Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (52295 Views)

Meet The Black Brazilian Mother Who Has Three White Children / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed / Brazilian Student Sells Virginity For $780000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by quicksylva(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
smiley
some-girl:

lol
he's not a mugu dear.
He just has more money than he can spend
Exactly my point! Women and money. They tend to have this control over we men because of that thing?. That huge sum of money for just 1hr of pleasure, trust my naija home boys. Even Dangote self no go pay that amount.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by nnennaada1(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
it is a foolish act whatever d money is 2 b uzd 4 or 4 wot purpos she did it. everybody shuld beware dat whatever tin dey do here on earth gud or bad wil either stand for or against dem on d Judgment day no mata wot we call it entertainment or whatever tin else
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by elampiro(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
kinessprolific: Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email. Mobile phones. If you are an investigator looking to uncover the truth Or a concerned parent worried about cell phone activities of your children this cell phone monitoring software is ideal for you.

Uncover them in 5 minutes by reading everything on their cell phone

Watch Them
Read SMS
Read emails
Read IM
View Address Book

Track Them

Bug their room
Locations on a map
View their habits
Listen to phone calls
Record conversations
Generate Evidence
Search Keywords
Undetectable

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW
If your partner is sleeping with someone else.
This is an affordable way to get to the truth.

Supported Phones and Device
Nokia Phones
Android Phones
Black Berry
Windows Mobile
Galaxy Tab
iPhone

Contact us sales@kinessprolific.com

Invasion of privacy. Is that what your parents did to you? Bog your phone and room?
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by elampiro(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Vicktor2015: The latest bidder has agreed to pay $780,000...... Men dis is great business

£500,000 = $780,000

It's same bid for the prosti.tute.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by elampiro(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
This Brazilian girl should be careful so that she doesn't fall into a ritualist, and her luck will be taken or she gets ruined for life.

See link below on how Aristo gal was useless by an apparent ritualist and she mastu,rbate uncontrollably in public.
http://wiredfact./2012/10/24/after-having-sex-with-an-aristoshe-was-found-on-the-road-masturbating/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by OSIBOY2(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2012
omoh9ja: What's wrond with all this Brazilian,if u wana hear horrible stories,Brazil will gave it to u in a thousand folds,d oda day was abt a man dat did someting,and anoda little boy dat got up from death only for him to ask for some water and die again,choi Brazilians ℓ☺ℓ‎,which shud we blv?
hahhahahahahaha ask of water nd die again? Hahahahhahaha.even d boi na dead tout
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by fankasibe: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2012
My ears don dey hear strange things lately
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by quicksylva(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2012
nnenna ada: it is a foolish act whatever d money is 2 b uzd 4 or 4 wot purpos she did it. everybody shuld beware dat whatever tin dey do here on earth gud or bad wil either stand for or against dem on d Judgment day no mata wot we call it entertainment or whatever tin else
The money involve here is £500000. That should be about N130,000,000m in Nigerian currency. Many of you here forming born again will fall for this temptation. Am not supporting or criticizing her but just want to remind everyone here that perfection is beyond any human being, we can only approach it but can never reach it. Biblical is a sin, humanly it's understandable. The world we leave in now is changing fast, everything is about money now, the world economy is in recession, unemployment, family issues, high cost of education, shelter, raising your own family in a comfortable way, even young men are not ready to settle down because of money wahala and someone walk up to you and says he will offer you £500000 for 1hr of pleasure, many girls will happily grab the offer. My point is that we all have been a victim of temptation at some point in our life.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by quicksylva(m): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2012
elampiro: This Brazilian girl should be careful so that she doesn't fall into a ritualist, and her luck will be taken or she gets ruined for life.

