Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) (51633 Views)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Horrific Crash Involving Petrol Tanker On Lagos-Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by LailaIkeji1: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
The Federal Ministry of Aviation has just issued a statement saying the Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai, and the other five passengers aboard the crashed plane are alive.

The statement titled “Incident Involving Aircraft, Cessna 208, 5N-BMJ in Yola, Adamawa State, reads:

“An aircraft, Cessna 208 with 6 souls on board including crew, operated by the Taraba State Government departed Jalingo, Taraba State for Yola this evening and reported contact with the Yola Control Tower (1720Z) and field in sight at 38 miles estimating landing at 1730Z. The pilot subsequently lost contact with Yola Control Tower and subsequent effort to raise the aircraft failed.”

“Search & Rescue was immediately activated and site of incident located with all victims alive with various degrees of injuries. The victims have been evacuated to the hospital for treatment pending further investigation of the incident.”

“This is the correct version of the incident; every other one that is contrary to this is incorrect.”

SIGNED: Joe Obi,SA (Media) to Aviation Minister

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/104879-breaking-news-plane-crash-in-yola.html

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by glassman: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Good news then. May GOD preserve their souls

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by acidtalk: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Appears to be a deadly damage.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by WildOne1: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: Appears to be a deadly damage.
no! it was a deadly air-molue.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by isaco(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Plane/jet crash again, well, may God grant them quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by amimi(f): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Which are we to believe now,differnt TV stations and online sites wit differnt news. God save them.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by jhydebaba(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Next thing you'll hear is that he will be taken abroad for treatment.

*SMH for 9ja Health Care System and the poor masses who can't afford to be taken oversea for adequate medical attention.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ucforu(m): 12:36am On Oct 26, 2012
he'l soon be taken to Saudi or Germany for Treatment if actually he is still alive.

may God Save him IJN................

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2012
kai, thank God they survived it o.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by EASY39(m): 1:20am On Oct 26, 2012
E be like say ileya won spoil 4 Govn
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Person wey no dey chop garri, wey no fit helep us fight make price of garri reduce na him una dey wish quick recovery.
Na only amaechi and aregbesola me fit wish long life oh

9 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by xuleiman: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2012
jus imagin wat must b goin on in de gov nor mine...buh al de same if u survived it God has a purpose 4 savin u com back an accomplished it...let see y God decide 2 give u a 2nd chance....will u do wat u hv bein doin or choose 2 do dem differntl

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2012
What is goin on here?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by lightofjoy(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Thank Almighty God. May He grant them quick recovery.
Amen
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by 4chi: 1:27am On Oct 26, 2012
Kai! The deputy governor will be kicking himself now...

20 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2012
What I see is far from bn an airplane
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by quicksylva(m): 1:36am On Oct 26, 2012
4chi: Kai! The deputy governor will be kicking himself now...
Naija with our do or die politics. it's a miracle they survive this plane crash
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Psylas(m): 1:43am On Oct 26, 2012
Hope TB has nt hard of it?

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by chichiman: 1:49am On Oct 26, 2012
WHY NIGERIANS PRAY FOR POLITICIANS MISRULING THEIR COUNTRY AND MAKING LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM SEEMINGLY DEFIES ALL REASONING. PERSONALLY, I WISH CALAMITIES BEFALL ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS, ELIMINATING THEM TO PAVE WAY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD TAKE NIGERIANS TO THE 'PROMISED LAND'

21 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 26, 2012
EASY 39: E be like say ileya won spoil 4 Govn
abi e don Spoil?
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Soundmind(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2012
Wish them quick recovery.
But was he a pilot before or was he just showing off?
What kind of salah message is this?
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 26, 2012
chichiman: WHY NIGERIANS PRAY FOR POLITICIANS MISRULING THEIR COUNTRY AND MAKING LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM SEEMINGLY DEFIES ALL REASONING. PERSONALLY, [s]I WISH CALAMITIES BEFALL ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS, ELIMINATING THEM TO PAVE WAY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD TAKE NIGERIANS TO THE 'PROMISED LAND'[/s]
I wish ur Father Or any of ur Loved 1 was a Politician, and u wil knw the type Of Pain u get when seein this Type of Comment above from a Stupid Nigerian who Cant Be Great In Life.... #arrantRUBBISH!

