Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29192 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Most times as men our lust drives makes us do stupid things just to show her we cared but as you grow older you view those act as childish though may be funny.

Mine was writing her exam for her after boasting for her friends that i wont get caught which i scaled through but i have to jump from up when i was spotted though i have submitted her paper then.

well the girl later left me, this days i see it as; was i drugged or mad? yours please no insult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
i know sexkillz fought to be a moderator just because of women angry

backtotopic

buyin recharge card for her was the silliest move ive ever made

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by DonTonero: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

backtotopic

@ 190 are you sure you only bought card cos your type wil sell the papa land to flex woman

5 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am speechless
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Una be fool: Am speechless

Why?
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by isaco(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Emotion can mis lead. Woman can convince, lov can make one mad. I Assisted her to get house rented, but with her money and later found another man banging her inside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
DonTonero: @ 190 are you sure you only bought card cos your type wil sell the papa land to flex woman

ROTFL!! grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 2goodbobo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
DonTonero: @ 190 are you sure you only bought card cos your type wil sell the papa land to flex woman

Very hilarious
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why?
cos am feeling cold down here
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by annawhite(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
starving just to save enough money to take her to a fast food centre!

Empty headed men

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by annawhite(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
buying designers for her while you move about in a highly starched okirika shirt and trousers

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
annawhite: starving just to save enough money to take her to a fast food centre!

Empty headed men
WAT! Busy body women . Nacense sad
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
annawhite: buying designers for her while you move about in a highly starched okirika shirt and trousers
oops. See what some men has to themselves. Smh

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by pedestal82(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
DonTonero: Most atimes as men our lust drives makes us do stupid things just to show her we cared but as you grow older you view those act as childish though may be funny.mine was writing her exam for her after boasting for her friends that i wont get caught which i scaled through but i have to jump from up when i was spotted though i have submitted her paper then.well the gurl later left me,this days i see it as;was i drugged or mad? yours please no insult
Thank God u survived the jump, a guy was not so lucky back in Uniben
He died doing exactly what u did, but from 4th floor, Faculty of
Social science. Any Uniben witness in the house! Crazy things guyz
Do mcheew

8 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Mcleo007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
@topic, letting her know how much i loved her. But, that is in the past.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
I wil take her 2 mr biggs,2 buy ice cream nd chickens,nd i will come back 2 eat tuwo nd miyan kuka.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by annawhite(f): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: I wil take her 2 mr biggs,2 buy ice cream nd chickens,nd i will come back 2 eat tuwo nd miyan kuka.
woyo allah na! Hahhahh grin
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by bid4rich(m): 1:37am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

backtotopic

no be only you do that one o, she want to make me a recharge card printing machine ni o

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by pheesayor(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2012
with mg dinner money, I buy food for her to take to her younger ones, they had accommodation problem, still she cheated and I left thereafter
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by odehaj: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2012
Giving her sums of cash,an amount I never gave to anyone even my mother,for her to go to school(was not educated),only for her to
Refused schooling & in anger that I mocked her, donated it to church In charity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Jilo83(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2012
Travelled 2 meet her twice in a wk.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by elari(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Not using a condom because she claimed she wasn't enjoying it, that action gave me candidaisis, the itching after 2 days na die. Which she leta claim would be from the girls hostels toilet and not her skankerous attitude

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by sirwilli(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2012
pedestal82:

Do mcheew
wey back 2003/2004 Exam in between Faculty of Arts and social science... I was in the Exam hall... Too bad to reason, women and they heart break...
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Fulop(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2012
elari: Not using a condom because she claimed she wasn't enjoying it, that action gave me candidaisis, the itching after 2 days na die. Which she leta claim would be from the girls hostels toilet and not her skankerous attitude
lol...datz awful..nd wat abt nw do u still suffer from d infection?

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Impulse80(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Make i subscribe
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by odehaj: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2012
pedestal82:

Do mcheew
Too bad! Yet they will cheat on you,and clean their mouth! These
creatures?!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by elari(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2012
Fulop:
lol...datz awful..nd wat abt nw do u still suffer from d infection?
. . . No na, afta sum anti-biotics, within a week, the tin phinish
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Iliveon: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Yes boss.... I heard the gist back then in 2005/6. The most stupid thing I did was spending my exam time teaching that girl yet she went behind me to blocked the course.
pedestal82:

Do mcheew

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by tintingz(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2012
= some guys will go to Aluu to please their silly ladies grin
= as for me i will poo on her head
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by stevewale(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Always making me to wash her pant anytime we are bathing together. Hahahahahaha!!! I feel stupid anytime I thought of it now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by heed101(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2012
elari: Not using a condom because she claimed she wasn't enjoying it, that action gave me candidaisis, the itching after 2 days na die. Which she leta claim would be from the girls hostels toilet and not her skankerous attitude
tell me the antibiotics u used abeg. I am experiencing the same issue here all in the name of love.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by 190theclown: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2012
I can swim across oceans, fight the deadliest of lions
climb mountains like aragon in the lord of the rings, go to aluu community to steal a goat for a woman i love

But

I WILL NEVER BUY THE WOMAN I LOVE RECHARGE CARD - NEVER angry angry angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.