Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave (4701 Views)

She Kept Crying / Top Ten Strangest Thing Women Do / Wow! We Ended It Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2008
I asked her, don't you want us both together anymore? she said whatever!!! I then said whatever is not an answer, let me know YES or NO.
She then said YES.

The funiest and strangest part, instead of leaving, she was still, she started crying, I asked her what wrong?
She said: You got what you wanted right? have you gotten what you wanted

WHAT IS THIS 
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by omega25red(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
you know what she meant by say that

you had sex with her and she wanted to play a game to see if you would fight for her love but you were either ignorant or smarter than her and didn't play along with her which resulted in her crying. The only thing that would fix this is to tell her that you are a grown ass man and you don't play childish games.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
@omega25red. WORD!!!
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by patani(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2008
hey,
poster you better show her you need her by begging her not to go. just try your best to beg her and make her feel wanted. mind you,dont beg her for too long if she disagree for like a week continusly leave her and let her decide.But know that she probably want to test or know hw important she is to you for saying such a thing. but if she insist on going, leave her im sure she will come back beging
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by uchee(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Poster acting like he doesnt understand,

j[sup][/sup] heading off to some other room
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by napa: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ poster,
U be bad guy, why the pretence?
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Michaeli: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2008
She may have infected you with HIV ! shocked
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by sagitarius(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2008
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by sammy6(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
Omega25red

Your reply is 100% GBA BE
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by tpia: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ poster: what kind of game are you playing with her?

you seem to be toying with her emotions. That's not good.

if what happened is exactly what you described here, then what other explanation do you need? The girl obviously still fancies herself in love with you.

If you're really determined to move on, then no need to make it look like it was the girl's decision when it actually wasnt.

1 Like

Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by jkpretty(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Poster the truth is u actually don't give a darm whether she leaves or not.

For her to tell u to your face she wants to quit, & she cries about it. Its all goes to show u are the cause of the reason for the breakup
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Dreloaded(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
What is with you blind people?

I just re-read the original post  THREE times and I don't see where the poster even mentioned anything about sex. Yet the second person immediately assumed it had something to do with having sex with her. Delusional people

Anyway to the OP, obviously she wanted to see if her being in your life means anything to you and since you actually expected her to leave it proves that she doesnt mean much to you. You're obviously a selfish jerk. Let her go so she can find a better person

That simple.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by uchetobi(f): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
@D-reloaded word, wats with the sex thing anyway?

@ Poster u know why were u askin her if she still wants u? were u lookin 4 an ego feed or was dere a particular reason 4 askin, well am of d skl of thot dat d girl in question should have said yes i still want u instead of sayin no and cryin, i mean how old is she, a girl needs to row up at some point, so if d guy is d one saying no its clear and if u are saying no wen u mean yes cuz of ur dignity u may as well leave instead of staying dere and crying like a baby,

Anyways in response 2 ur question if u want her go ahead and tell her dat u just wanted 2 knw what she wanted and how she feels bout u but u still do want her.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by ucheuche1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
did u do? how many times?
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by DisGuy: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
D-reloaded:

What is with you blind people?

I just re-read the original post THREE times and I don't see where the poster even mentioned anything about sex. Yet the second person immediately assumed it had something to do with having sex with her. Delusional people

That simple.

he had a previous thread about this girl i think

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=104841.msg1857126#msg1857126
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Dreloaded(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
judging from that link, the guy sounds like an slowpoke and the girl seems pathetic

They were made for each other.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by tkb417(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2008
I asked her, don't you want us both together anymore? she said whatever!!! I then said whatever is not an answer, let me know YES or NO.
She then said YES.

The funiest and strangest part, instead of leaving, she was still, she started crying, I asked her what wrong?
She said: You got what you wanted right? have you gotten what you wanted

WHAT IS THIS

both of u are sick. . .innit?
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Dis Guy
Mind you,  she wasnt the girl in that post, that's another girl. You are just too DUMB asking whose girl it was!!!

@tkb417
I think you're the one sick, your reply to this posst is just so SICK!!! it got and read no meaning!!!

@ushetobi
All I did that night was call her, she answered my call and talked softly, all she said was she never meant to say yes, this is a kind of girls that claim and proves levels in my area, obviously because of the money I've got, that what makes her sticked to me, I think she has little feelings for me, compare to when I first knew her, I loved this girl to a fault, I noticed she took me for nothing and for granted, never listen to me and always making feelings have missed her for a thousand years, but when I rose up from OWU, her eyes broadened, she now claims to love me, and I don't give a damn shit, sex was always a routine. I believe she just wanted attention.

@De reloaded
I am not a selfish dude, I spread my wealth around girls im hooked to, she has the second biggest share of the wealth I distribute!!!

