Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (52294 Views)

Meet The Black Brazilian Mother Who Has Three White Children / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed / Brazilian Student Sells Virginity For $780000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Moralistli(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
quicksylva: Am ready to offer a naija girl 150000 but she must be a virgin and she must be above 18yrs. Am very serious. Let me know if any of u girls are interested (virgins only).

add three extra zeros.

grin grin grin u mean like this N150,000,000....U WICKED OO, NO be eatery tin n i luv u, i luv u naija girls take dey break their own virginity?
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Jalal(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Odi kwa crious!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by KINGwax(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
slimyem: This is good business...
Onila should take a cue from this girl...cheesycheesy
onila, if truly is a virgin, will be a 'wasted' virgin. The type dt calls themselves a virgin because they've not been really poked! But their lips and anuss aint a virgin. Infact, she will be with a flapping breastz!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by PTNL: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why do some myopic Nigerians merry in and encourage such strange acts. we need to be conscious of our utterances and actions. if anyone thinks it's a good act, just pray your biological child should be subjected to such an inhumane global disgrace. Money? All for a short time.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Emdee590(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ice4jez: what more sign do u need to show dat we re in the end time.girls selling their most precious gift to their husband and God
u r rite bro. Irrespective of d amount involved , viginity is ur pride tha once lost cant b gotten again 4 lyf
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by kefmawin: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dear Naira Landers, it is true we may not be answerable to any man on the the use of our body. But the point is:'What shall it profit a man/woman if he/she gains the whole world and loses His soul?'
'Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators,nor idolaters,nor effeminate,nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves,nor covetous,nor drunkards,nor revilers,nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.(1Corinthians 6:9)

Marriage is Honourable in all, and the bed undefiled. But LovePeddler-mongers and adulterers God will judge.(Hebrews 13:4)

But the fearful,and unbelieving, and the abominable, and muderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is eternally true. Many have already been lost. it is not yet late to repent and make amends while you still have the breath of life and the door of His mercy is still open.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by ORAFA(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
jennykadry: I am going to look for where I left mine lipsrsealed
On my bedsheets. I culdnt wash it so it found its way to the bin.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by siddiq202(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
zikclassiq: I'm still a virgin at 25 and its priceless. I'll keep myself 4my baby girl. She deserves my first seeds in her. She deserves my first and all!
What abt u?
same here...
not keeping it because of her only though but also because I'm a Muslim cool
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by ORAFA(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
jennykadry: I am going to look for where I left mine lipsrsealed
On my bedsheets. I culdnt wash it so it found its way to the waste bin.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Bryan12(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
HAD IT BEEN MA MUM DID THE SAME I WOULDN`T HAVE BEEN ATTACHING IN GUESTHOUSE [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by PalmTree(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
tony_m1: NOWADAYS EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE, EVEN IF ONE CAN POP OUT HIS OR HER EYES OUT PEOPLE WILL STILL BUY IT.

WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD
grin grin grin grin

Relocate to Jupiter, its less scary!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Burch(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: Oldddd News!

Shut up ur mouth, it's no old news.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Modishguy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Chai. . na so we go de de? . Abeg who sabi dat website? Me nd my family dn hama b dat na. . . Lol
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by asudan: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ice4jez: what more sign do u need to show dat we re in the end time.girls selling their most precious gift to their husband and God
which husband? Illegal or legal one.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Pennywise(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Definitely too expensive. The jap has no business sense. I think you can get 100 certified russian virgins for the same amount (more than any man need to last a life time)
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
val_dubem: I think I should sell this my joystick oo shocked. Any one with £10million pounds can come have it. (Ladies, ritualists inclusive)
d*ick is free, p*ssy aint #stolen quote hahahha

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by lincoln08541(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
val_dubem: I think I should sell this my joystick oo shocked. Any one with £10million pounds can come have it. (Ladies, ritualists inclusive)
dnt worry I will bring the money if you work on credit for ten year for me in a hotel,but u will have to Bleep all the ritualist in naija
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by holluwizzy: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
99.9% of Nigerian girls are after-1 grin
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by zikclassiq(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
2kurupt:
What about the 'seeds' you have being jerking off?
??

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by vascey(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok!!! Attention ladies and gentlemen (especially virgins, I mean female virgins)

After all my hard work, I am pleased to announce that we (the consortium) have established a link with the agency involved in the wonderful sale (500k pounds for one hour)

So I am happy to announce that our own very Naija version of "sell your virginity" will be coming up real soon.

We have not concluded arrangements but interested virgins can inbox me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We will be having various programmes including but not limited to seminar, auction, gala night and fund raising as well as fashion parade. It promises to be very exciting. Seun will also grant us the right for real time online coverage, first ever in Nairaland.

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by temi4fash(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
floriana:
Laffs. I hope you will also meet her the way you expect.

dat a very big one o
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by druid06(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2012

Where did you get the idea that it's the end of time. Do you know that worse has happened in the past during the medieval time and also centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Meristem: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
zikclassiq: I'm still a virgin at 25 and its priceless. I'll keep myself 4my baby girl. She deserves my first seeds in her. She deserves my first and all!
What abt u?

First seeds?
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Meristem: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
Emdee590: u r rite bro. Irrespective of d amount involved , viginity is ur pride tha once lost cant b gotten again 4 lyf
Pardon my stewpeed question, but WHY DO U WANT IT AGAIN? cheesy
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by logica(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Lol. Did you say Brazilian? Those guys invented the "virginity surgery" if my memory serves me right.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Djtm(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
I read that story 2 years ago.
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by slimyem: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
vascey: Ok!!! Attention ladies and gentlemen (especially virgins, I mean female virgins)

After all my hard work, I am pleased to announce that we (the consortium) have established a link with the agency involved in the wonderful sale (500k pounds for one hour)

So I am happy to announce that our own very Naija version of "sell your virginity" will be coming up real soon.

We have not concluded arrangements but interested virgins can inbox me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We will be having various programmes including but not limited to seminar, auction, gala night and fund raising as well as fashion parade. It promises to be very exciting. Seun will also grant us the right for real time online coverage, first ever in Nairaland.

Ayam interested sir!!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Djtm(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Burch:

Shut up ur mouth, it's no old news.
its old!
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Decryptor(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
What abt u?
First seed or 15millionth seed...all na seed! Rubbish
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Vicktor2015(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
The latest bidder has agreed to pay $780,000...... Men dis is great business
Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
nyere84: Is dis for real?? And to tink i lost my own virginity for just a cup of garri. What a mistake.!!! ** crying rite now**
Cup of garri on the rocks mind u grin grin grin

Re: Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 by Valemodi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
4gt der ar stil virgins in Nigeria.At 27,i can boldly say I am a virgin...abeg mak i do auctn my own 4 1milion pounds.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.