Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (15617 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Mankind8(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
There are actually time that men behave a way that would seems to impress you that are on the other hand silly and stupid to you.

What are those funny/stupid things that Men do to impress you.

Share yours.

Mine is that even with my believe that olorioko (seun) can not seduce me, a namesake of his that don't even have a domain name tried to pick me up by buying a high price Brand of drink for himself but I opted 4 GodonSpark. The funnies thing here is that He vomited the drink there in public as he is not Used to such drink abeg, wetin bad if him drink Coke or Fanta?

Share yours

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by ATMC(f): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
I thought you 're a guy op?
Well mine was yesterday evening, i went to see someone in his office, after my meeting with him, he opted to give me a ride back home which is close by but one guy signaled me to decline so i did...he wanted us to walk home though we don't live in d same place but close. I did dt cos he helped me to his office and kept me busy with gist until d person i'd come to see came back. He then started looking for something in his drawers after a while he gave up. I asked how important what he was looking for was, he said without it, this public hols will be a waste. I told him to calm down and look for it, he said no dt he does not want to waste my time, i told him dt i can walk home on my own dt he should calm down and look for d stuff, he refused. So we left, he called d security man to come lock up d place. When we parted ways, i bid him good night and i hadn't taken few steps when i looked back and saw him running back to d office, i guess he never thought i could look back, probably he's going to get d stuff cos its important so y dt short drama, smh

10 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Mankind8(m): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2012
ATMC: I thought you 're a guy op?
yes I am a guy, 'It is a Reportive Request.. Third persons' Statement
ATMC: ...and i hadn't taken few steps when i looked back and saw him running back to d office, i guess he never thought i could look back, probably he's going to get d stuff cos its important so y dt short drama,
but what is our degree certainty that It must be office he is going back to? Cant it be another place?
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by ATMC(f): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wa for you o, na office d guy dey go back so. cheesy
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
smh @ ATM card undecided
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
My brother was chatting up a girl and the whole thing was flowing. He said his bladder was full but he couldnt just get to tell the girl or to excuse himeslf.
For hours they kept chatting and he evntually peed on/in his trouser. It wasnt funny. This is a true story.

4 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Bigflamie(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi: My brother was chatting up a girl and the whole thing was flowing. He said his bladder was full but he couldnt just get to tell the girl or to excuse himeslf.
For hours they kept chatting and he evntually peed on/in his trouser. It wasnt funny. This is a true story.
WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by kaydibs(f): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
T_Bademosi: My brother was chatting up a girl and the whole thing was flowing. He said his bladder was full but he couldnt just get to tell the girl or to excuse himeslf.
"Your brother" or you?

5 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Skii(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
mine was turning on the ac in the car while we were caught up in traffic from akoka to omole estate... sad
at the end of the day, the car overheated, we waited at a gas station for it to cool down, i eventually dropped her off and i didnt even get a good night kiss!! (i rode back home with the windows down) tongue
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by timbros(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
kay dibs:
"Your brother" or you?

hahahaha free the guy jare
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by PalmTree(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2012

Your bro is a BadAzz clown!!!
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by KINGwax(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
either you, or your brother is a kid. Tellin a girl u gotta ease yourself or the girl tellin u is rather sexy. Especially when he/she gotta get u a place to do it
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by jeffizy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
I had a damsel every guy wanted to date back then in uni. I always spend my monthly allowance on her in just a week!
Usually end up borrowing from my bro who never hesitated to lambast me!
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ATMC, put yourself in his shoes, and you would see that you would have definitely done the same. There is no shame there na...since perfect timing is a very important factor in chyking a lady...he have never forgave himself if he had wasted it.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by jeffizy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
KINGwax: either you, or your brother is a kid. Tellin a girl u gotta ease yourself or the girl tellin u is rather sexy. Especially when he/she gotta get u a place to do it
That's wot the topic is about dude! No need to stress it.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
KINGwax: either you, or your brother is a kid. Tellin a girl u gotta ease yourself or the girl tellin u is rather sexy. Especially when he/she gotta get u a place to do it

Kingwax is a fool and the others that keep saying it was me. I thought I said "my brother"? isnt that clear enough? Heck!!!

