Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) (51640 Views)

Terrible Accident Involving Corpers Along Ore Road (Graphic Pics) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Horrific Crash Involving Petrol Tanker On Lagos-Ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by oluemmakay(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2012
I think u re d first on d list of eliminatn.
chichiman: WHY NIGERIANS PRAY FOR POLITICIANS MISRULING THEIR COUNTRY AND MAKING LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM SEEMINGLY DEFIES ALL REASONING. PERSONALLY, I WISH CALAMITIES BEFALL ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS, ELIMINATING THEM TO PAVE WAY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD TAKE NIGERIANS TO THE 'PROMISED LAND'
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by 2pence(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2012
The Taraba State government spent N804.2 million in fighting poverty ... reduced the number of people living below the poverty line in the state 2007,and yet Taraba is standing 29th out of 36 List of Nigerian states by GDP,"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" Meaning Taraba is one of the poorest states in NIGERIA
YET the Governor flys on an airplane,sorry for my beloved country,people need to be awake,this things happen for a reason
flying up in the sky while your masses are predominantly beggars on the streets, having any one here visited taraba state ? ask people who serve in taraba state

OGA GOVERNOR i hope you know God wants you to change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by kinguwem: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
I wish ur Father Or any of ur Loved 1 was a Politician, and u wil knw the type Of Pain u get when seein this Type of Comment above from a Stupid Nigerian who Cant Be Great In Life.... #arrantRUBBISH!
The politicians must change their ways. For people to be praying for them to die is a sign that the people are oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
I wish ur Father Or any of ur Loved 1 was a Politician, and u wil knw the type Of Pain u get when seein this Type of Comment above from a Stupid Nigerian who Cant Be Great In Life.... #arrantRUBBISH!

An unscrupulous politician who sees nothing wrong with mortgaging the future of his people, you mean?
Rev Nyame, Mr Suntai - same difference

Mr. Suntai is an aviation enthusiast who owns two aircraft and a helicopter. Aviation sources say he also owns an airstrip which he built with embezzled funds in his village.

The governor obtained a pilot’s license from the Nigerian College of Aviation in Zaria in 2010 and had completed numerous solo flights.

SaharaReporters also learnt that Governor Suntai recently set up “Taraba Airline” following his purchase of an Embraer ERJ-145 jet.

Mr. Suntai has been a controversial figure in Taraba politics. He recently organized the impeachment of his deputy, Sani Abubakar Danladi.
Source
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Iolo(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2012
redcliff: [size=20pt]no my question be this, who go pay for the plane wey him spoil since he still dey alive

a. the governor
b. the state governement
c. the pilot wey allow the moumou no-sabi-fly-plane governor
d. the ashana wey him dey try impress inside the plane
e. all of the above.[/size]

F. The Insurance Company

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
Your father is certainly a politithiefian,you must be taking some looting lectures by now.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2012
EASY 39: E be like say ileya won spoil 4 Govn
he's a christian
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by wawaboy1(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2012
alpha conde: Me think the governor was a good pilot because if it was dana pilots ha everyone would have long be confirmed dead
. Govt shuld just ban airplane in nigeria. Same way okada was ban in lag
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by betran65: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:

Who u b self Its like u ar one of those eating frm d money those thieves are looting.weda ur fada,or uncle,broda or any of ur family member is among dem u had beta warn dem as d money dey sweet na so swear dey follow am,tel dem oo make e no go b their turn tomoro

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Gigafx1: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2012
undecided How can d governor of a state were majority of its citizen can barely afford 3 square meal own 2 private jets, 1 helicopter and a private airstrip in his village? shocked shocked shocked foolish man.... How did he survive d crash self... undecided
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Gigafx1: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2012
shocked :oHow can d governor of a state were majority of its citizen can barely afford 3 square meal own 2 private jets, 1 helicopter and a private airstrip in his village? foolish man.... How did he survive d crash self... shocked shocked
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2012
dabigwalls:

The potency of that name is never lost, however used Bro. Where is the 'Christ' in your own suggestion? You know how many 'Jesuses' dey Brazil?

Meanwhile God does not joy in the death of sinners but in their salvation. So even if they were sinners in that plane, it still holds no joy whether they are politicians or not. Some good people have still yet to de.

No mind am... As if satan logs into nairaland or something...
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2012
Area_boy: it wasn't really a "private jet" per se. Just a small single turboprop engine plane to hop in and out of places. That aircraft is very uncomfortable and noisy so hardly any fun in it. Besides, Just One of Oyedepo's Jet can buy 25 of these (no exaggeration here) undecided

Cessna 208. The most popular among pilots with newly acquired CPL, so my initial hunch was right(he's still new at flying). Although i'm not ruling out equipment failure as the Cessna isn't the most rugged plane out there and with a single turboprop you cant sleep with both eyes closed. Chances are Pilot error or oversight caused the incident, but then again that's just my hunch. go get yours tongue

thats basically what he crashed. All 2 million dollars of it

Isn't that a Swiss Pilatus turboprop in that pic of your?
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2012
I ate my words. tanks to God he is alive.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by vizion: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2012
this is not a plane now, its like a bike in the air.

Fashola should ban this from our airspace
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by flexya: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:

Thank u my brother. If these people feel they can do better dan those elected, let them come out and contest or shut the fvk up. I am sure most of them can't even convince their immediate family members 2 support them. I doubt if any of them can mobilise support of 100 people from their entire town/city cos their people would rather see a goat elected dan these low lives. If they think am wrong, CONTEST
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by flexya: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2012
timbros: Just googled "Cessna 208" and came up with this...

So this is what the Gov'nor crashed...

