Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. (1672 Views)

My Rules If U Must Date My Beautiful Daughter / Application Form For Permission To Date My Daughter / Application For Permission To Date My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by realsammie(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Application To Date My Daughter
1. Name_________________________Date of Birth____________
2. Height _________ Weight________IQ________ GPA________
3. Social Security # ______________Driver's license
5. Home Address_____________ City/State ____________ Zip____
6. Do you have one male and one
female parent? ____________ If no,explain answer
belly button ring? _______ Do you have a tattoo?_________ (if yes to
any of #8, discontinue application and leave the premises)
9. In 50 words or less, what does
LATE mean to you? _________________________________________________________
10. In 50 words or less, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!"mean to you?
13. Answer by filling in the blank:
please answer all questions freely,
all answers are confidential (that
means I won't tell anyone ever-
promise) A. If I were shot, the last
place I would want to be wounded is in the __________________ B. If I were beaten, the last bone I wouldwant broke is my ____________ C. A woman's place is in the_________________________
D. The one thing I hope this application
doesn't ask is__________________________________________________
E. When I first meet a girl, thething I notice about her first is
best of my knowledge under penalty of death, dismemberment,
crucifixion, electrocution, chinese water torture, and red hot pokers. Signature ________________________
Thank-you for you interest. Please allow four to six years for
processing. You will be contacted in
writing if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't, and it would cause you injury). If your
application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties carrying violin cases (you might as well watch your back).
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
*checks the OP's daughters,and discovers they are just a bunch of baboons* grin
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by azeeza(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Is she for sale?
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by EddyTeddy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Is dat all? Won't u ad d prize of garri 2 it?
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by larride(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
realsammie: Application To buy My Daughter
[size=26pt]REALSAMMIE'S DAUGHTER FOR SALE grin grin grin[/size]
angry angry angry
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by realsammie(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2012
PretiEbony: i want to buy your daughter. i need a child badly because my husband is IM.POTENT angry angry angry

what!!! see this child trafficker. you also want to take my daughter to Italy abi

* dialling 911*
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by realsammie(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2012
PretiEbony: pls pls pls i will pay any amount just dont call the police angry angry angry
Re: Want To Date My Beautiful Daughter??? Forms Are Out. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
realsammie:

what!!! see this child trafficker. you also want to take my daughter to Italy abi

* dialling 911*
So you really wanna force your daughter on me

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Shoes What Would You Do? / Lolz!! How Yoruba Peolple Behave In A 4d House / Share Your Funniest Eid Photos And Get 1gb Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.