Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2476 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by marvelck: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
There Are No Good Guys Anymore...believe me.

Most single guys out there are heartbreakers to the core. they go after girls just to break their hearts after having their fill. they want to see girls beg and cry for love. they derive joy in breaking the hearts of innocent girls. some of them use the promise of marriage to lure girls into bed. and once he's done with the girl, he kicks her out of his house/life. my dear most of them aint ready to settle down, not now. and not in two or three years time. they are on a mission and aint ready to quit until they've dealth with enough girls. mind you, we do have some good ones among them, who really want to settle down, but are also afraid to give their hearts to any girl. due to the fear of heartbreak. cos we also have girls who are serial heartbreakers. these set of guys, are the ones that tread softly. they watch out for the good girls among the rot. they are too afraid to love. cos once you give ur heart to any girl, just be ready for anything. same thing when a girl gives her heart and love to a guy. only for him to end up toying with her feelings. so girls, shine your eyes well well and make sure you dont fall into the hands/trap of bad guys/heartbreakers. cos they are everywhere nowadays. they just want to have fun for little or nothing.

Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
OP, I wich you soonest recover.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Pritheeann(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
@op...dnt jump in2 conclusion,.der are stil qood quys out der...
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
All good men are dead.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by UjSizzle(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
OP its works both ways, there are girls like that too.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by vivianc(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
All good men are dead.

Totally! grin grin..........so if any one needs a good man, raise one from the dead!
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by k2039: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
That you have not found one doesnt mean their isnt.
I'm a living example of the good guys
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by fairygeh(f): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
I know there are some good guys out there,dnt come to that conclusion.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Totally! grin grin..........so if any one needs a good man, raise one from the dead!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ OP,
You need to get out of Nigeria ASAP. tongue
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Good Girl: @ OP,
You need to get out of Nigeria ASAP. tongue

She should go to Italy and Spain....GREAT MEN THERE! wink
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if i handle u in bed and kiss u , u will know good guys aint dead baby. Mrs man eater, how hot raoowr come eat me wink grin
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Totally agree
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by DECOtech(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Were good girls ever created?
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by rodeo0070(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2012
Well, I don't wanna to toot my horn here, but...

Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
All good men are dead.

Ehn! Abeg I neva die o. U wan kill me before my time? Lol.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2012
tak heart n dont giv up nor conclude so hastily. vivian chinaza can attest dat some good guys still exist if her gut l let her voice out publicly.
it is people lik her dat mak d gud ones turn cruel.vivian chinaza!!!! so yu can talk here. i pardon ur ignorance though, but Yu l neva know anything call trust n honesty.
if you ar xperiencing it. it l cease off yu. |GBAM
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
All good men are dead.
You show me a good woman too, and I will give you a medal.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2012
As it is written; no man is good except God. So why the whole bruhaha? To marry any body in this naija of ours, you need to have a lot of patience as you can never get up to 48 percent of all what you want in ur partner. For example, I am a man who believes that if I marry a lady, na she I marry no b her papa, mama and sista. But Naija babes believe that as long as you don't allow their mama rule your house and also waste your money, you don't love them.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by tintingz(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2012
Gals and their good guys fallasy. . .they are the one that love bad guys Another thread on NL
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by dmcdad: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2012
tintingz: Gals and their good guys fallasy. . .they are the one that love bad guys Another thread on NL

Oshe! No mind them jare. If you put a good and a bad guy for here, gurlz go rush the bad one sharply and yet them go dey complain... Them no get talk jhor...
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by vivianc(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2012
onpoint007: tak heart n dont giv up nor conclude so hastily. vivian chinaza can attest dat some good guys still exist if her gut l let her voice out publicly.
it is people lik her dat mak d gud ones turn cruel.vivian chinaza!!!! so yu can talk here. i pardon ur ignorance though, but Yu l neva know anything call trust n honesty.
if you ar xperiencing it. it l cease off yu. |GBAM

Omg! I can't believe you took what I said earlier seriously. Of course good men exist out there! I was just messing around with Mrs. Chima who is also married to a good man, I hope. So pls, don't eat me raw first.

Lol @ "its people like her that make the good ones turn cruel."

As for those other things you said, I send it back to you in 100 folds.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2012
tpacalipse: As it is written; no man is good except God. So why the whole bruhaha? To marry any body in this naija of ours, you need to have a lot of patience as you can never get up to 48 percent of all what you want in ur partner. For example, I am a man who believes that if I marry a lady, na she I marry no b her papa, mama and sista. But Naija babes believe that as long as you don't allow their mama rule your house and also waste your money, you don't love them.

lol
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by kaycrystal(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2012
op you said guys are heart breakers and same goes for d ladies as well, ur title shd be: there are no good people out there................ anymore! shocked
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by rapmike(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2012
marvelck: There Are No Good Guys Anymore...believe me.

