Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Have Some Spiritual Books For Your Daily Living, Request For Them Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Some Spiritual Books For Your Daily Living, Request For Them Now! (782 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / 10 TACTICS OF THE ADVERSARY & POWER TOOLS FOR CHRISTIANS TO OVERCOME THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Some Spiritual Books For Your Daily Living, Request For Them Now! by reka(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2008
What will it cost you? This is a spiritual book for your daily life living. What will it cost you is about where will you be when the trumpet shall sound? where will you be when it sounds so loud, when it sounds so loud As to wake up the dead. Oh! where will you be when it sounds?

Living a worthy life daily: is an inspirational book that will draw you to the holiest of holy daily in worshipping, meditating and divine fellowship with your creator.

The Last one is I am Sent To You. this was a message from the Lord on some mysteries surrounding the kingdom.

All of these books are for your spiritual upliftment. Request for them today by calling 08033309720 or 08033309782. And be expectant. you can also call so will pray together too.

Remain blessed.

Re: I Have Some Spiritual Books For Your Daily Living, Request For Them Now! by dafidixone(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
Good work Keep it up.

Shallom!
Re: I Have Some Spiritual Books For Your Daily Living, Request For Them Now! by reka(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
Do u go to Isreal too? because dats d kind of greeting they use.

(1) (Reply)

Science versus/and/or Religion / Moonshine / Working With God Thourgh Your Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.