Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss (1294 Views)

Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! / Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
What are you facing?

You can't find buyers?

Or you can't find suppliers?

You want to expand your business and maximize profit?

You need foreign partners?

Or you've failed too much in business?

Competitors suffocating you?

We have Answer. Discuss with A A Shodipo senior strategist @Zrazunetwork The most efficient Business growth and Marketing company today

Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by Soulcaine(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
How do we contact you?
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by wealth4us: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
zrazunet: What are you facing?

You can't find buyers?

Or you can't find suppliers?

You want to expand your business and maximize profit?

You need foreign partners?

Or you've failed too much in business?

Competitors suffocating you?

We have Answer. Discuss with A A Shodipo senior strategist @Zrazunetwork The most efficient Business growth and Marketing company today
How do we contact you. Ple, can u give me a call or text me on 08060216544 and i will call u back. Regards
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2012
You can email me : zrazunetwork@gmail.com

Or simply post your question here and let's break me break it down for you
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2012
wealth4us:
How do we contact you. Ple, can u give me a call or text me on 08060216544 and i will call u back. Regards

You can email me : zrazunetwork@gmail.com

Or simply post your question here and let's break me break it down for you
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by jidowu84: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2012
Welldone, am into FRAMES AND FOTOS. A3, A2, ETC. I DO REUSEABLE FRAMES FOR OFFICES I.E (PICTURE OF THE PRESIDENT-COTE OF ARM, AND THE MD/CEO OF THE COMPANY) AND AS THE TENURE CHANGES, YOU JUST REMOVE THE OUTGOING AND INSERT THE NEW PICS IN THE FRAMES. I NEED PARTNERSHIP ON HOW TO MARKET MY PRODUCTS AS THE BIG PLAYERS DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME A SPACE. PLS HELP. 08095720484
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2012
jidowu84: Welldone, am into FRAMES AND FOTOS. A3, A2, ETC. I DO REUSEABLE FRAMES FOR OFFICES I.E (PICTURE OF THE PRESIDENT-COTE OF ARM, AND THE MD/CEO OF THE COMPANY) AND AS THE TENURE CHANGES, YOU JUST REMOVE THE OUTGOING AND INSERT THE NEW PICS IN THE FRAMES. I NEED PARTNERSHIP ON HOW TO MARKET MY PRODUCTS AS THE BIG PLAYERS DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME A SPACE. PLS HELP. 08095720484

Firstly Mr Jidowu i think you've got a very cool job, But i will like to ask if you really love doing this job or you just find yourself in it, cos that is the determinant of how far you can rise in this niche. It is possible to take over the industry and be well known both in Africa and overseas, But the effort involved will be nothing but play to you if it is your passion

I am sure the Top sellers in your industry right now might not even have good designs as you do, but they have more clients than you do. The reason for this is nothing but because they have more Network.Let me give you the killer to the growth of any company and you can apply this to your business,it is care. Do you care for your client that your frames and picture triggers some attention and keep their clients talking about it,that they may even want to get one from you. "Dedicate more time working to be exceptional"

Brother you must transform yourself into a marketing genius or sign up for skype discussion with me. What you need now is to Network like hell, and Market like heaven's gate
I will give you the seven must of marketing and i hope others are reading this cos i don't want you bombarding my email with repeated questions again and again

1: Personal Contact
2: Direct mail
3: The internet (Get a website or a blog)
4: Public relation
5: Company brochure
6: Advertise
7: Educate your client

It might require you hiring some cute girls knocking on company doors,with your brochure and selling your work ,Use emails,phone C.E.Os are more receptive to sweet female voice on the phone than to a Husky business partner with millions of dollars.

Repetition is the mother of skills you have to do it again and again before it works,that's why you gotta love it. in marketing we say "Love it or leave it" Marketing is the life of your business and i am happy you are making this choice.

You can book skype conversation with me. send your email to zrazunetwork@gmail.com our service is quite expensive but really worths it. And we can develop a marketing plan for your company that will begin to manifest within a month, raging from 300 Euros to millions of Euros, we offer lots of services in Business growth ,Expansion Abroad,Effective Time management for Ceo's,Branding,Personal Development,Career development and many more.