@jkpretty
I actually give a damn, because I have got guilty conscience, I don't want to discharge anyone, my conscience would bulge me to a fault, so any leaves on her own will!!! Then would my cpnscience be free, cause there's no way her creator would curse me, and she can never say odds againts me, or something like,  all guys are evil, after gotting what he wanted, she no go even go babalawo go do juju for me because I dumped her!  grin

@tpia
You're right G, but hey, G I am actaully playing no games with her nor toying with her emotions

@$ammy
We're on the same G LINE!!!  grin  grin  grin

@michaeli
who knows, you might be right,  by my immune system wont tolorate such DIRTS, I'm clean!!!   grin

@napa
No be my fault na G!!!  grin  grin  grin

@uchee
I no understand ooo, but the thing I understand is that you've not yet masterd NAIRALAND icons  grin

@petani
Thanks G,  I don't need to beg that long or even beg at all!!!,   it been sorted already!!!
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
**********grabs chair and a very large bag of popcorn*************
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Dawid: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
4gotnheros:

All I did that night was call her, she answered my call and talked softly, all she said was she never meant to say yes, this is a kind of girls that claim and proves levels in my area, obviously because of the money I've got, that what makes her sticked to me, I think she has little feelings for me, compare to when I first knew her, I loved this girl to a fault, I noticed she took me for nothing and for granted, never listen to me and always making feelings have missed her for a thousand years, but when I rose up from OWU, her eyes broadened, she now claims to love me, and I don't give a damn shit, sex was always a routine. I believe she just wanted attention.

your still a boy, dont worry u'll soon grow into a man. I was once in your shoes now i see clearly. The girl is just trying to see how much you will hold on to her . . . as an indication of how much you love and value her. I made that mistake once and let a great girl go, i wont make it again God willing.
Why do u think she's with u just for attention and money? what really do u have that others dont have even double?

4gotnheros:

I am not a selfish dude, I spread my wealth around girls im hooked to, she has the second biggest share of the wealth I distribute!!!

one word - dumb
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Dreloaded(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2008
@De reloaded
I am not a selfish dude, I spread my wealth around girls im hooked to, she has the second biggest share of the wealth I distribute

Are you ok? Being selfish isnt always about money. I meant selfish in the sense that you dont consider her feelings you slowpoke.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by tkb417(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Poster
go and hang

@najahaje
ure back up, gud to know that. . .hope ure strong now?
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
@tkb417

i dey ooooooooo! Body no be fire wood.

thanks for asking
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
@dawi
im not as dumped as you are,  you call me a small boy,  ok!!! tell me, what responsibilities do you carry? as old as you are!!! even as am a small boy, I carry the responsibility of my whole family, acting as the bread winner! even as a small boy, I was able to build my mom a 3bedroom apartment where she now occupies , even as a small boy, I am able to pay my twin bro way into the university and still claiming the responsibility of training him till his BSC level, even as a small boy, I was able to bring my whole family from poverty, cause we were known to reside on an uncompleted building without bulglary,windows,sealings and doors, we occupy the kitchen area of the building, when rains falls, it pour on us. EVEN as a small boy, I am still able to pay my three bedroom apartment rentage without failure, even as a small boy, I am a proud owner of a 14room face me I face you including a 7room boys quaters, even as a small boy, even as a small boy, I was able to build my mum her very owned nursery and primary school!!! even as a small boy I still got above a million naira in my account, I am a small boy, I have aquired close to 2million naira worth of shares what else should I name for you? DUMB LOOSER!!!
You aint gat no shit on me,  go pick on someone else, go and die for all I care!!!

@tkb417
You're an empty barell

@de reloaded
I wonder if you ever attended elimentary school,  did your eyes not read that this girl never cared for me when I was notning? why is it  now that I have got the money she seem to be dieing for me can't you read meanings and interpretations to that? well birds of same feathers flocks togethers, you're also a girl, so same features I presume.

When money comes your way everybody comes your way!!!
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Dawid: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
4gotnheros:

@dawi
im not as dumped as you are, you call me a small boy, ok!!! tell me, what responsibilities do you carry? as old as you are!!! even as am a small boy, I carry the responsibility of my whole family, acting as the bread winner! even as a small boy, I was able to build my mom a 3bedroom apartment where she now occupies , even as a small boy, I am able to pay my twin bro way into the university and still claiming the responsibility of training him till his BSC level, even as a small boy, I was able to bring my whole family from poverty, cause we were known to reside on an uncompleted building without bulglary,windows,sealings and doors, we occupy the kitchen area of the building, when rains falls, it pour on us. EVEN as a small boy, I am still able to pay my three bedroom apartment rentage without failure, even as a small boy, I am a proud owner of a 14room face me I face you including a 7room boys quaters, even as a small boy, even as a small boy, I was able to build my mum her very owned nursery and primary school!!! even as a small boy I still got above a million naira in my account, I am a small boy, I have aquired close to 2million naira worth of shares what else should I name for you? DUMB LOOSER!!!
You aint gat no shit on me, go pick on someone else, go and die for all I care!!!

