Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,256 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 (1666 Views)

Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by wildchild1: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2012
sum1 shld pls help me with the settings or anything that can help my sandwich to browse...i upgraded to premium accnt sinx last week bt avnt been using it cos its not connecting,pls drop ur comment here or mail free2danceluv@yahoo.com PS im using mtn bis
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Ogetogeo(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2012
wild child: sum1 shld pls help me with the settings or anything that can help my sandwich to browse...i upgraded to premium accnt sinx last week bt avnt been using it cos its not connecting,pls drop ur comment here or mail free2danceluv@yahoo.com PS im using mtn bis

You can add me on ym and lets chat. Add me with ogetogeo
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
same thing happened to me but i uninstall the wintap on the sandwich and reinstall it back you can get this wintap driver when you extend your sandwich vpn just uninstall it and reinstall it back and one more thing is to right click on your sandwich vpn and run it as administrator then change the server to a working one. this worked for me it should also work for you
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by wildchild1: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2012
folafola: same thing happened to me but i uninstall the wintap on the sandwich and reinstall it back you can get this wintap driver when you extend your sandwich vpn just uninstall it and reinstall it back and one more thing is to right click on your sandwich vpn and run it as administrator then change the server to a working one. this worked for me it should also work for you
done and its working already,thanks so much..
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
yeah do not mention what are friends for?
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by wildchild1: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
haaaaaaaa,sandwich no connect with my bis sim ooooo,na only the normal paid browsing e dey go with as in its going with my subscribed data plan on my modem but when i inserted my bis sim in my modem,it didnt connect despite setting the apn at blackberry.net help me out
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2012
confirm that your simcard has bb plan on ti, then restart your system and run your sandwich vpn as administrator
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by wildchild1: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2012
folafola: confirm that your simcard has bb plan on ti, then restart your system and run your sandwich vpn as administrator
The sim is what I'm using on my bb at the moment and I have restarted my system more than 10 times still its not working and I'm always running the sandwich as admistratot bt once I insert my normal sim that has 5GB on it,it connect one time..I don't knw whas wrong
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
this marvel me anyway have you upgraded the account and have you noticed the account has not being suspended. anyway sandwich is choosy but it is damn fast if it works ori I understand your plight
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Ogetogeo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
wild child: The sim is what I'm using on my bb at the moment and I have restarted my system more than 10 times still its not working and I'm always running the sandwich as admistratot bt once I insert my normal sim that has 5GB on it,it connect one time..I don't knw whas wrong

Do your modem connect with the BB apn? It might be from your BB profile.
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by shiyuyiu: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2012
confirm that your simcard has bb plan on ti, then restart your system and run your sandwich vpn as administrator[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by rubyio: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Do your modem connect with the BB apn? It might be from your BB profile.

You have a plan that does not support blackberry service that is why... Moreover, with your 5GB.. Sandwish would have just given you anonymity but not unlimited access.

For BB APN to work and to gain unlimited internet access, YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO BB SERVICE..
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 01, 2012
pls some body help... D same thing is happenin to me... But i subscribed for bb plan by sendin bbc to 21600,, but yet sandwich did not connet
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
check your window operating system xp or windiws7
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
byne: pls some body help... D same thing is happenin to me... But i subscribed for bb plan by sendin bbc to 21600,, but yet sandwich did not connet

1. Which windows are you on?
2. Which apn are you using as the modem profile?
3. Did you configure your sandwich properly?
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Onyemanice: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Please Help my sandwich not connecting again..please i need help
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Onyemanice: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Please Help my sandwich not connecting again..please i need help
folafola: same thing happened to me but i uninstall the wintap on the sandwich and reinstall it back you can get this wintap driver when you extend your sandwich vpn just uninstall it and reinstall it back and one more thing is to right click on your sandwich vpn and run it as administrator then change the server to a working one. this worked for me it should also work for you
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by mencorp: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
I keep wondering why some people are making things complicated for themselves and others! Subscribe for BIS or BBCWEEK if you download alot, download and install Above VPN @ www. abovevpn .com, the software uses uncommon port to connect and works like magic on almost all networks with over 47 servers, you can also be a reseller & get your own customized software.

More info @ www. abovevpn .com or check my signature to contact me. Enjoy!
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by Onyemanice: 4:44am On Aug 23, 2013
where do i get the wintap?
Onyema_nice: Please Help my sandwich not connecting again..please i need help
Re: Sandwich Not Working On Window 7 by folafola(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Onyema_nice: where do i get the wintap?
uninstall it and download latest version of sandwich vpn

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Power Bank For Your 24/7 Easy Use / Buylondonused.online Nairaland Page - CRAZY Laptop DEALS / Buy Your Gadgets (games, Microphones, Tablets, Speakers, Camera, Pianos, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.