Keep fighting, as an entrepreneur you are best defined by your success and failures, And at Zrazu Network we help you win.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by drbright: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2012
zrazunet:

Firstly Mr Jidowu i think you've got a very cool job, But i will like to ask if you really love doing this job or you just find yourself in it, cos that is the determinant of how far you can rise in this niche. It is possible to take over the industry and be well known both in Africa and overseas, But the effort involved will be nothing but play to you if it is your passion

I am sure the Top sellers in your industry right now might not even have good designs as you do, but they have more clients than you do. The reason for this is nothing but because they have more Network.Let me give you the killer to the growth of any company and you can apply this to your business,it is care. Do you care for your client that your frames and picture triggers some attention and keep their clients talking about it,that they may even want to get one from you. "Dedicate more time working to be exceptional"

Brother you must transform yourself into a marketing genius or sign up for skype discussion with me. What you need now is to Network like hell, and Market like heaven's gate
I will give you the seven must of marketing and i hope others are reading this cos i don't want you bombarding my email with repeated questions again and again

1: Personal Contact
2: Direct mail
3: The internet (Get a website or a blog)
4: Public relation
5: Company brochure
6: Advertise
7: Educate your client

It might require you hiring some cute girls knocking on company doors,with your brochure and selling your work ,Use emails,phone C.E.Os are more receptive to sweet female voice on the phone than to a Husky business partner with millions of dollars.

Repetition is the mother of skills you have to do it again and again before it works,that's why you gotta love it. in marketing we say "Love it or leave it" Marketing is the life of your business and i am happy you are making this choice.

You can book skype conversation with me. send your email to zrazunetwork@gmail.com our service is quite expensive but really worths it. And we can develop a marketing plan for your company that will begin to manifest within a month, raging from 300 Euros to millions of Euros, we offer lots of services in Business growth ,Expansion Abroad,Effective Time management for Ceo's,Branding,Personal Development,Career development and many more.

Keep fighting, as an entrepreneur you are best defined by your success and failures, And at Zrazu Network we help you win.

Absolutely Informative . Sir How can i sign up for skype conversation with you and what is the cost of your training program? we run an estate management company,but we are really lacking in sales and difficulties in keeping client. we need hyour help,we don't mind sending our employees down to Ukraine for your training.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by Opejohnson: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2012
We have a website ,we want to increase it's traffic and create international awareness. we tried the PPC Approach which result was a lot of loss for us.

I will like to know if using your services is on contract basis? And what is the minimum time you can work with us.

check your email...for presentation of our company's activities
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
We work on contract basis ,Minimum of 6 months, though you will begin to see result within a month.

About Training Program. We are having conference in Abuja and Lagos by the end of the year. But prior to that you can request for my 15 page E book via email
It cost $10 and it worth a fortune.

About skype conversation : Call +380931501183 To schedule your meeting
or email zrazunetwork@gmail.com
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mr ZAR... You are doing a great Job. I must confess i am also a marketing and advertising consultant based here in Nigeria, young and passionate about Marketing and Information linkage. Our Nigeria business owners fail to realize so many things about how to get their business and products across to their target market...below

1. Many Nigeria business owner just go into business without learning or knowing how to develop or write a MARKETING PLAN-A marketing Plan is a vulnerable document which is very vital. It will tell you the HOW, WHEN, WHAT, WHERE, WHO, and so many things about your business. It will help you locate who your target customers are and prevent you from wasting time and efforts on people who dont need your product.

2. Many Nigeria Business see MARKETING AND INFORMATION LINKAGE as an irrelevant expenses, as a one-off thing and as something meant for the future in the area of their business. Its time you see MARKETING of your product and services an an INVESTMENT( just like you tangible products,fixtures&fittings in your place of work), its also time that you see MARKETING your business as a CONTINUOUS thing and not a ONE-OFF thing, its also time for you to see marketing and something you must start now and push to a future date. If you must remain in business you must THINK AND ACT MARKETING EVERYDAY, you must network and you must also show that you love your customers and talk more about your business daily.

.....If you can decide to talk to atleast 10 people in day about your products and services you would have talked to 300 people in a month. I can go on and on and also list all the ways with which you can market and get more customers to service. Because the successful customers you service the more profits you will make

We also offer marketing training to business owners, sales boys&girls at various Shopping arcades across Lagos. We offer other field marketing services too for our clients. We can be reached on 08051744119. I would have love to share our website address, but anytime i do that my post is always deleted. You can call us now and get enough details about our services.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
We have a programme coming up on 6th of December which centers on HOW TO SELL TO NIGERIA CUSTOMERS WITHOUT REJECTION. We just concluded a field research on the Nigerian People as a Customers on WHAT REASON THAT WOULD MAKE THEM BUY FROM BUSINESS OWNERS IN NIGERIA. We are ready to make this report available to Interested persons. The event is coming up in OGBA-IKEJA LAGOS.08051744119, 017484424. Regards
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by mrsage(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
@benz33 I'm interested in the seminar. Kindly send details: itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Many organization Know what they sell,Few know How they sell, a little know when they sell and only a small number of people know why they sell. Why you sell determines your marketing strategy and that is what will make consumer buy from you.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
zrazunet: Many organization Know what they sell,Few know How they sell, a little know when they sell and only a small number of people know why they sell. Why you sell determines your marketing strategy and that is what will make consumer buy from you.

