Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records (18258 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by TechRev: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Donald Trump, the impossibly coiffed real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, made his "big announcement" about President Barack Obama on Wednesday, saying he would give $5 million to a charity of Obama's choice in exchange for the release of the commander in chief's college records and passport application. The announcement was immediately mocked on Twitter.

"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube. "I'm very honored to have gotten him to release his long-form birth certificate or whatever it may be."

"I have a deal for the president," Trump continued. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice—inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants—a check immediately for $5 million."

The professional carnival barker also issued an accompanying press release on his Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=26987232&l=9c7529f686&id=153080620724

Reactions On Twitter:
Our expectations about @realDonaldTrump's Obama announcement were clearly not low enough," New York magazine said on its Twitter feed.

"BREAKING: Donald Trump demands to know what medical school Dr. Dre went to," @BScalabrine24 wrote on Twitter.

"Trump will give $5 million if Obama releases his college records," Twitter user @WatchJ tweeted. "I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin' on his head."

"BREAKING: Donald Trump replaces bed bugs as Americas #1 Pest," Lizz Winstead tweeted.

"We're going to make a very important cat announcement shortly that will change the Internet," Buzzfeed declared.

"Sorry Trump, but in the same way the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists, presidents shouldn't negotiate with idiots," @the_moonface wrote.

"This Donald Trump character is Andy Kaufman's greatest bit ever," Aaron Blitzstein tweeted.

"Donald Trump is the Honey Boo Boo of rich people," the fake Morgan Freeman said.

"Trump, would you be a dear and offer 5 million dollars if Romney will reveal ANY PART of his economic plan?" Alex Baze wrote on Twitter.

The Onion tweeted: "'I'm a sad, pathetic human being and a complete waste of life.' — Donald Trump."

In an interview with "Fox & Friends" on Monday, Trump said, "I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States. I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."

"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump. "Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."

Following Trump's titillating tease, there was some speculation that he would unveil divorce papers that Michelle Obama had allegedly drawn up more than a decade ago. Others thought the "Celebrity Apprentice" host had proof of the president's rumored cocaine use during college.

In August, Trump was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-161111445--election.html

Getting interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by SkyBlue1: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Some people ascribe too much importance to themselves, there is narcissism and there is Donald Trump. I REALLY am not trying to take a dig at this man (REALLY), but he might have a psychological problem. I am too tired to go into his antecedents but COME ON. The reason he and people of his type shouldn't even be indulged is simply because NOTHING Obama does will ever be enough to convince them, nothing. They believe what they believe and that is it, move on.

Gosh if you watched this man speaking throughout the republican primaries you would have thought EVERYBODY goes to him for advice before they decide to contest because he is so important.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Areaboy2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
SO is this the "Big Announcement" he was on about?

This guy is just one selfish cvnt!! he wants Romney who wouldn't tax him as much? Therefore bring down Obama anyway possible? Disgraceful

Last time he came out like this, he embarrassed himself. Now back for more on the same issue? Some pricks just shouldn't be rich undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Blackmailing for charity? That's a new one.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Siga: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
The day Trump cant find anything to make him be in the news and relevant....im sure he will kill himself....these guy would say anything to get on the front page.....dont know why some stvpid whites would be following him....lol
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Just about the same amount of money Obama paid to have his fraud birth certificate! Don't waste your time Trump he ain't gonna do that.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Freiburger(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
ogugua88: Blackmailing for charity? That's a new one.
Exactly, that is what they do, and these are people who preaches moral values at most. Hypocrits undecided undecided undecided
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
ogugua88: Blackmailing for charity? That's a new one.

Indeed
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by blackmale(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
mr trump,,, laeve this man alone na... if you want to take his post,, go and contest!!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by KayDee4: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mr Birther-in-chief.

Trust this to be trending news at the 'faux' studio.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Javanian: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
Bloody publicity stunt!!!....
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Trump going to lose this one he got a Birth Certificate at a flea market and im sure for another $10 he can score some school records.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by SisiKill1: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Doesn't he have a beauty pageant to judge and a 4th wife to pick?!

An Idle mind really is the devil's workshop on second thought, that's what it should be considering he is the devil's apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Freiburger(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
The Republican followers are so fraustrated and confused.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by denzel2009: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tonto Dike of America!

16 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Doesn't he have a beauty pageant to judge and a 4th wife to pick?!

An Idle mind really is the devil's workshop on second thought, that's what it should be considering he is the devil's apprentice.

His current job is helping the country in exposing fraudObama! We appreciate that even
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Trump has reaffirmed his status as the world's biggest douchebag.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Freiburger(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Will the college records bring Americans back to work or provide the 13million jobs the losers are promising?
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by TippyTop(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Is this the "Big Announcement"? What a tard.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by SisiKill1: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
REALITY101:

His current job is helping the country in exposing fraudObama! We appreciate that even
If Trump is y'all's best bet at "exposing fraud" then I feel sorry for you all. . .on second thoughts, who better to "expose fraud" than the man who wrote the book on it and I don't mean wrote the book wrote the book, I mean wrooooote the book. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
I just hope Obama will not Listen to this Money Mogul Tout.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Biggoozz: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
"I'll give a crackhead $3 if Trump releases that squirrel sittin' on his head."

Now Im dead!grin cheesy, some people just funny die. You wont understand if you dont know what Americans think of Trump's hair style.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
denzel2009: Tonto Dike of America!

CLASSIC!!!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
ItsModella: Trump has reaffirmed his status as the world's biggest douchebag.
seems the guy and el-rufai are in the same clique! Talking too much!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Pdizzle(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
U are who u are,money means nutin.. This man is jst annoyn

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by elampiro(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in a video shot from his New York office and uploaded to YouTube.

Wow!

Trump sees things a lot of people cannot see.

But I can see Obama added $6trillion dollars to their national debt in only four years to raise it to 16trillion. Bush added 5 trillion in 8 years. This plus controversial issues like Obamacare are enough to get some patriotic Americans angry.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Freiburger(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
I dont blame him, those reports might be the documents needed for balancing the bugdet undecided undecided undecided
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by ochukoccna: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hmnn!
Is the white establishment finally owning up to the looming victory of Obama over Myth Romney? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
A self-important, narcissistic, and attention-seeking billionaire is always going to be a big problem that has no real solution. Great wealth in itself often confers prominence and attracts unnecessary attention to it's owner, no matter how reticent. How then do you deal with a publicity-loving billionaire who actively, creatively, and routinely shops for attention - with a bottomless pit of money in his purse? He is always going to be in your face, and there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. That is the nature of the Donald Trump problem.
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Trump would have given $5m to charity anyways cos this is almost year end, and businesses in America donate to charity at this time of the year so they can get some tax credits in January.
So,being a shwred business man that he is, he wants to do the same thing and yet command some relevance in the country.
For those of you calling him names,please stop comparing him to Tonto. he's a very smart guy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Only if black people would remove their black glasses! This man got this Country bleeped more than George Bush Senior and junior. Do I need to remind yall how much U.S is owing in debt? Oh I forgot majority of yall talking shit here are Nigerians living in Nigeria and probably wishing the worst to the U.S by supporting Barack Obama!
Re: Donald Trump Offers Obama $5Million In Exchange For College Records by Tyche(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
You guys are really missing the point.

I heard the record will help America win the war on terror. The Taliban actually requested for it as a pre - requisite to lay down their arms.

But something tells me it will reduce America's debt burden by 75%.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Airline, Aeroflot, Cancels All Flights To Europe / Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.