Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One (11217 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Greetings ladies n gents,
How u all doing, thanks for dropping by on this thread but b sure to leave your contributions.

These days there are very few marriage materials left in the dating pool.

Is Mr right/Mrs. Right going into extinction?

So i ask those married, engaged or searching, what are the strategies you used to hook up with the right one or what are you doing to locate the right one.

Did it just happen on its own without much efforts from you or are you hoping it ll.

Some people got hooked up through :-

-wedding and other social gatherings

-universities

-asking friends and families

-going up and down the street aka strolling

-churches and youth fellowship

-clubbing

-social networking sites

-public transport

-market and shopping center

-gym

ok over to u all, list other areas one can meet a potential partner or how you met yours.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
divinelove: Greetings ladies n gents,
Hw u all doing, thanks for dropping by on this thread but b sure to leave ur contributions.
These days there r very few marriage materials left in d dating pool. Is mr right/mrs. Right going into extinction? So i ask those married, engaged or searching, wat r d strategies u used to hook up with d right one or wat r u doin to locate d right one.
Did it just happen on its own without much efforts frm u or r u hoping it ll.
Some ppl got hooked up thro

wedding n other social gatherings
universities
asking friends n families
going up n down d street aka strolling
churches n youth fellowship
clubbing
social networking sites
public transport
market n shopping center
gym

ok over to u all, list other areas one can meet a potential partner or u met urs.
Dude, i think it's simple! The secret is: go to the right place. There're right places to meet the right people. Attend conferences, corporate shows etc. You just might get it right. Let the events/programmes you attend be such you've got passion for or into already then any lady you possibly meet there, will hold a part of you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by vivianc(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nothing! No strategy, conscious effort whatsoever! I just live my life, go to places when its necessary. When the time comes, things will work themselves out. That's my belief!

4 Likes

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
vivian chinaza: Nothing! No strategy, conscious effort whatsoever! I just live my life, go to places when its necessary. When the time comes, things will work themselves out. That's my belief!
oh you mean, you're with mr wrong now?
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Tnx for dropping by n leaving ur tots

@ vivian chinaza
d problem with leaving everything to chance is dt one keep getting d wrong ppl. I think we need to position ourself in d right places to meet d right person. One needs alot of goodluck to meet d right person by chance esp if one has specific qualifies he/she is lookin for. Dts y i am talkin abt conscious efforts
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by vivianc(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2012
divinelove: Tnx for dropping by n leaving ur tots

@ vivian chinaza
d problem with leaving everything to chance is dt one keep getting d wrong ppl. I think we need to position ourself in d right places to meet d right person. One needs alot of goodluck to meet d right person by chance esp if one has specific qualifies he/she is lookin for. Dts y i am talkin abt conscious efforts

Imo, the wrong people are everywhere! The same people you meet in the clubs, you will meet in the church, u will meet at the pool, or gym, bank, and corporate gatherings. Meeting them there doesn't make them the right one.

The moment I knew I was ready to commit myself entirely to someone or I knew I was ready for marriage I started preparing myself for it, I started developing myself for it, and that's the only strategy I have got. You know living and building my life, equipping myself with what it takes to be a good friend, wife and mother someday. And yes, at the process of doing that I have met people.

Honestly, I have never been to anywhere when its not necessary........I have never been to anywhere just because I wanna position myself or whatsoever. I'm always at home when I have got nothing to do outside.

The guy I just said yes to few hours ago, I met him at a friend's office but I went there for a different thing altogether. I don't know if he is the right person, I guess right now all I need is grace and good luck.

I have learned that certain things in life have no arithmetic formular and one of those things is finding love.

20 Likes

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by vivianc(f): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2012
acidosis™:

oh you mean, you're with mr wrong now?

I don't know, am yet to find out!
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Imo, the wrong people are everywhere! The same people you meet in the clubs, you will meet in the church, u will meet at the pool, or gym, bank, and corporate gatherings. Meeting them there doesn't make them the right one.

The moment I knew I was ready to commit myself entirely to someone or I knew I was ready for marriage I started preparing myself for it, I started developing myself for it, and that's the only strategy I have got. You know living and building my life, equipping myself with what it takes to be a good friend, wife and mother someday. And yes, at the process of doing that I have met people.