You are very right mr Zrazunet: Many business owners out there fail to realize one basic thing too, which has to do with carrying out a study on their customer. There different types of Customers, we have

1. Satisfied Customer: A Satisfied Customer would always tell people about how he/she was well treated in your business place and will always open the next-door for the next Customer to come in.

2. A Dis-Satisfied Customer: He will tell 0ver 20 people about how he/she was badly treated in your business place, he/she will not always say any good thing about your business.

3. A LOYAL CUSTOMER: No matter what might have happened to him/her at your business place he/she will always come back to patronize you.He will feel more like he/she is part of your business, they are scarce and when you have them, please do everything to retain them.

....I will like to add this last one. STUBBORN CUSTOMER: They love to yell when they feel offended and make so much noise at times for other Customers to really what the problem is, there are ways and manner you deal with such customers, but above all you must show Love and Care to whatever types of Customers discussed here. Your Customer is part of the key-reason why you are also in business. Ways with which you can handle such customers would be unveiled at the Event which comes up on the 6th of December between the hours of 9am-11am on Thursday.08051744119 at OGBA-IKEJA.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
I appreciate your support. But you must understand that there is nothing as annoying as interuptive marketing. It is not good impression for us by seeing that you are using this thread as a means to promote your event.

You can contact us for event promotion and we would have been very Glad to help. and this is neither an effective way of Networking nor promotion. I advice you to adjust your approach
benz33:

You are very right mr Zrazunet: Many business owners out there fail to realize one basic thing too, which has to do with carrying out a study on their customer. There different types of Customers, we have

1. Satisfied Customer: A Satisfied Customer would always tell people about how he/she was well treated in your business place and will always open the next-door for the next Customer to come in.

2. A Dis-Satisfied Customer: He will tell 0ver 20 people about how he/she was badly treated in your business place, he/she will not always say any good thing about your business.

3. A LOYAL CUSTOMER: No matter what might have happened to him/her at your business place he/she will always come back to patronize you.He will feel more like he/she is part of your business, they are scarce and when you have them, please do everything to retain them.

....I will like to add this last one. STUBBORN CUSTOMER: They love to yell when they feel offended and make so much noise at times for other Customers to really what the problem is, there are ways and manner you deal with such customers, but above all you must show Love and Care to whatever types of Customers discussed here. Your Customer is part of the key-reason why you are also in business. Ways with which you can handle such customers would be unveiled at the Event which comes up on the 6th of December between the hours of 9am-11am on Thursday.08051744119 at OGBA-IKEJA.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
zrazunet: I appreciate your support. But you must understand that there is nothing as annoying as interuptive marketing. It is not good impression for us by seeing that you are using this thread as a means to promote your event.

You can contact us for event promotion and we would have been very Glad to help. and this is neither an effective way of Networking nor promotion. I advice you to adjust your approach

hmmm, lol....lol.. Mr Zrazunet i seems not to understand your word "INTERUPTIVE MARKETING". This is Public Information Forum, i credit you for the fact that you started the post and remember at the end of your tread you wrote "LETS DISCUSS". If i may ask are you trying to Monopolize peoples discussion on a website like this every human is entitled to its opinion on this site whether its a form of Marketing, Contribution, Subtraction or whatever. If you think because we a kind of offer same service that you might not get your prospect that you are missing one thing as a Marketing Consultant-which is Competition, well i am not here to compete with any one but i think we all have right to our comments on this forum, so any reader can chose to move on with whoever.

