Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere (19316 Views)

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Gbawe: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Frank-C:
We can see the effects of sophistication...insults and intolerance of contrasting opinions. The only crime the gentleman committed against ACN e-warriors is to voice his opinion. That is the great trait of people who are sophisticated, progressives and educated.

I do not support insult visited upon the OP but you cannot blame some folks here for speaking disrespectfully towards OP. They know his antecedent here. Folks instinctively go on the offensive because they know the OP lacks objectivity and sincerity towards the Yorubas. He routinely always try to denigrate the ethnic group.

PhysicQED and E-geurilla, for example, would not get this reaction if they started this thread. See an example below of the OP's condemnable conduct here in the past. During the UNILAG protest a pictures was produced of two girls holding banners with spelling errors. OP was quick to conclude they were Yorubas just from looking at them same as those who hate black folks tag us all with infamy. See his antics below before we told him off. If you cannot be objective to others and enjoy maligning them because of their ethnic group/race, then they won't take kindly to you commenting on their affairs. Simple as that.

https://www.nairaland.com/949909/jonathans-plot-disunite-southwest/3

Ikengawo wrote:

everyone claiming you can't rename it because of it's prestige is a joke. Look at the way these yoruba kids spell '4life'....wtf is '4live'? lol
pathetic. Is this the prestige we're talking about? stop celebrating failure, the school in an international disgrace. These kids wouldn't
pass an entrance exam to a school in Congo and now they're prestigious in the name of GEJ bashing. prestigious 4 live nko?
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Bodmas06: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
dayokanu:

ACN is yet to unleash NURTW thugs on us in Oyo State like Adedibu and PDP did.

ACN is yet to use NURTW members to impeach a sitting governor

ACN is yet to declare an election as Do or Die like OBJ did

ACN is yet to present thugs and people without any background for Governorship like PDP did with Omisore, Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, Fayose etc
N u calld all ur afro mention points infrastructural development? while all ACN govs can contribute bilions of naira for Tinubu's birthday i pity u.by d way who tel u Aregbesola is beter dan Fayose or oyinlola interms of what they have in upstairs? likewise Amosun and Gbenga Daniel.u also made mention of d tout who is the leader of the tout in south west if not tinubu.
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by emiye(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
The next gubernatorial election in the SW is in Ekiti state by March 2014 or thereabout.

I posit that Governor Fayemi of the ACN will be re-elected with a landslide victory.

Mimiko's victory does not signify the end of ACN, in fact it will make the party stronger.

I hope other opposition parties can ward off the PDP.

I again posit that APGA will lose to PDP in the Dec. 2013 elections in Anambra state. cry cry

I wont be surprised if PDP fields the capital oil boss "Ifeanyi Uba" currently on fuel subsidy probe as their candidate. grin grin
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
LET FAYEMI CONDUCT LGA ELECTIONS IN EKITI NOW NOW!!!IDIOT!
emiye: The next gubernatorial election in the SW is in Ekiti state by March 2014 or thereabout.

I posit that Governor Fayemi of the ACN will be re-elected with a landslide victory.

Mimiko's victory does not signify the end of ACN, in fact it will make the party stronger.

I hope other opposition parties can ward off the PDP.

I again posit that APGA will lose to PDP in the Dec. 2013 elections in Anambra state. cry cry

I wont be surprised if PDP fields the capital oil boss "Ifeanyi Uba" currently on fuel subsidy probe as their candidate. grin grin
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by emiye(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
smartchoice: LET FAYEMI CONDUCT LGA ELECTIONS IN EKITI NOW NOW!!!IDIOT!
And what will happen? Mr Pdp -Ekiti , stop rowing the boat of delusion.

Even Ogun State won the local govt elections, 2 months ago by 20/20
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by ochukoccna: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2012
@ Afenifere, sour grapes jo! tongue tongue
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by iconaus: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2012
I never knew there was another party in the west except ACN . This victory for LP signifies danger for the ACN. i think the west rushed into embracing ACN without actually undertsanding the party because of regional inclination of the party .ACN has started showing its true colours and westerners are beginning to back out .
Re: Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere by CastleandGreen: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
PDP is the only party that fits the country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered / Abdulkadir Abdulsalam Is Dead (Labour Party National Chairman Dies) / Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.