Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? (5896 Views)

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Dangote Liquidates $1.27bn Loans In 10 Banks / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? by valdubem(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
I hail thee fellow Nigerians! I ve been researching on these for long, but it seems I've hit a dead end. I have this business idea, with my Business Plan modeled down, but the issue now is how to access loan to help me start. Is there any Agency, Banks or other financial institution(s) that I can approach for this (start-up capital). I have since registered the company (LLC). Thanks guys in anticipation of ur responses
Re: Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 25, 2012
val_dubem: I hail thee fellow Nigerians! I ve been researching on these for long, but it seems I've hit a dead end. I have this business idea, with my Business Plan modeled down, but the issue now is how to access loan to help me start. Is there any Agency, Banks or other financial institution(s) that I can approach for this (start-up capital). I have since registered the company (LLC). Thanks guys in anticipation of ur responses

ONE YEAR PAYMENT OPPORTUNITY.

It is with great pleasure to announce that, the foreign Investments Section of our company can help you makes your dream comes true by provide you with ONE YEAR PAYMENT OPPORTUNITY.

Advantages
(1) You are allow to order directly from your suppliers
(2) Help you source your products, all over the world base on your specification.
(3) Help you make payment as soon as both parties agrees on the order.
(4) MAKE PAYMENT WITH IN12 MONTH.

Contact us: @vp03@hanvyzj.com
Mobile: 0086- 186 0386 8860
Fax: (86 371)5562 6858
www.hanvyzj.com

Thanks,
Ade Yang,
Regional Manager.
Re: Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? by valdubem(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2012
My broda, I need loan (capital) and not supplies. The kind of biz that I want to venture into dnt deal with supplies. Thanks anyways for this
Re: Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
LAPO gives out such loans. read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** / I Think Fruit Business Is Very Lucrative / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.