Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? (13638 Views)

Love At First Sight Or Lust At First Sight / Which Is The Best:love At First Sight Or Gradual / Is It Love At First Sight Or Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Sunbellar: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2012
*Kails*:
i wont lie, his looks would initially get my attention
but the main thing for me are his words.

i need to know what he is all about.
His all about like 'his packages such as cars, bank acct etc'. That is why ladies are easily keen to take some lies from guys.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by ameer2: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Thank God say i no fyn cool

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by olumaxi(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2012
$tunna:
girl see guy, like guy...everything the guy says is then funny(ie word is good); girl see guy but dont like guy and everything guy says is not funny - actually guy is annoying to her!
same guy that girl dont like have money and suddenly girl like money but still not the guy, so girl is with guy but girl secretly like another guy and takes the cash from the money guy to raise her kids and love the man she really likes till she dies! simple!

"COULD LOVE BE ACQUIRED BY PRACTICE OR DESIRE?" "LOVE IS BORN OF THE EYES AND OF THE HEART - A NOBLE HEART; BECAUSE TRUE LOVE MUST COME WITH SOME PAIN!!
(JOSEPH CAMPBEL)
its just an opinion of joseph campbel..it doesnt make it d truth
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by ITbomb(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Every girl need financial security and confidence , if you exhibit these two , then they will be automatically moved.
What remains is for u to fix a date for her to come over.
#FROMEXPERIENCE
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by 2sexy(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Girls are MOVED BY MONEY

please note this is only applicable within the Nigerian GIRLS CIRCLE cheesy cheesy
Thank you for saying the truth... My little cousin( not up to 25) dey use Yahoo ram all d big girls as I type this. I look at these girls and wonder how we men done suffer.

Anyway, na oil money me go take ram dem.. no time! my job is just around the corner by God's grace.

Btw the way, I no wor wor... but I dont know how to use people wrongly. if not, I would have had them in queue...
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by bloglover(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Some women do not really like money as much as u think, they just want 2 be comfortable in a relationship. How many guys can stay with their gf's for a long time if they dont f**k all d time?

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2012
If u want 2 knw wat ladies actually want,
1. publish dat u need a girl frnd u wl b payn 1 million per month.
2. If u dnt hv much money or sweet mouth, bt u r very handsome, u wl b atttractd 2 most ladies.
3. If u no fn,bt hs a gud personality, u r attractd 2 ladies
4. U dnt hv any of ds, u r attractd 2 d grl u dnt want
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by elari(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Chubhie: Tis more bout the benjamins. All those wooing with sweet words and writing letters only works in the sheakesperian era and charles dickens era. Welcome to the beauty of 21st century..... If you gat the dough,let it do the talking for you and if not you are on a very long thing. My respect to all hardworking independent ladies who dont belong to this category of my illusive mind construction.
. . . Na wetin dis one dey talk na
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2012
The presence of both does the magic
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2012
If money grow on tree,women wouldnt mind dating a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Both..
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Topeedo: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2012
NAIJA LADIES NOWADAYS ARE MOVED BY THE SIZE OF YOUR POCKET
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by charlsecy4(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Girls are MOVED BY MONEY. Please note this is only applicable within the Nigerian GIRLS CIRCLE

[size=15]There are over 100 countries in the world, how many girls from each and every country do you know and have interacted with? And how many countries have you been to?[/size]
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Zadokbaruch(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2012
WORDS MOVE LADIES MORE grin
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Topeedo: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2012
ITbomb: Every girl need financial security and confidence , if you exhibit these two , then they will be automatically moved.
What remains is for u to fix a date for her to come over.
#FROMEXPERIENCE
ANY WOMAN DAT WANTS FINANCIAL SECURITY SHOULD CREATE IT FOR HERSEF NA...ABEG NA WETIN SHE GO SCHOOL? IF I NEED A LIABILTY OF A GIRL FRIEND, I WILL GO TO MY VILLAGE GO FIND AN UNEDUCATED CHIC NA NOT ONE IN D CITY WIT EDUCATION AND YET SO DUMB TO USE HER HEAD TO CREATE FINANCIAL SECURITY FOR HERSEF
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by redcliff: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2012
binger: 4rm my lil xperience,girls are certainly moved more by sight.buh dis doesn't keep them 4 a long while...words and character do

end of discussion
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by duni04(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2012
$tunna:
girl see guy, like guy...everything the guy says is then funny(ie word is good); girl see guy but dont like guy and everything guy says is not funny - actually guy is annoying to her!
same guy that girl dont like have money and suddenly girl like money but still not the guy, so girl is with guy but girl secretly like another guy and takes the cash from the money guy to raise her kids and love the man she really likes till she dies! simple!

