Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (22925 Views)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nuezha(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2012
justsayemma: Obama,my best friend 1st son.I ve always known u wil bcom a president somday grin
Seriouly, how old are you now? 75? 80? 85? And what are you still doing here?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by codeine123: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2012
Both pictures are just so lovely. Look at Barack, he has changed at all, same facial profile and handsomeness even at a tender age of 4 or 5. Even Michelle still looks as pretty as ever even though she has lost her baby fats. Wish them success in the upcoming US presdential election. From #teamobama#
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by valicious1(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2012
Sum1 shld tell mitchell 2 close dat her dirty, rotten teeth. 4 God's sake dese guys came 2 Africa & chose 2 visit lil ghana totally negleting Nigeria d powerful giant. I wish they crash flat like dana & bellview in d upcoming election. Amen!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by slimyem: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2012
valicious1: Sum1 shld tell mitchell 2 close dat her dirty, rotten teeth. 4 God's sake dese guys came 2 Africa & chose 2 visit lil ghana totally negleting Nigeria d powerful giant. I wish they crash flat like dana & bellview in d upcoming election. Amen!
Na wa o...
Na them send you message?
You want them to come to your country where bombs are flying everywhere?
...to get blown away to pieces abi?
Bad-belle person!!!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by valicious1(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
slimyem: Na wa o...
Bad-belle person!!!
My dear bombs are not flying everywhere in nigeria but only in some areas like the north-eastern part. All of una wey dey abroad de reason like pple wey no go school sumtimes.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by shaneroberts26: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2012
slimyem: Na wa o...
Bad-belle person!!!
Na wah for ur signature oh.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Pls help us to post that of bros jonah and anti patience,I can imagine how the 2 go look like when they were kids
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: How do you expect somebody that cannot afford a footware to have childhood pictures probably he may appear in group photograph of shoeless, naked, kwashiokor striken, hungry looking children taken by missionaries that visited Otuoke when he was 7 grin grin

Hurray have found a picture of madam, dame J******n when she was 3

The second pics dame at 7
IYA NGBALI: Pls help us to post that of bros jonah and anti patience,I can imagine how the 2 go look like when they were kids

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Bolarge1(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2012
DESTINY

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by ghettodreamz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Na waooo.. Anyway, I'm not so surprised life is a mystery.

NL, make una no de surprise when I become the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria someday. I'm sure, I go still remember Nairaland sha.. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by EmmaTay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
nobody can predict tomorrow,a little angel yesterday,now a grown devil.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by scorpio1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
See patience for shop oo...Naija una no go kill me ooo..!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Two ugly people. We need his school records and original birth certificate not some hilarious photo of him. MITT ROMNEY 2012. . . . We are almost there
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by khalids: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bo-large:
DESTINY

Loving her response.........
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Horus(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
valicious1: Sum1 shld tell mitchell 2 close dat her dirty, rotten teeth. 4 God's sake dese guys came 2 Africa & chose 2 visit lil ghana totally negleting Nigeria d powerful giant. I wish they crash flat like dana & bellview in d upcoming election. Amen!

I am not Obama's supporter but God will bomb your life with more poverty for wishing our president and his family death.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by spicyhoney(f): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wow, who would have known. . . smiley
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by ziondaughter: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Barack's ear na im identity, Michelle ever pretty!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nnajichidi456(f): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.