Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration (27907 Views)

Postal Code/zip Code / Please What Is The Postal Code Or Zip For Nigeria (kaduna State) / A Database Of Postal Code Of Towns In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by mecussey(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2008
Webmasters which postal code did you use with Google adsense registration for Lagos. Ikeja to be precise. 23401, 01234, and 2341 was not accepted for the location. Can the examples they gave be correct? like 300001 and two others
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by niyyie(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2008
Try 00000 or 100001

1 Like

Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by mecussey(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2008
Ninyi, have you been recieving ur cheque with this postal code
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Simeoncal(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Post_offices.aspx
visit this
page on the nipost website and pick the post office you intend to use.
i used it, it works. good luck
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by obynnoly: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
Thank you Simeon-cal
Innitially I used 234001 and it was accepted but with your post i have edited my payee details.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by bestcomm(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
I used 234000 and it works , now i already received my pin via this postal code.
Am giving out an ebook worth $50 on Adsense for begginers to every one who send me an email @ admin@makemoney4live.com.

This is not april fool pls it real try it out.

http://www.makemoney4live.com
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by bizkit(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
@niyyie, God bless your soul. 10xx a milli

http://bizkitbizkit..com/
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2009
i used 234001 and i have been recieving check from DHL because i used secure delivery express not the regular mailam expecting over a $100 nexy week from google as soon as a get it i will post here
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by TCDURU(m): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2009
On the Adsense registration page, there's a question mark next to the Postal Code Field. Click on it. It opens a new page, then select your area and the code will be generated for you.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by baekdoosan(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2009
example of an adsense account grin

Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by olafusimic(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2009
Well, I use 234001. I believe any will work, we don't really lookup postal codes in Nigeria, once the stuff gets to Nigeria address is KING!
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by freegist: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
The code i tried after clicking on the ?marh in front of the adsense postal code fill in box is 234100, so i hope success undecided
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by hostmot(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
Just type any number you feel like. Once the country location is Nigeria, the Zip code part does not throw up any error during the validation process. If you don't feel like typing numbers, just type "NONE".

Olawunmi,
Hostmot Sales Rep., (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Newtonn(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2010
what a good thread,
very educative
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by n3twork: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hello to my fellow Nigerians in da house you can learn how to :

* Hack BSNL Broadband for Speed
* How to Make Invisible Password Protected Folder
* How to Enable or Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
* How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation
* How to Test the Working of your Antivirus – EICAR ,
* HOW TO UNLOCK MTN 3G MODEM.

Plz visit
http://www.9ja2hack..com/ this is real, and stay blessed for visiting.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by hadg33(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Feyisara,how dow you get the check cashed,is it that i must have a dorm account
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by gabuzee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ feyisara & co., do you receive ur adsense check with ur p.o box or you use home or may be office adress.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Nairaplus(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2011
you need a dorm account to cash the cheque.

Just use any traceable address and order via secured delivery.

If you will use NIPOST please use the accurate postal code.

Wish you all success!
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by solo147: 2:51pm On May 29, 2011
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by omokay01: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2011
pls guys, what is the meanong of Page RPM and total estimates in adsense
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by jideneye: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2012
The Lagos code must be preceded by Nigeria zip. The code to use is 234001

Well,

Stay at home and make money people who are reading this would definitely know how to send and email and use the social network site like face book.

I think one thing you want is a mean of making passive income because looking back at the past few days in our country, no other business would have made sense compare to this one that am about to show you.

I have made $200 (N32,200) in the past 11 days of the new year and it is not rock science at all.

Check the link below and get more information urgently

http://www.digitalproducthub.com/
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Ekiti1: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2012
Like somebody said, u need a domicilliary account to cash the google adsense cheque.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Ekiti1: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
Like somebody said, u need a domicilliary account to cash the google adsense cheque.
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by unity234: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
pls guys how do i get a Google Adsense Registration account
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by ooshekeen: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
Guyz, I used postal code: 111111 for my own and I got my pin delivered to lagos....
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Edigrows: 2:50am On Oct 08, 2013
ooshekeen: Guyz, I used postal code: 111111 for my own and I got my pin delivered to lagos....
for REAL? coz i used the one provided by NiPost website, over a month, my pin is yet to come, pls help
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by unity234: 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
Pls can someone give us a step by step guide on how to get a Google Adsense account
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Whizzcute(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration by Abcrobert(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Great post! You might want to check this site too for all lagos postal codes: https://lagospostalcode.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Download For Android Version 2.3.6 / Facebook Profile Glitch 'kills' Millions. Even Mark Zuckerberg / AI 'Godfather' Geoffrey Hinton Warns Of Dangers As He Quits Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.