Even as a small boy you cant spell neither do you understand the rules of english syntax. Congratulations.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
Who cares EH AHAN  I can see the nobel laureates award you got for spelling yours right.

DUMB ASS LOOSER!!!
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by ghengis(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2008
Wow, another sick thread from a sick poster! Its interesting to discover the wide range of psychiatric states we get 4 naija! The poster looks like he missed a few hugs at childhood and seeks to find some relevance himself on nairaland embarassed. Seun, pls this gets my vote for the stupidest thread of recent times, pls remove it.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2008
To every G eager to know how I came about this girl, this is how it all started.

I was in a friends place when I noticed this girl, she was actually all what I ever wanted, I mean she was complete and had all the feature a girl can acquire.
To cut all long stories short, we became friends, I gave most of my time to this girl, and was always there for her, I even helped in her assignment and house chores, she knows quite all right my intentions, but she keeps pretending as if we were just plain friends. I couldn't bear it any more, so I made it known to her, she first said capital N O no, but the no was just a tease, she latter said yes, but said she would prefare it if it is kept secret!!! WHY.
Now I was happy at least, there wouldn't be pretence, but I notice she doesn't really love me, instead we spend time together, she would always want to visit a relative far and near, I would be on my knees begging and crying telling her not to go, because it would really break my heart and would really make me feel lonely, she would refuse bluntly, the next thing, she disappears without making me known, would only be at their place and discover from her sis that she left very early that day, if I asked her on phone why she left without letdown me know, all she would say is why does she have to tell me she's leaving? sometimes she spend whole 3months without a call, I'm always placing the calls to her, things continued this way, but I had no choice than wait on her, most time I do pressure her giving me address and that no matter where she is I would journey there, but never got no address, all was I would text it to you, I would call you to give you the address, but I got none, The thing I noticed that started getting into my brain was that the first time we had sex, she was so tight, but the first trip she made to her relatives spending close to 3months changed the whole thing, when we had sex I noticed she wasn't tight anymore, someone helped me enlarged it, the worst part is after climax, the thing becomes an Olympic sized swimming pool, I complained about it but she got anoid and pretends as if she never had any affair while she was away with great VEXATION(Na WA ooh) but due to the love I had for her I never quited nor argue further, most times on visit to her house are guys of different faces hanging around her.
Most  times when im around her, her attitude were always interpreted like, I'm a huge burden on her, or I'm disturbing her, times without numbers when she utters this words out! she is also the likes that goes to university parties meeting with matured guys who pays her visit, she claims big levels big girl, she also believe she is the most beautiful girl around!!! whenever she receive a call in my presence, she don't pick it up in my presence, she would go a far distance picking it up, and when she comes back, she would have deleted the call log, same applies to all text messages in her phone, I was so humiliated, it was now time to stay calm and maintained my level, I now noticed I was not giving my JOB attention and tI'me the way im suppose to give it, I could not do this because of her presence, the last time she travelled without making me known was the day I got determined and faced the fact that I can do better and still survived without this girl, I got more serious and gave my JOB time. Within few Weeks, I made a HIT that changed my life and status, I ventured into other JOBS and got a big HIT all together, now was the time I got to bring out my family from mess and shits! I was OK, and had no worries about this girl anymore, cause I believe with what I have, I can get more  heart desire than her. Everything got changed, I don't know how she heard, she came rushing back home feeling I would still be the same MUGU she left, but things changed, although I accepted her back, but all those time devotion and caring stopped, I had to treat her like just a friend, she noticed this and complained. Deep inside me I was MAD, I had to narrate to her from the very scratch and asked her who changed? me or you? she was speechless, she latter resorted in saying, she knew she was acting weired against me and that she's sorry and that she has changed. And she really changed, but she still doesn't pick her phone calls in my presence till now, and she's always deleting all text messages before coming to my crib,(IS THIS NOT FISHY?) still claims im the only one she's dating, Why is this? because of my money? Na WA ooh.
Thing continued the way I run them, until she was advised by her friends, I am taking this to be a presumption. She started acting as if she's done with the relationship, and I don't give a damn care, as omo boy now, some times she experience gold diggers coming out from my apartment after a good of satisfaction from their honey pot and are being paid off. (JUST THE WAY I'M ALWAYS SEEING GUYS IN HER ROOM MOST TIMES I VISIT).