Who are you to determine if that description or solution you gave is sexy or not? In your mind. I only said what happened to someone and he is in the best position to answer and or understand why it happened. Have you asked him? Foolish Kingwax.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by neversaynever(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
Mine was buying 'goody-goody' with my lunch money for a girl i had a crush on back in primary school....mehn hunger waya me that day no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by obailala(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
ATMC: I thought you 're a guy op?
Well mine was yesterday evening, i went to see someone in his office, after my meeting with him, he opted to give me a ride back home which is close by but one guy signaled me to decline so i did...he wanted us to walk home though we don't live in d same place but close. I did dt cos he helped me to his office and kept me busy with gist until d person i'd come to see came back. He then started looking for something in his drawers after a while he gave up. I asked how important what he was looking for was, he said without it, this public hols will be a waste. I told him to calm down and look for it, he said no dt he does not want to waste my time, i told him dt i can walk home on my own dt he should calm down and look for d stuff, he refused. So we left, he called d security man to come lock up d place. When we parted ways, i bid him good night and i hadn't taken few steps when i looked back and saw him running back to d office, i guess he never thought i could look back, probably he's going to get d stuff cos its important so y dt short drama, smh

Wow! This sort of thing happens to me all the time grin

I remember once after an evening outing with a girl, we left off in a cab to her place. After dropping her off, I got the same cab to get me to my house (which was about a 30 mins walk away). As soon as we drove out of her street, I quickly asked the cab man to drop me sharp sharp so I would walk the rest cos the rate at which the pound£ was counting on the meter was life wallet threatening grin grin. Unfortunately, the moment I got down and started walking in the cold, I bumped into my girl's flatmate undecided

7 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Ramcie(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Had this Consultant who has been asking me to marry him for over a year now. He just called yesterday to tell me that he is giving me a second chance to love and marry him that he has 2female friends who desperately want to marry him but he is just giving me a second chance, also he has renovated his house and that he knows he isn't ugly so I should better wise up before its too late. I was so speechless that I just cut the phone cos it was just outright ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by vislabraye(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
There's one I heard.
A man chiked up a lady and they went on smoothly. He took her to his bedroom and the played. When it was time to do the main thing, she told him to lie down for a back massage.
This guy was happy at last. She told him "close your eyes". He obeyed. When he opened it, she had left.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]tnx God am nt a loverboy
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
I guess this thread was for ladies, but men have hijacked it.
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by reeeT(f): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Sijo01(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
He almost got drown in the pool just to get my attention.

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by ATMC(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
obailala:

Wow! This sort of thing happens to me all the time grin

I remember once after an evening outing with a girl, we left off in a cab to her place. After dropping her off, I got the same cab to get me to my house (which was about a 30 mins walk away). As soon as we drove out of her street, I quickly asked the cab man to drop me sharp sharp so I would walk the rest cos the rate at which the pound£ was counting on the meter was life wallet threatening grin grin. Unfortunately, the moment I got down and started walking in the cold, I bumped into my girl's flatmate undecided
i don't think this is ok cos i like real guys...nevertheless life is fun sometimes you know. I trust d flat mate didnt tell cheesy
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
reeeT: Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin
Hmmmnn you feel serious for someone you inspired to become a pilot, I feel he is happy he met you.

1 Like

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by deavicky(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
i av gone through all the post non is as bad as mine. i went to write exam for a girl sothat she could love me but finally i got caught and was almost expelled from school .p
Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by malaria(f): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ramcie: Had this Consultant who has been asking me to marry him for over a year now. He just called yesterday to tell me that he is giving me a second chance to love and marry him that he has 2female friends who desperately want to marry him but he is just giving me a second chance, also he has renovated his house and that he knows he isn't ugly so I should better wise up before its too late. I was so speechless that I just cut the phone cos it was just outright ridiculous.
The guy na 3d fool.

2 Likes

Re: Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You by Kslib(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
reeeT: Back then in school, a civil engineerin student fell in love with me so much and was ready 2do anything for me,i never liked him so i told him that i love pilot guys.this guy actualli took it upon himself bought form at Aviation college at zaria and got admitted.he is now pilot because he wntd 2impress me.i stil dont love him.feel sorry for him.men sef grin
Na coincedence!!! He wanted to buy the form before you said "you love pilot guys"...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.