyberG: @Pritheean, those your lips could be an asset munching on big candy cane! Just saying...LOL

grin grin
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2012
BoboYekini: His this luv quys? Lol...na dis kain girl dey sweet to straff without complications. cheesy

cheesy
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2012
Pritheeann: @bobo yekini n binqer..fanks 4ur point of view...
ahh! Pritheann,his dis the way u see it?his not my fault,pls forgive my bad manners
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2012
@fluid26...hmmmmm
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2012
@binqer u didnt do anytin wronq!!!.u and boboyekini spoke ur mind out...fyn i made a mistake imma typinq,,.dat doesn't mean evry1 shud judqe mi....
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by 190theclown: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Pritheeann: @binqer u didnt do anytin wronq!!!.u and boboyekini spoke ur mind out...fyn i made a mistake imma typinq,,.dat doesn't mean evry1 shud judqe mi....

grin grin grin
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2012
@190 what'z amusinq you??..
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2012
His this the way you guys respond to a thread?? grin grin grin grin
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Pritheeann(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2012
undecided
Re: His This D Way Men Show Luv Dis Days??. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012

zip up at all cost...men of today are so cunning when it has to do with dealing with the opp. sex....so zip up, zip up...it won't cost u anything other than total self control and determination. try and flee from peer pressure, bad friends who wud advice u that it is nothing that they do it, that others do it, why shudn't u do same...flee from them...they will only destroy u and flee like flies....

there are good men, but the nature of the world we live in today won't let ladies identify them...we live in a fast world...immoral world where immoralities are celebrated more than wisdom and sane life...

musical videos today promote and celebrate indecency, movies too...adverts, etc...so it affects how guys of today view relationship....indecent dressing amongst females too plays a key role...so be strong n dnt give up smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? / Am Scared -am I Loosing My Relationship / Reasons Why Women Are So Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.