Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button (1899 Views)

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / Request To Modify Username / How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button by Areaboy2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
Not sure which section this belongs... The hope however is that it might educate a few, so let’s leave it here shall we? cheesy

Now I'm gona keep it short as even I get bored of long-winded write ups, so if you have anything to contribute feel free to chip in

It is important that some Nairaland users form the habit of taking a second look at their post before uploading. It tells a lot about your personality and the level of "attention to detail" you can produce. I'm fully aware we are not in a school or having any exams for the best write up or what have you, but sometimes some people just don't make sense anymore and they are the most annoying. I don't wana spend 2 mins of my life reading something I can’t understand for no fault of mine. angry

So this is simple:
After making a reply to a post, it will cost you nothing to take a few minutes to read through. However, if you are in a hurry to get your idea out then you might as well post it and read through one more time to ensure stable grammar output(whether in Proper English, Broken, or Dialect), Clarity, correctness, and to some extent concise.

Use the "modify" button at the bottom Left corner of your post to fine tune it and keep your idea prim and proper tongue

This thread won’t be complete if I don't mention the douchebags that shout " I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT YAY!!!", while their post is 4 or five places down from the Top angry This is exclusively for you
Re: Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'd like a 'hide post' button..
For those bb users who post in hieroglyphics..

You do not know if you're reading words or looking at a picture..

:://;;"haha''rolleyes_-'

Whaddafuck?

*rant over*

1 Like

Re: Learn To Use The Nairaland "Modify" Button by folushoogu: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Test

(1) (Reply)

Did Afeez Oyetoro Aka Saka Actually Betray Etisalat? / Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets / Take A Good Look At Your / Your Partner's Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.