If u r right, then why av they been referin 2 it as a "Jet". Its a propeller aircraft. Callin it a jet is like callin a bicycle a motorcycle. Differnt form of propulsion. The wrong terminolgy also aPpeared in the statements by the Taraba State government.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2012
But wait oo...........thih man I mean DANBABA, se I be PHILOT before I come dey fly am for jet or I think say jet I be okada or Keke NAPHEP?

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by LordElNou: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Area_boy: it wasn't really a "private jet" per se. Just a small single turboprop engine plane to hop in and out of places. That aircraft is very uncomfortable and noisy so hardly any fun in it. Besides, Just One of Oyedepo's Jet can buy 25 of these (no exaggeration here) undecided

Cessna 208. The most popular among pilots with newly acquired CPL, so my initial hunch was right(he's still new at flying). Although i'm not ruling out equipment failure as the Cessna isn't the most rugged plane out there and with a single turboprop you cant sleep with both eyes closed. Chances are Pilot error or oversight caused the incident, but then again that's just my hunch. go get yours tongue

thats basically what he crashed. All 2 million dollars of it

So what's our business with the aircraft's price tag?! This is Amazing!
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2012
Ninilowo: But wait oo...........thih man I mean DANBABA, se I be PHILOT before I come dey fly am for jet or I think say jet I be okada or Keke NAPHEP?

Yes Danbaba Suntai is a trained pilot.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Tropilo(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2012
ROCK-J:
what is IJN? The Devil is afraid of the name Jesus so he has devised a means of hiding behind abbreviations. Stop using IJN it gives the devil freedom to operate. Call it in full...IN JESUS NAME...let the devil hear it and run.

GOD bless you, my brother! The IJN thing is irritating. JESUS shouldn't be short spelt, abbreviated or slanged (gees). Dont wish to derail the tread.
So i pray the gov and his aides quick and smooth recovery thru Christ JESUS! Amen.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by betran65: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
flexya:

Thank u my brother. If these people feel they can do better dan those elected, let them come out and contest or shut the fvk up. I am sure most of them can't even convince their immediate family members 2 support them. I doubt if any of them can mobilise support of 100 people from their entire town/city cos their people would rather see a goat elected dan these low lives. If they think am wrong, CONTEST

U dat is talkn people like won't elect gud leaders cos wen dey av shared 1k each for all of u and helmet u wld vote this people in but they end up biting ur finger. Am sure u ar 1 if doz benefitn 5% n above cos ur friend or family member is a politician...THIEVES dats wht u all are if u cnt stand up against d 1 peeing on ur head den u cnt stop smelling pee,jst say d truth dis people are thieves,hw much do dey earn?
Imagine Anenih highering private jet for 6 of his children to attend a wedding ceremony in abuja plus him making 7 n guess hw much dat wld be.dnt question cos I worked in Benin airport den
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Areaboy2(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2012
ocelot2006:

Isn't that a Swiss Pilatus turboprop in that pic of your?

Nope, its a Cessna 208... Pilatus is a sleeker faster aircraft and has wings fixed at the bottom of the fuselage just like a British WW2 Spitfire
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Areaboy2(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2012
ocelot2006:

Yes Danbaba Suntai is a trained pilot.

you even have the energy to reply them. That type of ignorance they display is the problem with our country undecided
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Areaboy2(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2012
LordElNou:

So what's our business with the aircraft's price tag?! This is Amazing!

well.... if you read all the posts before making yours, you'll notice the growing concern of why would a governor have a private jet! Liking him to Some MOG's with magnificent Gulf stream g550's.

This aircraft is $2mil brand new, and can be half that price if bought second hand. I will assume the later for the governor. That will be 150 million Naira to buy that craft.

Do you see anything wrong with that? Some politicians have feet of cars that is more expensive than that
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by rusher14: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2012
flexya:

I don't like insulting people but I'm sure your mother is a LovePeddler and your father is unknown.
Does everybody need to be a ruler to know good governance?
The shameless governor has never worked in the private sector all his pathetic life yet he has bought 3 aircrafts. What further proof does one need to know the idiot is a thief and had been served right.
I hope he isn't dead yet, so he can reveal where he's stashed all the stolen loot.
He can die after that.
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by ucforu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
ucforu: he'l soon be taken to Saudi or Germany for Treatment if actually he is still alive.

may God Save him IJN................

i talk am.....................see this tweet now "@NigeriaNewsdesk

Taraba Gov. Suntai is to be flown to Germany for further medical attention following the injuries he sustained in an air crash yesterday."

i jst hope they are taking his aides too with him
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Godogwu: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
chichiman: WHY NIGERIANS PRAY FOR POLITICIANS MISRULING THEIR COUNTRY AND MAKING LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR THEM SEEMINGLY DEFIES ALL REASONING. PERSONALLY, I WISH CALAMITIES BEFALL ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS, ELIMINATING THEM TO PAVE WAY FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD TAKE NIGERIANS TO THE 'PROMISED LAND'

^^ this mindset.... "Sigh"
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by duddey(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bimfo:
. Someone like u still exists!!so,bin a politician is ur only way 2greatness??disheartning!oh lord,wen is d change we so much crave for going 2come!

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by odoguigbo: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
You should not call this a plane crash, rather call it plane tiredness or plane emptiness of petrol. Thank God for saving your souls from your brothers target. But you have a to repent and help to make this nation a better place. Long live, man!!!
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Barayeks(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Did i just read someones comment saying "God save him" ?..,,,there were 6 people on board!!!! is one life
More precios cos he is governor?
Re: Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) by Eminentsam(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
4chi: Kai! The deputy governor will be kicking himself now...
kai...how i wish he died

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.