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by chichiman: 2:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
I wish ur Father Or any of ur Loved 1 was a Politician, and u wil knw the type Of Pain u get when seein this Type of Comment above from a Stupid Nigerian who Cant Be Great In Life.... #arrantRUBBISH!

I CARELESS IF CALAMITY BEFALLS ANY POLITICIAN (NO MATTER HOW RELATED S/HE IS TO ME - MUM, DAD, UNCLE, BROTHER, SON, DAUGHTER) WHOSE MISRULE INFLICTS HARDSHIP ON THE CITIZENRY.

24 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Areaboy2(m): 2:07am On Oct 26, 2012
it wasn't really a "private jet" per se. Just a small single turboprop engine plane to hop in and out of places. That aircraft is very uncomfortable and noisy so hardly any fun in it. Besides, Just One of Oyedepo's Jet can buy 25 of these (no exaggeration here) undecided

Cessna 208. The most popular among pilots with newly acquired CPL, so my initial hunch was right(he's still new at flying). Although i'm not ruling out equipment failure as the Cessna isn't the most rugged plane out there and with a single turboprop you cant sleep with both eyes closed. Chances are Pilot error or oversight caused the incident, but then again that's just my hunch. go get yours tongue

thats basically what he crashed. All 2 million dollars of it

8 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nnaemiemax: 2:14am On Oct 26, 2012
i guess this disturbing news had been fortold..
I saw a thread not quite long ago of an impending sad air story..

I hope those dudes who had a filled day mocking a guy who had and shared a vision of a yet-impending earthquake, could quickly consider a HEALTH CHECK on their brains..(even the current disheartening flood problem was equally fortold)

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by beblessed(f): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmm, am nt a fan of tb joshua, but i recall he said something of this nature would occur...
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ROCKJ1(m): 3:43am On Oct 26, 2012
ucforu: he'l soon be take to Saudi or Germany for Treatment if actually he is still alive.

may God Save him IJN................
what is IJN? The Devil is afraid of the name Jesus so he has devised a means of hiding behind abbreviations. Stop using IJN it gives the devil freedom to operate. Call it in full...IN JESUS NAME...let the devil hear it and run.

28 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by dabigwalls: 3:59am On Oct 26, 2012
ROCK-J:
what is IJN? The Devil is afraid of the name Jesus so he has devised a means of hiding behind abbreviations. Stop using IJN it gives the devil freedom to operate. Call it in full...IN JESUS NAME...let the devil hear it and run.

The potency of that name is never lost, however used Bro. Where is the 'Christ' in your own suggestion? You know how many 'Jesuses' dey Brazil?

Meanwhile God does not joy in the death of sinners but in their salvation. So even if they were sinners in that plane, it still holds no joy whether they are politicians or not. Some good people have still yet to de.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2012
4chi: Kai! The deputy governor will be kicking himself now...
badt guy!!!
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by browncool(m): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]The Federal Ministry of Aviation has just issued a statement saying the Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai, and the other five passengers aboard the crashed plane are alive.

The statement titled “Incident Involving Aircraft, Cessna 208, 5N-BMJ in Yola, Adamawa State, reads:

“An aircraft, Cessna 208 with 6 souls on board including crew, operated by the Taraba State Government departed Jalingo, Taraba State for Yola this evening and reported contact with the Yola Control Tower (1720Z) and field in sight at 38 miles estimating landing at 1730Z. The pilot subsequently lost contact with Yola Control Tower and subsequent effort to raise the aircraft failed.”

I don't know if it's just me that is not comprehending this report very well. Was the plane falling? or do you mean effort to contact Control Tower failed?
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by solid3(m): 4:43am On Oct 26, 2012
has he been flown out to Germany, or India for further treatment cos I'm not sure there is a good hospital or dokito who can treat such class of peep.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Wsdm: 4:47am On Oct 26, 2012
As much as i sympathise with any soul on distress. But if a governor in the north that is ravaged with virtually all dehumanizing trait of human existence could still be hovering a motorable distance on a private jet, what is the plight of the North? My prayers goes to every good people on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.