Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. (16776 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / Can Muslims Around The World Decide To Stop Using Google And Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by jide4lagos(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

لبيك اللهم لبيك,لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك انا الحمد والنعمة لك والملك لا شريك لك.

9 Likes

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by danjabaluson: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2012
Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Super1759: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Are u a Muslim?☐ Do u stay in ENUGU or its environs?☐ Will U kill a Ram?☐ If u click all the boxes above,Send me ur address Now! Pls it's important" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by ibrash600: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2012
may Almighty Allah grant us all our wishes ‎

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by fizeul(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012
Yes o.. Happy id el kabir to all our muslim brothers.. But people wey go market talk say rams are not smiling men..
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by juman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
jide4lagos: Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

May God accept our prayers Ameen.

May God divide nigeria sharp sharp. Ameeeeeeeen.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by tbaba1234: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2012

Translation: Here I am at your service, O Allah, here I am. Yours alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Yours alone is The Sovereignty. You have no partner’

3 Likes

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by pecopeco: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
jide4lagos: Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka.

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Glad am a muslim. Alhamdulilah.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by OmoOlorun: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Are they all climbing the mountain today?
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
OmoOlorun: Are they all climbing the mountain today?
yup but not at once.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by DeGenius3(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
happy celebration to all Muslims

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by abdulg: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dear Brothers /Sisters, Please promote "Know about your religion" https://www./aboutreligion/#!/groups/aboutreligion/
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
May Allah accept it as an act of Iba'adah! Hajj Mabrur insha Allah.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by a1solution: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
May the happiness of this celebration end the killings of Boko Haram….
If think the same shout Amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by cowgurl: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
yeah, Happy Arafat to all muslims.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by adonisyung(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
oluface: Ara lo ma pa e. Olopolo kuku.
learn to write english!æ 9t skul wil do! Tanks
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by adonisyung(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
jide4lagos: must you comment?
must U̶̲̥̅̊ quote?blood sheders!
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Dawdy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
Happy Arafat to all muslims!
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Are u a Muslim?☐ Do u stay in IPAJA or its environs?☐ Will U kill a Ram?☐ If u click all the boxes above,Send me ur address Now! Pls it's important
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Teebest82: Are u a Muslim?☐ Do u stay in IPAJA or its environs?☐ Will U kill a Ram?☐ If u click all the boxes above,Send me ur address Now! Pls it's important
lol
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Labaikallahumalabaik...is recited by people on hajj. I dont think it should be the same for people at home but I have seen people updating their status by it..

People at home should say -Subhanallah walhamdulillah walaillaha illAllah Allahu akbar wala haola wala kuwwata illabillahi l aliyyul azim..( Glory be to Allah,all praise is to Allah,there is no god but Allah,Allah is great, all power and might belong to Allah,the most high-the great)

I could be wrong. Correct me if you know otherwise

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by deols(f): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fasting today expiates the sins(minor ones) commited in d previous yr and those to be commited nxt yr. May Allah accept all of our ibadah. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wish all Muslims peace, understanding and ALLAH's Blessing

1 Like

Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wsh all Muslims peace, understanding among their neighbours and Allah's blessing.
Re: Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
adonisyung: learn to write english!æ 9t skul wil do! Tanks
And why do you think that i cant express myself in English. Is English ur Mad Mother language?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.