Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages (70278 Views)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 06, 2015
rilly luv dis trend xo interesting,,,i pray during dis batch b i will b able to share mah beautiful experience,,,wow kip d experience flowing

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by segxes23(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pray I come back here soon with testimonies
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by KeriBaby(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Sanchez01 u still grin
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Sanchez01: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
KeriBaby:
Sanchez01 u still grin
Hehehehehehegrin I tell you! I read all comments from start to end. Very funny stories... gringringrin
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by KeriBaby(f): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Wetin come bring Aluu for the matter

Sounds like you were in hell tho
All these talk talk talk......no pictures? surely y'all had camera fones na......anywayz, i didnt forget to take a pic and i dont intend ever going back there.....that same water we used to drink, wash and toilet in.......no house had a toilet, just bushes and the stream.....the few houses thar managed to have toilet was pit latrines, you'll see roaches sitting on top of it......i could go on.....was terrible...what made it worthwhile was i met a lot of wonderful people (corpers o!) the villagers were very hostile.....ive stayed in Aluu before and Aluu is far better than this village in Enugu state........
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by adakoleagbenu: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lovely storiez. Chose Lagos as 1st. Nw I seriouzly don't want it
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by tk4life(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
KeriBaby:
Sanchez01 u still grin
keribaby I catch u oooooo
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by KeriBaby(f): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin
I follow catch u too
tk4life:
keribaby I catch u oooooo
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by tk4life(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin I follow catch u too
na so
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by eneye29(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
redsun:
There are some beautiful,prestine and untouched nigerian villges,places like igara hinterlands,in edo state,towards the north.I was opportuned to be there sometimes ago,years back with a friend who had some work training to do there.

At night everywhere will become stack dark and quiet,with several activities going on discreetly,especially courtship with some innocent and not too spoilt girls that just want to have fun with strangers in the dark.

How i miss places like that. If i could turn back time.
. Brother you explored my hometown!!!!!!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by mufuteeeee(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2015

1 of your students...ode graduate.

Nice pointing that out but I think we should be easier on people as he may be posting from a phone, auto correct, etc. Most people also don't feel it's worth it to be over editing "on top" a faceless forum and also from my experience, intelligence and diction don't necessarily correlate. What's even funnier is that being the best in speech making and being successful don't necessarily go hand in hand.
Once again, thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Lovely stories..more experiences please . This thread has to stay alive..
#prospectivecorper there is one common phenomenon noticed among the lovely experiences posted here- the issue of bad network- pls I want to ask if this didn't affect your access to vital information especially towards job openings, application for masters, scholarships, e.t.c. Thanks

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by bankybobo11: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Interesting tales from our esteemed corpers grin grin and former corpers grin
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by labienyce(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
I love this thread
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Aghans(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lovely
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by pillarmaria(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
someone should keep this thread alive biko..... It was fun reading everything from A-Z grin
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by DTOBS(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Interesting thread! I so much enjoyed reading from the 0page to the last page.
Please, I need more info about Benue state ooo, I only saw one post about Benue....

A'14, B'14, C'14, A'15 and B'15 CMs should please come to my aid oooo
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
DTOBS:
Interesting thread! I so much enjoyed reading from the 0page to the last page.
Please, I need more info about Benue state ooo, I only saw one post about Benue....

A'14, B'14, C'14, A'15 and B'15 CMs should please come to my aid oooo
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Serving in one riverine community in Bayelsa state.. Am currently receiving threat from the community guys for dating my fellow Corp member.. Reason that am blocking their way. Just imagine oh.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by sydneyboss(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Chuvin22:
Serving in one riverine community in Bayelsa state.. Am currently receiving threat from the community guys for dating my fellow Corp member.. Reason that am blocking their way. Just imagine oh.

in Davido's voice "see Gobe " . how long do you have there?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
sydneyboss:

in Davido's voice "see Gobe " . how long do you have there?
about 6Months..
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by sydneyboss(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Chuvin22:
about 6Months..

u need to be very careful, hope you have talked to your girl about it? those people can be mean!
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by reyin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
when the room available iz d one shown....what wil u do?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by ninodaniel(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
fittty:
Damn!!!!.... Quite different from my service year
Served in a private firm in Lagos..... Air-conditioned staff bus takes me to work and back home..... Coffee and biscuits/cup cake for breakfast every day and TFC for lunch every mon, wed, fridays..... Air-conditioned office with internet access........... New toyota corolla official car for outdoor assignments..... Toiletries every month end and Full bag of rice and 25litters of vegetable oil every xmas and easter break....
DOPPE# cool
and after d flexing u still carry ur bag go back home cos am sure dey no retain u. and am still sure where u dey work nw no dey gv u all dose tins again BTW dts if u r working sef. u read d topic finish c na for ppl wey serve for village u cm here dey form Porsche for us.as we no gt all dose privileges like u make we go die na
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by sydneyboss(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2016
ninodaniel:
and after d flexing u still carry ur bag go back home cos am sure dey no retain u. and am still sure where u dey work nw no dey gv u all dose tins again BTW dts if u r working sef. u read d topic finish c na for ppl wey serve for village u cm here dey form Porsche for us.as we no gt all dose privileges like u make we go die na

bro, u get time O... when it's obvious the douche is lying. I dey sure say Na Sambisa he serve.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
I enjoyed this thread, I read it from page 0 to the last page. Thanks for sharing your experiences on this thread.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by pillarmaria(m): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2016
any experience from Benue state?
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by ottalo: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet On our whatsapp group.. Send a mssg to me on whatsapp...08166850802.
So that i can add u.
Thnks.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by 7agaza(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
I guess it is time to share my Osun state experience
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by tobloj(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2016
I don't think any place can beat bumaji, boki forest in cross river. DAT place is so crude. they enjoy no single amenity. no road, light, water, network. to get ordinary food items, u wait till a neighbouring town's market day. we spend close to 2k to make use of the nearest atm. Thank God an opportunity surfaced n I used it to relocate after6 month thr

1 Like

Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Olanireti(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2016
Can someone please say something about OPOBO village in River state.
Re: Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages by Darey00(m): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.