What made me posted this thread was the day she was at my place, that was four days ago, she came with a friend of hers, she was acting really strange as if she came to put up a fight with me, I was just smiling and looking at her, so what I did was asked her friend a minute that I wanted to talk to her, I took her out from my living room outside my apartment, her friend came along, but gave us some space, I tried touching her, she was like a mad lion, I asked what wrong with her, all she said was I shouldn't touch her, I asked her are you quiting the affair, she said whatever, I told her whatever is not an answer, let me know YES or NO, she said YES, all I did was walked away and told her friend we were through talking. I got back to my apartment, only to receive a knock on my door twenty minutes latter, I opened up and saw it's her friend, I was watching a movie then and was disturbed, OK, I asked her what wrong, her friend told me that she refused to go, and that it was were I left her she still was, lying down crying. I was surprised, I had to go ask her what went wrong, and she was like, I have got what I wanted right? after gotten what I wanted? I was like, what do you mean, she didn't answer! she was quite, I tried talking to her but she never responded back. I went back inside jaree, I no for kill my self over some bitch who dint want me but my money!

I latter discovered from her that she was there after when I went in for more than 30minutes.
I placed a call to her that night cause I was confused. You said yes! so what the ceremony all about? she replied as if her prayer was answered, she said shebi that is what you wanted to hear, I was crazy, I told her, but I never put the word YES into your mouth, you opened your mouth yourself and said it. All she said was that she is sorry and that she never knew what went into her brains and that I'm pissing all her friends off, I told her Bleep her friends, did they tell you I have called anyone of them before, toasting them? so why am I pissing them off, she said they understand her feelings, and I was like what numbed feelings, so your friends are the one feeding you with stupid ideas? didn't they know how we started? where were they? didn't they know how you screewed things up yourself? Bleep them again! I don't give a hell care what they think or say about me.

I am now getting tired of her calls, the sex routine is now as hyper active as ever,
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by 4gotnheros(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2008
@ghengis
I can't even read meanings to your post! they are all mixed up, you are trying to make meanings from empty brain!!!
Yes I can't deny it, I missed lots of hugs from my childhood, but those hugs are now replaced with things better and prefearable .You're really sick!!! Dont you see yourself as a fool? picking up on someone you think is sick?
Which psychiatric home you cut out loose from self?
When your kids are fully grown up, question they would sit face to face asking you is that when your mates were struggling husling in office for better life where were you then? picking up on sick people?
OOOH, YOU'RE SUCH A LOOSER!!!
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2008
super story embarassed

-------------Quickly logs out of thread and heads to Sabola eatery for some Strawberry IceCream------------
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by tkb417(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2008
im not as dumped as you are, you call me a small boy, ok!!! tell me, what responsibilities do you carry? as old as you are!!! even as am a small boy, I carry the responsibility of my whole family, acting as the bread winner! even as a small boy, I was able to build my mom a 3bedroom apartment where she now occupies , even as a small boy, I am able to pay my twin bro way into the university and still claiming the responsibility of training him till his BSC level, even as a small boy, I was able to bring my whole family from poverty, cause we were known to reside on an uncompleted building without bulglary,windows,sealings and doors, we occupy the kitchen area of the building, when rains falls, it pour on us. EVEN as a small boy, I am still able to pay my three bedroom apartment rentage without failure, even as a small boy, I am a proud owner of a 14room face me I face you including a 7room boys quaters, even as a small boy, even as a small boy, I was able to build my mum her very owned nursery and primary school!!! even as a small boy I still got above a million naira in my account, I am a small boy, I have aquired close to 2million naira worth of shares what else should I name for you? DUMB LOOSER!!!
You aint gat no shit on me, go pick on someone else, go and die for all I care!!!

YOU are the biggest slowpoke on this thread. If common sence is sold in kobo, you will be a millionnaire in PESEWA!!! The reason why the earth is spherical is u, ur brains are speherical!!!!

whats gives 2 f'ucks about ur bungalow, ur 2 million naira worth of shares? how does that affect the readers. You must be thinking everyone is a pauper like you who goes about brandishing measly feats as accomplishments.

Learn to read and write and post good grammar. its called Lose not LOOSE fool.

Learn not to come here and feed us with fiction.

SEE A SHRINK OR DIE!!!

PS: Delete this thread or u will get more invectives from me.
Re: She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave by Bawss1(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2008
Aw men, y'all taking your gloves out now!
Let the fight begin! Poster vs tbk!!!!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Not Happy In Your Relationship – Here's Why. / Ugly Boys Make Better Boyfriends In This 21st Century…see Why / Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.