Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:27 AM

Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women (17347 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / What Makes A Car Bounce? / What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Honda Fit She's Made Exclusively For Women

Japan-based car maker Honda has released a unique car model that is aimed exclusively at women; the first automaker to do so. Appropriately named the Honda Fit She's, the car sports lots of pink and is embezzled with quirky extra's that are perfect for a lady.

Going for an all around style of "adult cute", Honda decided to make pink the sole color inside and outside of the car. With an all metallic pink exterior, the interior is adorned with pink stitching everywhere from the steering wheel and seats to the floor mats and shifter. There is also pink metallic metal around all of the displays and controls.

If that is not girly enough for you, there is also an adorable little heart in place of the apostrophe in the "She's" logo at the back of the car that is also complete in about 3 shades of pink.

Of course if pink isn't your color, the car also comes in shades of brown and white.

Pink isn't the only women-geared idea that Honda has put into the car. They also thought of a special windshield glass that protects from an amazing 99% of UV rays as well as an air conditioning system called "Plasmacluster" that can apparently improve skin quality.

Priced at $17,500 the Honda Fit She's is hoping to be attractive to women in Japan who are just now starting to enter the workforce despite previous years of being forced to stay home.

http://www.lovelyish.com/769097513/honda-makes-a-car-exclusively-for-women/

QUESTIONS:
1. Do you love HONDA products? Why?
2. Do you like the new HONDA fit She?
3. If you are a guy, will you buy the HONDA fit she for your wife?
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Nasri100(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
My sister
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by benkings(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wat if man wan drive am,d engine go knock?...mtcheeew
we make d rules
we break d rules.

12 Likes

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by cutekonkolo(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
The car looks hot!,so perfect for ♍ε
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by server123: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
I go buy am for my girlfriend to be...
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by omodapson(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
what happens when a man decides to get one for himself, does he become a gay? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by server123: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Na even right-handed...

My girlfriend to be just me thtat she doesn't want that...
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by kokoye(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
dont think it'll sell that much..females want to do what men do..and maybe try to do it better smiley

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by semid4lyfe(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
More Aristo trips for the Naija ladies

I can imagine a lady using the BB Aristo 10 and cruising the Honda Fit She's wink
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by buchibabe: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
Is it just d colour pink dat makes it fit for women?

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by eledalo: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
If honda made a car exclusively for men and called it '4 Men only', I can imagine what the reactions would be

5 Likes

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by 9jaIhail(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Honda just copied this ride from India Company TATA CARS LIMITED.Two years ago TATA produce a car called Tata Nano, looking at this pics nothing differentiate TATA NANO from new Honda car.

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Siga: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Why Honda dey fo0l us and dey use marketing strategy....Honda fit don dey market since now....u come put emblem wey say she and dey talk say u launch new product...check this link now...the car was first introduced 2001...Honda...I beg no call dog a monkey jare....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Fit

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
I prefer the look of the Honda Civic to this. This one reminds me of a station wagon. It probably belongs in the garage of Barbie's playhouse.

I, as a woman, want a car that will get me from point A to point B and keep me safe if I jam another car. A windshield that offers 99% UV ray protection? Air conditioner that improves skin? They sound "cool", but if their basic functions are compromised in order to look girly, then I'm not interested.

4 Likes

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by GentleNaaz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Does it means
1. A man cnt drv d car?
2. D car doesn't allow men 2 cum close?
3. D car is gender discriminator?
4. If a man wants 2 open d car, d car wl nt open?
5. Dia is a censor under d sit dat detects weda its p*n*s or v*g**a

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Bezed(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
semid4lyfe: More Aristo trips for the Naija ladies

I can imagine a lady using the BB Aristo 10 and cruising the Honda Fit She's wink
yes.. And also running out in the street, naked , mad and masturbating uncontrollably
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Areaboy2(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
benkings: Wat if man wan drive am,d engine go knock?...mtcheeew
we make d rules
we break d rules.

No, you'll just look odd in a pink car undecided
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by 190theclown: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
my 7 girlfriends must not see this

where i wan see money buy 7 FIT'SHE'S

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
trust naija guys dem go buy am use am run Lagos Cab.
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Ijebulogic(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Where all the female activists now? It would have been all manners of abuse if Land Rover decided to make a male only car.

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Freestyl(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
looks good for men too!
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by maumau1: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
i love it. is cool
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by 234GT(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Why is honda discriminating against men. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by aieromon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmm,Toyota over to you and the introduction of the First Lady 2012 /13 Corolla.

That car looks like a wagon.
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by jude33084(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Honda na malam car cool

1 Like

Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by diamondvil(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
OkwaIfugo: trust naija guys dem go buy am use am run Lagos Cab.
ok naaa
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by diamondvil(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
i fit drive for Aba road.
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by omanzo02: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Op,

The car is already on sales here in europe and not only women but men are buying and driving it. grin grin grin
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
I love it! I want one in green or red tho
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Kslib(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
Any man wey buy this car for himself na gay.. Just kidding#
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: Any man wey buy this car for himself na gay.. Just kidding#

If someone buys it for you, won't you accept it and paint it black.
Re: Honda Makes A Car Exclusively For Women by chucky234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
I don't think the Fit She's is the first car made specifically for women because there are many cars out there that should be driven by women only,cars like KIA Picanto,Toyota Matrix,TATA 3,even Honda Crosstour look more like a ladies car.
Honda just want the women to feel honoured to push their sales up,oyinbo with all dis their marketing strategies sef,dem come named the moto She's,abeg make una find somewhere park am well jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe / How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly / Let's Talk About Flying Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.