Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Traditional Costumes Help - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Traditional Costumes Help (1842 Views)

Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics / The Rebel Warrior Movie: Upcoming Audition And Request For Costumes / Nigeria Movies Costumes And Makeups = Ghetto Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Traditional Costumes Help by foumaleka(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2008
[b][/b]hello all
i have been looking for a site where i can find nigerian or african traditional dresses. Well i am really looking for
the ones they used in Nigerian movies, like the beads, the beads on the head, the two piece material that is knee length.
If you want to verify what am looking for typically what the princess wear in nigerian vilage setting movies. I will really appreciate
it. Another example is the movie Miss nigeria, when they represented all the states in their traditional costumes. It was absolutley beautiful, i believe Stephanie Okereke was in that movie.

(1) (Reply)

Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey / Nollywood Actress Tina Amuziam | Speaks On Sleeping On Set With A Dog / Series: See Season 1 & 2 Complete Episodes (Download All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.