"COULD LOVE BE ACQUIRED BY PRACTICE OR DESIRE?" "LOVE IS BORN OF THE EYES AND OF THE HEART - A NOBLE HEART; BECAUSE TRUE LOVE MUST COME WITH SOME PAIN!!
(JOSEPH CAMPBEL)
LOL
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by missbrownsugar: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2012
Sight Gets d Attention,Words does d Magic
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by xcitedjay(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2012
A tall, dark and handsome rich guy can get it from the Ladies (it == 'well I dunno')
A sweet mouth will get it (it == 'just her heart')
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Booty4me: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2012
like sum1 said a little bit of both does the magic cool
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by fabolakers(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2012
For True Love - Sight then your word will keep them forever.
For Fake Love - Sight then what she sees will keep her forever which is also sight.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by jonsin(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2012
*Kails*:
i wont lie, his looks would initially get my attention
but the main thing for me are his words.

i need to know what he is all about.

thanx for being truthful,these days its the mixture of both actually,ladies want to be comfortable (which most times leads them to trouble),which has reduced drastically the craze for falling for 'words'. I believe that's why relationships don't last these days #justMYthought
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by masterpiecer(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2012
check out d rhyme:

guys are moved by [size=24pt]big a$$[/size]
girls are moved by [size=24pt]big ca$h[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

simple undecided
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Am not a spiritual Guru but the vibes I get off you determines your fate.Neither words or looks does it for me(when I was single).Somehow,I perceive people's character once I set my eyes on them.It has nothing to do with their looks.Their vibes tells me about the inner man.People always turn out the way I perceive them,it hasn't failed me before.Its a gift I have.Little wonder I didn't waste my time with the dating scene cos I knew when I saw him.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by NEROSKY(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2012
all dis 1 wey una dey talk na story, na money (gadgets) joor!!!
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by masterpiecer(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2012
things don change, a very minute number of girls these day are moved by words, and they are actually the 'endangered' ones cos dem don dey go into extinction.
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Girls are MOVED BY MONEY

please note this is only applicable within the Nigerian GIRLS CIRCLE cheesy cheesy
not just Nigeria. America ladies are mostly moved by money too. I think america women are even far more materiastics. And above all, from history till date, woman are mostly moved by men with resources(wealth). Even ruth in d bible, seduced Boaz because he was rich. There were other men, who has more right towards her than Boaz, but she chooses Boaz as her target because of his wealth despite the fact that he was far older than her. Let us be sincere, i will prefer my sisters marry a rich man rada than a six packs dude. Six packs doesnt last in d first place. As hurdles of life, and career growth set in, u wont have time to maintain six packs in d first place. How many top ceo,politicians, top MD, etc have six packs?

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by victorD3: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2012
Lies move women more than sight or word.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by victorD3: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2012
Lies move women more than sight or word.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by victorD3: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Girls are MOVED BY MONEY

Trust me girls are girls everywhere. However that money gene in Nigerian girls is very strong
Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by baddestday(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2012
bloglover: Some women do not really like money as much as u think, they just want 2 be comfortable in a relationship. How many guys can stay with their gf's for a long time if they dont f**k all d time?
. What sense r u trying 2 make in ur last sentence

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Sunbellar: His all about like 'his packages such as cars, bank acct etc'. That is why ladies are easily keen to take some lies from guys.

is this a question or an assumption?
because you my friend do not know me...
fix up and get your weight up if you are that insecure
about not qualifying.

#BAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Happy Birthday Lanicky / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.