Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) (12564 Views)

Throw Back Serena And Venus Williams With Ronald And Nancy Regan / Tarpischev Slammed $25,000 Fine, 1-year Ban For Calling Serena And Venus "The... / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by ifeegee(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2012
Personaly, these ladies represent,hard work,tenacity,I can achieve it inspite of all odds mentality and I like their fashion sense as well.Welcome ladies,welcome to a land filled with milk and honey,though our leaders tell us otherwise.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by calabaman(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2012
iamswizz: I wish i could marry 1 of em........3rd to comment tongue
clap for urself.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fkq-WS5Hok

Venus and Serena Williams Live in Lagos from October 30
i have to be there. this might just be my opportunity to win Serena over
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2012
kingsceemark: Baba GOD, may the coming of dis our great sisters bring many changes in nigeria Amen. May dem coming bring price of red garri 4rm #500 per plastic paint down 2 old price #250 Amen grin

Amen ooooo.

Wait oo. Are they Garri activists
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
okpara ugo:

Amen ooooo.

Wait oo. Are they Garri activists
smdh
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by hollypagan: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Incred: Serena is too awelsome and beautiful than the sis.world best
I luv her so and I'm there to suppor her games
better lov her inside ur heart coz i know u will see but ur not gona touch grin
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Horus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by haconni(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
justi4jesu:
Normal peepz won't be allowed there,so watz d need.

yes. Only d mad ppepz wuld be allowed since d normal onesz wont be allowed. I hail you.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
haconni:

yes. Only d mad ppepz wuld be allowed since d normal onesz wont be allowed. I hail you.
epic response
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Ezeufi: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Red-Light:
i always have crush on serena.. especially her big bo00bs and asss.. damn!!! i wish i could fuc.k that girl

Bro, you are not alone. She is the only reason I watch tennis.
Please jesus god of igbos. Deliver serena into my bedroom. Amen!!!
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Ezeufi: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
ochallo:

so that she can start cooking and cleaning for you, so typical of Nigerian men, they see something very good , take it home and turn it into their pillow and rid it of all it;s potentials.

Would rather have a full skin oyinbo? at least nigerian men are circumcised, which means you wont have to scoop some cheese before you svck it wink
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by ShamanEgijesu: 1:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Chei my anaconda just woke up from sleep grin

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Shaman Egi-jesu:
Chei my anaconda just woke up from sleep grin
@ anaconda. do u rear a snake?

1 Like

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by damajoski: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Routing for d Willaim sisters all d way..... As usual!!!!!!
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by merlin2oo(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Grego3: I think if dey chose their Africa place of ancestral link, Lagos-Nigeria should b.... Na slave trade carry their parents go US.
so you know,that dem be typical yoruba girls,thier sister wey die about 6yrs ago na yetunde be hin name
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Horus(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=17pt]Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures)[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/868280_ser2_jpg2c056835add44de052ec54ffb50a5320
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
ewwwww

I'd mistake this girl for omo alata if I pass her by the market.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by IYANGBALI: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2012
Abeg na who dey fok the younger sister?i wish she would allow me to just use the head of my kondo to rub the entrance of her garage
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by sammietos(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Do Nigerian women even know anything about playing tennis? I can't think of one serious Nigerian female tennis player in all our history.

Their own na blackberry, Dubai, iphone, cosmetics and to fuc.k.

2 Likes

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
ROSSIKE: Do Nigerian women even know anything about playing tennis? I can't think of one serious Nigerian female tennis player in all our history.

Their own na blackberry, Dubai, iphone, cosmetics and to fuc.k.
hehehehe
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by sammietos(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Check here for pictures of Serena as she arrives too: http://tosinoluwalowo..com/2012/10/photos-serena-williams-arrives-in.html
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by demmy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (2nd right) with the First Lady of Lagos State, Dame Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola (2nd left) in a group photograph with the United States Tennis stars and their mother Mrs Oracene Williams (left), and business Mogul, Chief Molade Okoya-Thomas (right) — in Lagos.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VdNE8N3SPwQ/UJFNlkkXlfI/AAAAAAAAAqg/SWjuVz_y28Q/s1600/406910_509479239064206_790226821_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Top-notch female Tennis players, Serena and Venus Williams have arrived Lagos for their two-nation tour on empowerment campaign.

During their 2-day tour, the Williams sisters will visit two secondary schools, play exhibition matches in Ikoyi Club and train people after which they'll leave for SouthAfrica.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-tFUg8Yeo3Rc/UJFNRfN2HkI/AAAAAAAAAqQ/S8eFfH6Oms0/s1600/270432_509480669064063_1342309582_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by sammietos(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2012

Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by sammietos(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
More pictures of Venus and Serena's visit to Nigeria here: http://tosinoluwalowo..com/2012/10/photos-williams-sisters-visit-to-fashola.html
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Horus(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wPqKVYB4wc

Venus and Serena Williams champion - Women's rights in Nigeria

US tennis champions Venus and Serena Williams kick off an 'Africa tour' in Lagos, Nigeria, promoting women's rights. The sisters are backing a women's rights organisation campaign, "Breaking The Mould". They will give a lecture, attend a fund raising dinner and stage an exhibition tennis match during a four-day trip in Nigeria.
Re: Serena And Venus Williams Live In Lagos, Meets Gov Fashola (pixs) by Horus(m): 12:26am On Nov 03, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ZzDS7Kxlk&feature=colike

Williams sisters visit governor Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers / What Is The Time For Nigeria Vs Madagasca Match Tomorrow / Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.