Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? (13639 Views)

Love At First Sight Or Lust At First Sight / Which Is The Best:love At First Sight Or Gradual / Is It Love At First Sight Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nextworldnx(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Its like d elders lied to us that girls are easily swayed more by words, but its the direct opposite that we are experiencing in today's world.

A chick sees a tall handsome dude (sweet curve muscles, six pack and all that), nice car, appartment and a good job...

And already she is love even without u toasting her.
Just dis evening on my way back from d gym, I met dis chick in the cab who felt over elated over me talking to her. She had a straight face when I got in initialy, but after flashing ma gadgets and showing off some "swaggalishious" moves,.. story change and she jumped at every opportunity to converse with me. Needless to say, we exchange contacts and she is seeing me tomorrow. Now this is not first time.

Abeg, is it not just sight that is doing the wooing?
Because with a fat bank account or just some flashy electronic gadgets, she already see u as man enough for her.
My guys, I'd love to hear ur experiences angry

8 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by greedie1(f): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Words might make me wanna move, but it's sight that moves me!!

5 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by wissezy: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sight of course.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by cindyrella(f): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
A little bit of both!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by olasquare: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:

chop n clean mouth...money money jumper....c ya mouth....gree-die indeed

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
4rm my lil xperience,girls are certainly moved more by sight.buh dis doesn't keep them 4 a long while...words and character do

12 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nextworldnx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:

U see wetin I dey talk! ? Now I know beta...
#packagingtins#
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by greedie1(f): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
olasquare:

chop n clean mouth...money money jumper....c ya mouth....gree-die indeed
I don't know ow to react to this, to keep mum or to lol.

I think I will lol......

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Walexz02(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:
eh ehn?
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by 190theclown: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Girls are MOVED BY MONEY

please note this is only applicable within the Nigerian GIRLS CIRCLE cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
By BOTH, actually. By Sight of Money. And By words saying that money is theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by MMM2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
MONEY only undecided
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by DExplorer1: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Both works but just as human being, sight works more because it creates a picture/image to live with and always ref.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by vivianc(f): 12:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Tho sight might attract me, but words definitely keep me.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Tho sight might attract me, but words definitely keep me.
get out of my mind jor angry angry

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by onila(f): 1:20am On Oct 26, 2012
money cool
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by MrsChima(f): 1:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Actions is stronger than words.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by somegirl1: 1:21am On Oct 26, 2012
There are girls who are all about looks not cash
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by madamebebe(f): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2012
In my case its definitely words.. I've seen it all.. And have it all.. cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by shags(m): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2012
niether juz money or any legal tender
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by babaowo: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Actions is stronger than words.
.....u get sense, sight nd actions.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by vivianc(f): 1:38am On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella:
get out of my mind jor angry angry

Great minds think alike! kiss kiss
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by seedord247(m): 1:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Chinese girls are moved by words if you can speak thier language. sad
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by joey4jo: 2:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Mynd hasn't commented and its on front page!? Hmm.. That's strange!
@topic
In my experience, by sight of materials you possess, just like the gadgets you say.
The word is what keeps her interested.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by 190theclown: 2:09am On Oct 26, 2012
joey4jo: Mynd hasn't commented and its on front page!? Hmm.. That's strange!

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by stunna2(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2012
girl see guy, like guy...everything the guy says is then funny(ie word is good); girl see guy but dont like guy and everything guy says is not funny - actually guy is annoying to her!
same guy that girl dont like have money and suddenly girl like money but still not the guy, so girl is with guy but girl secretly like another guy and takes the cash from the money guy to raise her kids and love the man she really likes till she dies! simple!

"COULD LOVE BE ACQUIRED BY PRACTICE OR DESIRE?" "LOVE IS BORN OF THE EYES AND OF THE HEART - A NOBLE HEART; BECAUSE TRUE LOVE MUST COME WITH SOME PAIN!!
(JOSEPH CAMPBEL)

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by bloejay(m): 2:41am On Oct 26, 2012
Kamanda: By BOTH, actually. By Sight of Money. And By words saying that money is theirs.

WORD MEHN
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by abushman: 2:42am On Oct 26, 2012
Kamanda: By BOTH, actually. By Sight of Money. And By words saying that money is theirs.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by fizeul(m): 3:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Na all of us know say ladies them too like money, and they have to see it, or you can just package urself like my-bank-acc-is-smilin (even if na you-know-what you dey whack 247). But for the "normal" ones, Words matters a lot. She will go home and think ur words over and over.

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Chubhie: 4:09am On Oct 26, 2012
Tis more bout the benjamins. All those wooing with sweet words and writing letters only works in the sheakesperian era and charles dickens era. Welcome to the beauty of 21st century..... If you gat the dough,let it do the talking for you and if not you are on a very long thing. My respect to all hardworking independent ladies who dont belong to this category of my illusive mind construction.

5 Likes

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2012
i wont lie, his looks would initially get my attention
but the main thing for me are his words.

i need to know what he is all about.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / Happy Birthday Lanicky / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.