Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Am I Destined To Marry An AS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Destined To Marry An AS? (760 Views)

Top 4 Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
My genotype is AS and I have dated four good ladies, but 3 are AS and 1 an AC. Am I destined to marry an AS?.....Really confused!
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by whizkidy: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Harwo: My genotype is AS and I have dated four good ladies, but 3 are AS and 1 an AC. Am I destined to marry an AS?.....Really confused!
Nairalanders wont kill me o. Which one is AC again?
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by lolaluv1(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^
Yeah, there's AC.

@op
Since you know your genotype, make it a point to find out early what genotype your partners are!
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by claremont(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Which genotype is AC?!
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
there is nothing to be confused about, since you know that yours is AS, you have to know your partner's own as well, to avoid stories that touch
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by lolaluv1(f): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
claremont: Which genotype is AC?!

I think I read that somewhere. There's a post here on nairaland when a guy even said his sis was SC or something. He said she doesn't fall ill like a typical SS and that she had a crisis just once but she has to watch her stress levels to prevent breakdown.
Re: Am I Destined To Marry An AS? by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
Which one is AC again oo. I am lost abeg

(1) (Reply)

Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? / LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! / To The Ladies: Love Is Not A Favor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.