Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

What "full Option" Means To Me. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What "full Option" Means To Me. (4349 Views)

Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures / What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means / Meaning Of Full Option Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What "full Option" Means To Me. by qimpex: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2008
A lot of my clients are fond of specifying the 'full option' clause when ordering a car or truck. However, the defination of 'full option' differs from one client to another. NLders what does 'full option' means to you?

1 Like

Re: What "full Option" Means To Me. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2008
"Full option" means ever conceivable extra that could be specified on a particular make / model.

A model might not have ABS as an extra, and may not be able to be specified by the original buyer, but may have all the other extras available. So, this car will still be classed as "full option".

So, a car without aircon can still have all the options available. It will still be "full option", if aircon was not available, even as an additional extra.

I never use the term "full option" myself. I order a car that has the extra's I need. For example, if you live in a country where satellite mapping isn't available, what's the point in paying the extra for Sat Nav? Pointless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase / Car Rentals Vendor / Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? / Toyota Camry Muscle 2011 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.