Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State (11494 Views)

Two Buses Collide On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Photos of the 505 Toyota Hiace buses previously commissioned for Delta state Mass Transit, As Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state today Wednessday 24th October 2012 commissioned a fleet of 100 Toyota Hiace buses, 50 marcopolo and 10 TATA buses. Wow great.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eamWlS30iIc/UIhDUWeXUxI/AAAAAAAADHU/CdzgZp62EYg/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3sRf0_Yi3XU/UIhDSO2zPWI/AAAAAAAADGw/4fbuhoQLLAE/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-__-eptrdgxE/UIhDUm3-D5I/AAAAAAAADHg/29GsRdZOUvk/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IVTqhpeUXoE/UIhDSWgLdQI/AAAAAAAADG8/8Ybfn5BwyGg/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-QQb-1EUbpg0/UIhDSoCk4II/AAAAAAAADHI/HrW-A1Daxfg/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-X-w993lO0is/UIhDji9zrnI/AAAAAAAADIQ/O31_-wx-wH0/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-KFJl_M3488A/UIhDiA49AXI/AAAAAAAADHs/Emd5eafHLs8/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-iHJiaiH3f48/UIhDinMGc4I/AAAAAAAADH4/Gcahg0IKR_0/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9f1D03MnU_Q/UIhDjE0GLrI/AAAAAAAADIE/UTFquwjU6A8/s400/toyota%2Bfor%2Bdelta%2Bstate8.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/photos-of-100-toyota-hiace-50.html
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by jude33084(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Always commissioning without maintaining τhe previous ones angry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by seedord247(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lagos lead... Others follow. Keep learning from the centre of excellency. sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by DANILSA(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
seedord247: Lagos lead... Others follow. Keep learning from the centre of excellency. sad
WHY DONT YOU WAKA PASS LIKE ME IF YOU HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE TO SAY. angry sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by beneezy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Where are these buses gonna ride on?
The roads in Warri and its environs are as bad and bumpy like his head!

12 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by jude33084(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
seedord247: Lagos lead... Others follow. Keep learning from the centre of excellency. sad

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ oh! Τhe governor Ŧħåϯ gave helments to bike riders during election aŋԂ collected their bikes after elected grin cheesy Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§! We are learning from Lagos cool

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
This bloody thief. Still trying †☺ exhaust seized funds. You will buy buses until the money is exhausted. One naira change you no go see.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by benkings(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Soon all dis bus go miss jst lyk d 1st 1s comissiond sm yrz bak
9JA i hail!!
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
KINI BIG DEAL? undecided
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by 360command: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
berem: KINI BIG DEAL? undecided

kini big deal b say go buy your own
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
360command:

kini big deal b say go buy your own

heheheheheheeheh lmao abi
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by enujekorjoseph: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
Honestly speaking, this Governor doesn't know what he is doing, He has lost focus, I do not know how he became Dr. He need to be query because He has not done anything as educated person for Deltas ,even since he entered there , Asaba has turned to another thing, not to talk of Aniocha South and Aniocha north, in fact, it is a shamed that since this people started ruling us, we have not seem any good thing in our area, but why ? Nothing to show in Ubulu- Uku, Ogwashi –Uku, Issele – Uku and other
Places what is happening? If there is any mistake let it be because am not happy at all when I was writing this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dis man na mumu.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by dustydee: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Can the buses carry the physically challenged? They look too high to do that.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
enujekorjoseph: Honestly speaking, this Governor doesn't know what he is doing, He has lost focus, I do not know how he became Dr. He need to be query because He has not done anything as educated person for Deltas ,even since he entered there , Asaba has turned to another thing, not to talk of Aniocha South and Aniocha north, in fact, it is a shamed that since this people started ruling us, we have not seem any good thing in our area, but why ? Nothing to show in Ubulu- Uku, Ogwashi –Uku, Issele – Uku and other
Places what is happening? If there is any mistake let it be because am not happy at all when I was writing this.

Am very sorry bout that, what thing u will keep know is that the FG is not responsible for this as the LGA are been paid to do so, if am not mistaking..
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Egbagirl(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
wait sef. why must they hold an event all in the name of buses? Why cant they just buy them and distribute them or whatever. why waste extra money for people to come and sit for hours and do nothing?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by CyberG: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
100 buses none built in Nigeria? If they are NOT even built in Nigeria, most of these buses will be off the road in 4 years or less - BROKEN!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Alonga: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pls let appreciate dis,i believe d governor has try in transportation sector in d state,kodus to uduagha for this great work.
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
niyi20: Dis man na mumu.

u dnt hv to do dat
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by tjliz(f): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] sadAbeg wic route/rd d buses go drive tru?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Alonga: Pls let appreciate dis,i believe d governor has try in transportation sector in d state,kodus to uduagha for this great work.

this is the best comment i ve seen since thanks
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Maxymilliano(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
People don't just want to see anything good in this governor for once, why not applaud him with the same level of breath when criticizing

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Egba girl: wait sef. why must they hold an event all in the name of buses? Why cant they just buy them and distribute them or whatever. why waste extra money for people to come and sit for hours and do nothing?

lmao
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by OmoTier1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Alonga: Pls let appreciate dis,i believe d governor has try in transportation sector in d state,kodus to uduagha for this great work.
backwardness is not something to sing aloud about He should go for tutorials on governance from Edo
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by goodnice: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
I don't like that for one thing..
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
good-nice:
I don't like that for one thing..
which u didnt like?
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
backwardness is not something to sing aloud about He should go for tutorials on governance from Edo

why
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by zibe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Asaba roads are way too bad for the big buses to ply. Waste of funds, except he does something to those death traps!
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by mojounited(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
And what happened to Innoson manufactured buses..? #What's the essence of industrialization sef if we don't start the charity at home by purchasing/patronizing Naija products/brands...smh!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abeg make them carry these buses go do shuttle for Abraka..
The governor try sha..
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by jude33084(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2012

Itseke angry
Re: Pictures of Buses Commissioned For Delta State by ogusbaba1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
acidosis™:
Abeg make them carry these buses go do shuttle for Abraka..
The governor try sha..

abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Does This Sign Mean In Dash Board?? / Rover! Rover! Rover! / Toyota Highlander 2008 Model Vs Lexus RX 330 2007 Model. Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.