Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It (3033 Views)

Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
.........That's the end of my interesting joke.......twas funny,right?
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by bunmioguns(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
attention seeker
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
bunmioguns: attention seeker

Shut up there!

Mumu! Who seek attention pass you ?/

Okpo!
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin
MOGUL.O:

Shut up there!

Okpo!
grin
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Shut up there!

Okpo!
you this castrated bush pig...
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
PretiEbony: I am a castrated bush pig...

Really??

That name is very good for you.....

Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Really??

That name is very good for you.....
that name is very gooder for him grin
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by salam001(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Really??

That name is very good for me.....
why are the both of you dragging for the castrated pig title now
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
salam001: why are the both of you dragging for the castrated pig title now
I can see that you are really the castrated pig
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by salam001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
bolukaz: I can see that you are really the castrated pig
i won't reply you obese cat
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
salam001: i won't reply you obese cat
if i were to be an obese cat,that makes you a thin rat
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
salam001: i won't reply you obese cat
if i were to be an obese cat,that makes you a undernourished rat
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmm... so this children are still playing with this name oo

Anyways..., you guys should take the name coz monkey mogul.o doesn't need it
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by salam001(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
bolukaz: if i were to be an obese cat,that makes you a undernourished rat
yawns,,you are extra boring

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2012
bolukas And Salam001 @ war!

Gate fee: #100 Only

Enjoy urself!

Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
MOGUL.O:
bolukas And Salam001 @ war!
Gate fee: #100 Only
Enjoy urself!
i ain't interested in no fight,just the gate-fee......
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by salam001(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
bolukaz: i ain't interested in no fight,just the gate-fee......
hmmm,now look at this fool that was calling me mal nourished dey beg for Gate fee lipsrsealed
bolukaz: i ain't interested in no fight,just the gate-fee......
hmmm,now look at this fool that was calling me mal nourished dey beg for Gate fee
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
salam001: hmmm,now look at this fool that was calling me mal nourished dey beg for Gate fee :-Xhmmm,now look at this fool that was calling me mal nourished dey beg for Gate fee
at least, I didn't plea for anybody's money....just a concious enterpreneur,bro cool
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by salam001(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Na you sabi
bolukaz: at least, I didn't plea for anybody's money....just a concious enterpreneur,bro cool
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2012
War part 2!

Let's go there!

Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Jobless Man @ Mogul.o
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2012
PretiEbony: Handsome Man @ Mogul.o

Are u sure sweeri?

So when are we getting married?..................
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Are u sure sweeri?

So when are we getting married?..................

cry cry cry
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Shut up there!

Okpo!
sometimes you behave really immatured.
Re: The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
bolukaz: .........That's the end of my interesting joke.......twas funny,right?
try clickin on dis link www. jobberman . com they post available job vacancies. I hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

See A Guy Who Doesn't Know What EBOLA Is.. See Chat Screenshots. Funny! / White Girl Brags About Her Backside But Guys Are Not Interested / Man Sat Next To A Woman Who Is Breastfeeding Her Baby And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.