Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (113556 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Tstark(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
victorian: its possible. I use to have a family friend, the husband contactd HIV after getting a very juicy job and juicy jeep car. He turned into a chronic womaniser, cud get any babe he so desires, until he startd falling sick with different ailments. The wife tried to cover up his illness, but unfortunately kidney failure was waiting for him , along the line. He went to see their family doctor, who diagonized him to have Hiv but if not quickly treated wil result to Aids. His kidneys stopped working, she was devastated when she heard. She flew him abroad, and that was where he died slowly in a private hospital. His numerous gfs were dying inturns, including his personal female secretary, that was always warming his bed in a guesthouse. The wife is hale and hearty, he stopped touching her, when big money started coming and then,babes were glueing his body like superglue. Aids is real, be wise. It can ravage anyone, it doesnt care about status..Be safe.

Oh shut up with your tales by moonlight, i've seen that movie numerous times angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2012
victorian: its possible. I use to have a family friend, the husband contactd HIV after getting a very juicy job and juicy jeep car. He turned into a chronic womaniser, cud get any babe he so desires, until he startd falling sick with different ailments. The wife tried to cover up his illness, but unfortunately kidney failure was waiting for him , along the line. He went to see their family doctor, who diagonized him to have Hiv but if not quickly treated wil result to Aids. His kidneys stopped working, she was devastated when she heard. She flew him abroad, and that was where he died slowly in a private hospital. His numerous gfs were dying inturns, including his personal female secretary, that was always warming his bed in a guesthouse. The wife is hale and hearty, he stopped touching her, when big money started coming and then,babes were glueing his body like superglue. Aids is real, be wise. It can ravage anyone, it doesnt care about status..Be safe.

...damn.....
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Riskymallam: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2012
Damn, these days Nigerians no long bat their eyelids before sharing or divulging confidential matters.

Professional ethics no longer come first. Damn!
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by ogaju007(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2012
and so? what if? if its true then it'sgood she got to know early and she can start getting antiretroviral. Simple. Stop thinking like illitrates.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
jhydebaba: I am not a Doctor but from "experience" I know that an HIV+ who takes alcohol and smoke as well as take pills with levity is bound to have kidney/liver/heart complications.
U re 100 parcent correct my broda! Without being told! Dat is most likely d real issue she's suffering from
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tstark:

Oh shut up with your tales by moonlight, i've seen that movie numerous times angry
U must obviously be insane forr u not 2 know wat she's writing is tru! I have seen countless cases like that, so u better sit up n be wise; HIV is d worse, ailment that can happen 2 any human on earth

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by ayolatun(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
When did Ngozi go to India Just saw on Facebook d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ she travelled to the UK for kidney and heart transplant. Na wa o which news do we believe in nw?
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Risky_mallam: Damn, these days Nigerians no long bat their eyelids before sharing or divulging confidential matters.

Professional ethics no longer come first. Damn!

what is confidential abt someone having HIV ... when the advert to be careful was always on print/elcetronic media, billboard etc .. HIV is real
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Raymondenyi:
U must obviously be insane forr u not 2 know wat she's writing is tru! I have seen countless cases like that, so u better sit up n be wise;HIV is d worse, ailment that can happen 2 any human on earth
no its not.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by honeric01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tstark:

Your conscience is pricking you abi? stop infecting people!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by janefrancisca(f): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Abeg na lie jor..see wash na undecidedy una noo c d aids since...na nw..naija and carrying rumors eh..na God go help us o
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2013
brokoto: no its not.
Come up with ur facts sire! N I bet U I'll disprove U.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by ikechukwuHenry(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2013
shocked how true is dis
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Come up with ur facts sire! N I bet U I'll disprove U.
Leukemia?
Ebola fever (EHF)?
Malignant cancers?
Prion diseases?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by olekubaby: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2013
hEALING IS God's children food. God said the chastisement of our peace is opon Him and that by His stripes we are healed. Ngozi needs our prayers ,NL'S. 'LEAVE SPECULATORS' AND PRAY FOR HER. ALL SHALL BE WELL.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
brokoto:
Leukemia?
Ebola fever (EHF)?
Malignant cancers?
Prion diseases?
Sire , U'll agree with me! Dat HIV, when not properly managed will come down with most of those ailments mentioned up there! N moreover , HIV unlike oda deases has a 100 parcent social stigma! To an extent dat d caregivers will most likely abandon the person invovled n leave him/her 2 dia tent. U should also know that psychological ailments even kill faster dan d real illness, d psychology alone will n can even kill b4 d symptoms becomes manifest!
With dis pts sire I believe I hav been able 2 convince u dat HIV is a worse illness dan any oda. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
fortunately HIV has cure over the counter.. thought it was a thing of the past
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Sire , U'll agree with me! Dat HIV, when not properly managed will come down with most of those ailments mentioned up there! N moreover , HIV unlike oda deases has a 100 parcent social stigma! To an extent dat d caregivers will most likely abandon the person invovled n leave him/her 2 dia tent. U should also know that psychological ailments even kill faster dan d real illness, d psychology alone will n can even kill b4 d symptoms becomes manifest!
With dis pts sire I believe I hav been able 2 convince u dat HIV is a worse illness dan any oda. Thank u
hehehehe. Guy you funny. I couldn't help but lol. Your points were very weak to say the least. Just forgerrit ok? There are worse ailments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
brokoto: hehehehe. Guy you funny. I couldn't help but lol. Your points were very weak to say the least. Just forgerrit ok? There are worse ailments.
I no gree sire! I still hold down 2 my tent
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Raymondenyi:
I no gree sire! I still hold down 2 my tent
ok. I'll clarify you later. Stay tuned.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2013
barrymoore: I went to visit a hospital in lagos and saw that 70% of the sick were HIV infected, then I started thinking, This horrible disease has been around for 30yrs, ravaging people, The doctor told me many foreign donors that used to give nigeria financial aid are withdrawing their aid , then I asked myself, whats the government doing, then I thought again, more painfully, what are our multi millionaire private jet owners who are Bishops, Men of God who smell of so much riches, how much have they contributed to help with the struggle to discover a cure for this silent killer??Its been 30 yrs coming...then I thought again, not less than 10 of the most expensive and high class universities in Nigeria are owned by these people, not to help the poor but to further take from the rich who are the only ones who can patronize......I dont know what to believe anymore...pls somebody tell me whats going on..

Keep pondering undecided you'd get there
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2013
Jide4lagos just want NL"s coment. k you got it sire.... grin *False news*

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.