Honestly, I have never been to anywhere when its not necessary........I have never been to anywhere just because I wanna position myself or whatsoever. I'm always at home when I have got nothing to do outside.

The guy I just said yes to few hours ago, I met him at a friend's office but I went there for a different thing altogether. I don't know if he is the right person, I guess right now all I need is grace and good luck.

I have learned that certain things in life has no arithmetic formular and one of those things is finding love.

Hmmmm well talking as a lady i can understand where u r coming frm. The bible which shld be our reference book states that he who has found a wife has found a good thing. Nw to find sth presupposes a search or seeking for it. Here d man is d one who has got work to do in this regards. Gentlemen on NL how r u conducting ur search for her.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by 190theclown: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
huh, what was the topic about again
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
huh, what was the topic about again
The reason your Ex left you undecided smiley

4 Likes

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by 190theclown: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
^well she left cos i stopped providing money for she and her hungry family

is that all this thread is about angry

1 Like

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
I heard convicts were the perfect soulmates so I killed someone.... undecided
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
divinelove:

Hmmmm well talking as a lady i can understand where u r coming frm. The bible which shld be our reference book states that he who has found a wife has found a good thing. Nw to find sth presupposes a search or seeking for it. Here d man is d one who has got work to do in this regards. Gentlemen on NL how r u conducting ur search for her.
Can I BEAM my HIGH intensity search light towards your direction?
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
LastApostle:
Can I BEAM my HIGH intensity search light towards your direction?

this topic is for serious minded ppl wit some contribution to make, lets be serious here
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Nothing! No strategy, conscious effort whatsoever! I just live my life, go to places when its necessary. When the time comes, things will work themselves out. That's my belief!
Vivian,d advice shld b frm d married ones nah.u nd I never marry so e never work.grin

1 Like

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by omotola1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
I browsed d internet like madt
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
amyg:
Vivian,d advice shld b frm d married ones nah.u nd I never marry so e never work.grin
Will you wear my ring? wink
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I have learned that certain things in life have no arithmetic formular and one of those things is finding love.
you're always making sense.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by vivianc(f): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
amyg:

grin crazy girl!
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Will you wear my ring? wink
Hw many carat?grin
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza:

grin crazy girl!
Chi-sweetcheesy
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
amyg:
Hw many carat?grin
18K pure white gold diamond ring wink Pls., be my lady!
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

18K pure white gold diamond ring wink Pls., be my lady!
On ur knees man,I also want d proposal on CNN.I v always dreamt of dt
Gold/diamond?
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by DExplorer1: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2012
amyg:
On ur knees man,I also want d proposal on CNN.I v always dreamt of dt
Gold/diamond?
Your wish is my action. Anything for my beautiful amgy. 7pm tomorrow, do we have a date?
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2012
D-Explo, so na here you dey? come meet us for club jare.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Your wish is my action. Anything for my beautiful amgy. 7pm tomorrow, do we have a date?
No venue?
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by amyg(f): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella: D-Explo, so na here you dey? come meet us for club jare.
I also realize u r taken.u rly r making conscious efforts in d club
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by divinelove(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2012
More contributions on d topic of discussions u all
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by crazygod(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2012
2go.
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by acidtalk: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Shrine
Brothel
Police Station
Baba Ijebu stand
Paraga Joint

2 Likes

Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by djeezy(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2012
crazygod: 2go.
Lmao! Goodluck with your arduous search for love. 2go hungry girls. cheesy
Re: Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One by Super1759: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2012
travelling to another state, ethnicity spoils the show
Going to universities.(Same girls as street girls)

Spend money and time doing all sorts of online dating thrash.

Attending the cutest church and insisting to seat close to a cute babe(like house on the rock and christ embassy).
Going to clubs and cinema.(Prostitutes dominates the searc)h

I keep getting rubbish babes,same visionless girls. The next step,as discussed with my friend is travelling to asian and european countries.
Bible said,he who finds a wife.... We are still finding.

I must find my mrs Right by force!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics} / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.