Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Save Me From Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me From Her (1301 Views)

NAIRALAND Save Me From Becoming A Criminal / Please Save Me From My Uncle's Wife / Pls Save Me, This Girl Wants To Kill Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
A lady wanted to date me!! She is tellin me dt she love me!! Dt she only need my cares and love!! Den I told her dt am a graduate witout a job so I nw asked her dt hw would I be caring cus I don't av money to cater for her day to day tins but she replied me dt Relationship Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt all abt money!! Am hearing dt for d first time from d mouth of a woman!! She is in delta state while am base in ibadan!!! But I don't love her cus she is nt my type and she has been disturbing me since 8months back nw pls frnds I need your opinions because I av tried to ignore her but she always disturbed me!!
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
nothing from your post says you've told her you're not interested. Have you?
Re: Save Me From Her by greedie1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Don't just ignore her, tell her u are not and will never be interested. Tell her!
Re: Save Me From Her by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Ignore her and whatever you do, don't sleep with her

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2012
Your title suggests u are afraid of the girl...well tell her to leave u alone & quit picking her calls/IMs
Re: Save Me From Her by fairygeh(f): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2012
If u dont love her,leave her
Re: Save Me From Her by cindyrella(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2012
If you don't love her tell her now.
Tell her you are not interested and that she is not your type! Abi na by force?
Re: Save Me From Her by Mynd44: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2012
cindyrella: If you don't love her tell her now.
Tell her you are not interested and that she is not your type! Abi na by force?

Simple
Re: Save Me From Her by Dreystar(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
I don't seem to get your point? What are we to save you from?
Re: Save Me From Her by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dreystar: I don't seem to get your point? What are we to save you from?
Or where do we save him to?
Re: Save Me From Her by 190theclown: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
Shes certainly not a NIGERIAN GIRL

cos Nigerian girls nor get sense reach like that cheesy cheesy (Relationship isnt about money- i laff in mu-ho-ho)

shes DEFINATELY kenyan or mozambique-kan staying in delta state - DEFINATELY
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Guyz Guyz Guyz.. you see a woman who is out there to support and stay beside you even when you don't have money and a Job and you're here complaining.. and it is still the same you that will run after another woman and the woman will dump/not even look at you simply because you don't have a job and money and yet, you will still come here to complain abi what an Irony.. well, i'm seeing things[/size]
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Please, tell us, what are the things you don't like about her?
Re: Save Me From Her by caesare: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Ignore her and whatever you do, don't sleep with her
telling a guy not to sleep with a lady is like begging goat not to eat yam. even if it is laced with acid, goat must chop yam.
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Everything about her because I don't av passion and emotion for her and witout dt I can't love or date her!! She has been planning to visits me herE in ib city and I asked her while would she have to travel a long mile but she said she wanted to see me!! But from mine own point of view, I guess
d lady is after sometin in me maybe. probably whenever she comes to ib by den she will seduces me in other for me to av an intimacy with her then maybe some days later she will teLls me that she is pregnant for me.
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]Guyz Guyz Guyz.. you see a woman who is out there to support and stay beside you even when you don't have money and a Job and you're here complaining.. and it is still the same you that will run after another woman and the woman will dump/not even look at you simply because you don't have a job and money and yet, you will still come here to complain abi what an Irony.. well, i'm seeing things[/size]
!!!!o yes but if u haven't been to another man's farmland' you will surely claims that your father's farmland is the biggest. There are so many single ladies out there seriously looking for a guy to dates not for the benefits of money but for an unknown reasons for me because I have never experiences such situations in my lifes and there is a parables that's says an experience is the best teacher or rather says that is d best teaching tools. Am funny in nature and not only that am also fun to be with anytime anyday!! She is not the first lady disturbing me like that, I also have up to 9ladies after my love and cares and among them my ex room mate younger sister. To ends it all, am into a serious 6yrs relationship with someone, don't wants to hurts and cheats on her. So bro, sometimes I do always wonder why I am been disturbed but I just always tankGod that am not always carried away with their words..sometimes they even weep wenever I replied them that I can't dates dem.
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 31, 2012
fluid26: Please, tell us, what are the things you don't like about her?
!! She is cute, her father works in a shell company buts am into a dates wit a lady!!don't wants to cheats cus I hate that.
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 31, 2012
binger: Your title suggests u are afraid of the girl...well tell her to leave u alone & quit picking her calls/IMs
. Will that solveS the problem on ground?
Re: Save Me From Her by Mynd44: 5:20am On Oct 31, 2012
caesare:
telling a guy not to sleep with a lady is like begging goat not to eat yam. even if it is laced with acid, goat must chop yam.
Do you think all guys think with their third leg? Some actually make use of that white stuff in their head
Re: Save Me From Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
mjfcb: A lady wanted to date me!! She is tellin me dt she love me!! Dt she only need my cares and love!! Den I told her dt am a graduate witout a job

shouldnt you have SIMPLY told her:"thanks but NO THANKS!" or told her that you are not interested?! how can you give her such answer and then come on NL and try to make us believe that you are not interested?!
here is a clue: if you had a PHD and were gainfully employed, would you have said YES?!

so I nw asked her dt hw would I be caring cus I don't av money to cater for her day to day tins

why would you even THINK of caring for this lady, if you are not interested in her?! again you are showing us all that you are not truthful with us..... tell us exactly what is you mindset and then maybe we can help, until then you are just going around with BS.

but she replied me dt Relationship Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt all abt money!! Am hearing dt for d first time from d mouth of a woman!! She is in delta state while am base in ibadan!!! But I don't love her cus she is nt my type and she has been disturbing me since 8months back nw pls frnds I need your opinions because I av tried to ignore her but she always disturbed me!!

are you saying that you dont like the girl, but for 8months she has been on your back?! ok pls copy and paste the following message in a text message/email, and SEND IT TO HER:
"Hi, i am sorry to tell you that i have to cease communication/contact with you. i have not been honest with you in the past 8months, and the truth is that i do not have any affection for you whatsoever. i dont like you, i am not attracted to you, we are NOT compatible and i am currently in the process of dating someone else. i am sorry if i didnt tell you before because i simply thought you would get it naturally.... but since you have decided to come to Ib, i have to make it clear to you. it is for that reason that i have decided to BLOCK and REMOVE you from my life as this friendship is counter productive to the both of us. i am sorry for the hurt i may have caused, and wish you all the best in your future endeavours."

then you block her calls, sms and email, and NEVER reply to her msgs ever again....et voila, case closed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 90% Of Men Love Highly Gifted Women / I Find It Difficult To Love. / Is This Normal???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.