See link below on how Aristo gal was useless by an apparent ritualist and she mastu,rbate uncontrollably in public.
http://wiredfact./2012/10/24/after-having-sex-with-an-aristoshe-was-found-on-the-road-masturbating/
Chai! What a pity. This lovely chic. I don't think it's a ritualist. She took too much alcohol and maybe some skonk, gbana or igbo. She is under the influence of drug.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by chichiman: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2012
nyere84: Is dis for real?? And to tink i lost my own virginity for just a cup of garri. What a mistake.!!! ** crying rite now**

[size=18pt]ewooooooo. ndo, pele.[/size]
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Ranoscky(m): 5:21am On Oct 26, 2012
One of my balls for sale 1.5milla pounds. Auction!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by cdabrain(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2012
chuck nuckle 1/2 a million pounds baby. I lyk ur prestige. Dat samething u sold is gotten in 9ja via a bo2 of soft n swt words
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by uzoexcel(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2012
warrikid: :-XChoiiiiiii
She bn saving it up for all dis cash,thumbs up girl.
Na dem sabi,anytin dem like make dem talk.
Naija gehhs can u see a good gehhlearn from gud example ooo.
Some of una lose una own free oo.na una even pay seff. Lmao
lol...all thoose naija gurls wey loose their own 'cos of blackberry;now iphone5 don commot,dem go dey regret am seriously!!!!!!!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by uzoexcel(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2012
boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!go and sleep jare
Yinkuche: Sin is sin and fornication is fornication; weather you collected money for it, or you do it free it carries the same penalty, if death meets you un-repented. There is however a catch to this one, which repentance alone cannot solve; in that it does not just involve fulfilling the lust of the flesh.

What do you think this Japanese man paid £500,000 for? definitely not just to gratify his flesh, there are a lot of options for that. What he paid for was what he needed; her destiny. She on the other hand, not having spiritual understanding sold it happily thinking she sold virginity.

Remember the 3 wise men that came to give Jesus gift when he was born?
They were astrologers, they saw Jesus star ahead of others (Mat 2:1-11). Imagine what would have happened if somebody had bought Jesus' destiny! God will never trust you with anything important to him if he knows you can trade it for a pot of porridge.

For as many of us, children of God that read this news and rejoiced in it, please there is need to ask God for forgiveness so as not to partake in the earthly curse this girl has brought upon herself and her linage by squandering her God given destiny.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn see biz! Some of our women where sold theirs for recharqe card nko!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2012
elampiro:

Invasion of privacy. Is that what your parents did to you? Bog your phone and room?
Gbam! You just said it all!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by jeaniepearl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
am a virgin,it's something to be proud of. my body is the temple of God............only my hubby cool has the right to go there

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Vince2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=nyere84]Is dis for real?? And to tink i lost my own virginity for just a cup of garri. What a mistake.!!! ** crying rite now**

Lol Nyere84 its a dream nd ur gonna wake up very soon and by then ur virginity will be intact.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by quicksylva(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
jeaniepearl: am a virgin,it's something to be proud of. my body is the temple of God............only my hubby cool has the right to go there
Proud of you. Just pray that u don't come across a sharp guy. A smart guy will unlock your defense formation easily, infact you will be the one begging him to disvirgin you. Sharp guys love challenges, immediately they find out that you are a virgin, they would want to be the first to eat your apple. A sharp guy will come to you as a casual friend. The best time a sharp guy will strike that ur kpomo you have be saving since, is when you need a shoulder to lean on, that is when u become vulnerable and you turn to him for support, the words that would be coming out of your mouth will be more, harder, it feels good. As I said earlier just pray you don't come across any Sharp guy.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Valemodi(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
Virgin Finder:

Please let's get married. I love virgins.
holla me on fb mbgn2002@yahoo.com,send a msg.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by DCONE1(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2012
The girl nor even fineself...see her longface and dots full am self....i dont know bout you but for me the girl ugly and nor even worth $5 bleeps and u wont even enjoy it.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by otunbacymbal(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2012
how does this affect the price of garri
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by cynthio: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2012
omicron: An average naija babe lost her vaginity thus....

At 10 thru the unemployed child-abusing uncle/brother at home

At 15 thru a bottle of fanta nd promise of 200 recharge card

At 18 it becomes an impossibility cos no more 18 year old naija virgin!
That's a lie from the pit of hell. There are virgins everywhere in Nigeria. Abi na u disvirgin all of them?
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2012
---
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
---
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Vyca(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na indomie 'hungry man size' naim 1 gal use giv her own virginity last week oo
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by otagbajoshua: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Isn't this better than what she did? A lot of people have been castigating this vide. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1knx5dd5qzv9g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.