Most single guys out there are heartbreakers to the core. they go after girls just to break their hearts after having their fill. they want to see girls beg and cry for love. they derive joy in breaking the hearts of innocent girls. some of them use the promise of marriage to lure girls into bed. and once he's done with the girl, he kicks her out of his house/life. my dear most of them aint ready to settle down, not now. and not in two or three years time. they are on a mission and aint ready to quit until they've dealth with enough girls. mind you, we do have some good ones among them, who really want to settle down, but are also afraid to give their hearts to any girl. due to the fear of heartbreak. cos we also have girls who are serial heartbreakers. these set of guys, are the ones that tread softly. they watch out for the good girls among the rot. they are too afraid to love. cos once you give ur heart to any girl, just be ready for anything. same thing when a girl gives her heart and love to a guy. only for him to end up toying with her feelings. so girls, shine your eyes well well and make sure you dont fall into the hands/trap of bad guys/heartbreakers. cos they are everywhere nowadays. they just want to have fun for little or nothing.
PLEASE SPARE ME THE RUBBISH!!1 AM SURE U ARE ONE OF THOSE SO-CALLED HAPPENING GALS THAT CANT SEE A GUD MAN, BUT CAN SEE 'BIG BOYS'....THE REASON WHY U GALS CANT FIND GOOD MEN IS THAT U IGNORE THEM WHILE U ARE CHASING AFTER BIG BOYS AND WHEN THE BIG BOYS ARE THRU WITH U, THE GUD MAN AROUND HAVE MARRIED OR CANT JUST TAKE U..SO GO FIX URSELF 1ST BEFORE U COME TO COMPLAIN
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by dmcdad: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2012
rapmike:
PLEASE SPARE ME THE RUBBISH!!1 AM SURE U ARE ONE OF THOSE SO-CALLED HAPPENING GALS THAT CANT SEE A GUD MAN, BUT CAN SEE 'BIG BOYS'....THE REASON WHY U GALS CANT FIND GOOD MEN IS THAT U IGNORE THEM WHILE U ARE CHASING AFTER BIG BOYS AND WHEN THE BIG BOYS ARE THRU WITH U, THE GUD MAN AROUND HAVE MARRIED OR CANT JUST TAKE U..SO GO FIX URSELF 1ST BEFORE U COME TO COMPLAIN

GBAM!!! Guy one bottle of Amarula for you. Plain truth.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

GBAM!!! Guy one bottle of Amarula for you. Plain truth.
I make it 2 bottles.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by ikekings(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
All good men are dead.
Says who? undecided undecided undecided... I'm a good guy to the core with a good heart... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpacalipse: I make it 2 bottles.
Have a third on me.
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by rapmike(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
fresh_dude: Have a third on me.
abeg may una no kill me ooooo...... grin grin grin grin
but seriously,such things annony me, some gal just comes up and says that good men dont exist..WTF? i am a good guy(evolving to man) and u come to say such.
i see all sorts at skul( am in the university) and i see such dumb gals who form 'BIG GALS' going to parties and the likes, talking down on poor but intelligent guys who have a future and who will love them for who they are and not their bodies, all in the name of dating one big guy
then when they are 36 upwards and hormones is telling them that they are old, they start to look for 'good men'.
wonda if it is fair on such average or poor guys who can be good men to marry a lady that has wasted herself.
not stopping any dumb gal for 'enjoying life' but dont bring ur cargo to me, expecting salvation, cos am not jesus and jesus has died to save humanity.
as i like saying salvation is free, but once u are saved forget going back to the world(those who understand will understand).
for any future gal looking for good men, correct ur character now and develop the real u, not the masquerade u call ur body
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by oluwagbami(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
@OP, you are quite right. there are good and bad guys, likewise good and bad ladies....... i am a good guy living and loving..
Re: There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
rapmike:
abeg may una no kill me ooooo...... grin grin grin grin
but seriously,such things annony me, some gal just comes up and says that good men dont exist..WTF? i am a good guy(evolving to man) and u come to say such.
i see all sorts at skul( am in the university) and i see such dumb gals who form 'BIG GALS' going to parties and the likes, talking down on poor but intelligent guys who have a future and who will love them for who they are and not their bodies, all in the name of dating one big guy
then when they are 36 upwards and hormones is telling them that they are old, they start to look for 'good men'.
wonda if it is fair on such average or poor guys who can be good men to marry a lady that has wasted herself.
not stopping any dumb gal for 'enjoying life' but dont bring ur cargo to me, expecting salvation, cos am not jesus and jesus has died to save humanity.
as i like saying salvation is free, but once u are saved forget going back to the world(those who understand will understand).
for any future gal looking for good men, correct ur character now and develop the real u, not the masquerade u call ur body

Guy! Abeg I take dog name beg you... LOl. You need to take another Amarula. You dey really speak my mind here bruv...

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Can U Date A Tomboy? / When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? / I Am A Nigerian Based Abroad, See What Love Wants To Do To Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.