If you talk of Interuptive Marketing and because i discussed my event on your tread and you think i need to contact you for something i can always do myself and also for others, then SEUN OSEWA the owner of this great website should CHARGE YOU OR ASK YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU CALL "INTERUPTIVE MARKETING or INTERUPTIVE INFORMATION SHARING. The sky is so BIG FOR ALL BIRDS TO FLY....Thank You MY BROTHER..
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why people always try to alter facts, As a marketer don't you know that posting links or contacts on forum discussion is clear to everyone you are trying to promote yourself? and such strategy is annoying?.I am happy to meet people who are professionals here and understand how business development works.And here you are still trying to convince yourself that you are doing what is ethical..when we all know the rhythm you are playing.Who should train who now?should we start another Thread on INTERRUPTION MARKETING:-)?
benz33:

hmmm, lol....lol.. Mr Zrazunet i seems not to understand your word "INTERUPTIVE MARKETING". This is Public Information Forum, i credit you for the fact that you started the post and remember at the end of your tread you wrote "LETS DISCUSS". If i may ask are you trying to Monopolize peoples discussion on a website like this every human is entitled to its opinion on this site whether its a form of Marketing, Contribution, Subtraction or whatever. If you think because we a kind of offer same service that you might not get your prospect that you are missing one thing as a Marketing Consultant-which is Competition, well i am not here to compete with any one but i think we all have right to our comments on this forum, so any reader can chose to move on with whoever.

If you talk of Interuptive Marketing and because i discussed my event on your tread and you think i need to contact you for something i can always do myself and also for others, then SEUN OSEWA the owner of this great website should CHARGE YOU OR ASK YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU CALL "INTERUPTIVE MARKETING or INTERUPTIVE INFORMATION SHARING. The sky is so BIG FOR ALL BIRDS TO FLY....Thank You MY BROTHER..
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by DueTime(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2012
zrazunet: I appreciate your support. But you must understand that there is nothing as annoying as interuptive marketing. It is not good impression for us by seeing that you are using this thread as a means to promote your event.

Surprising this is coming from you. What do you call your posts? You started this thread to promote your company, obviously, but when another person also throws in his 2 cents, you take offence and call it interuptive marketing. This is not and can never be a way of "eliminating competition" - yes, I saw from your profile that your dream is to eliminate competition.

All the pieces of advice you offered are generic; did you consider the Nigerian environment? If you have not recognised the fact that the way business is done in Nigeria is different, then pls stop advertising your company.

A small company starts a business to compete with the big players and you tell him he should beef up marketing, get brochures and beautiful girls?? Chief, come on! the big players can do the same thing 100 times over! Now, if there weren't big players in his sector already, that advice would hve worked. You can't start a social networking site and hope to beat facebook by doing the same thing as they are and targeting the same market/people as they.

He does frames for companies and government offices; how many government offices give out contracts to anybody just because they have wonderful brochures? politicians give jobs to fellow politicians, and these politicians outsource the contracts to their cronies who actually own companies (the big players)that can execute the jobs. The big players obviously charge more, but to the politicians, it is okay because they know it is tit-for-tat.

Or is it the bank CEO? He has cronies that also do these things.

My best advice to jdowu84 is to try and look at the market the big players are ignoring and start building up from there. All the advice you and benz33 have rendered will really come in handy there. Once he has that market, he'll become a force to reckon with and will be better positioned to take on the big players.

Btw, loving what you do does not guarrantee success. The advantage of loving what you do is that you continue to persevere even in the midst of adversity. If you love what you do but that passion easily wanes when you are not getting expected results, chances are that your business may fail because studies have shown that most businesses take longer than planned to break even. So to me, perseverance is key! And do not assume you know it all because you own or work for some fancy company!!

No offence meant.

1 Like

Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Surprising this is coming from you. What do you call your posts? You started this thread to promote your company, obviously, but when another person also throws in his 2 cents, you take offence and call it interuptive marketing. This is not and can never be a way of "eliminating competition" - yes, I saw from your profile that your dream is to eliminate competition.

All the pieces of advice you offered are generic; did you consider the Nigerian environment? If you have not recognised the fact that the way business is done in Nigeria is different, then pls stop advertising your company.

A small company starts a business to compete with the big players and you tell him he should beef up marketing, get brochures and beautiful girls?? Chief, come on! the big players can do the same thing 100 times over! Now, if there weren't big players in his sector already, that advice would hve worked. You can't start a social networking site and hope to beat facebook by doing the same thing as they are and targeting the same market/people as they.

He does frames for companies and government offices; how many government offices give out contracts to anybody just because they have wonderful brochures? politicians give jobs to fellow politicians, and these politicians outsource the contracts to their cronies who actually own companies (the big players)that can execute the jobs. The big players obviously charge more, but to the politicians, it is okay because they know it is Bosom-for-tat.

My best advice to jdowu84 is to try and look at the market the big players are ignoring and start building up from there. All the advice you and benz33 have rendered will really come in handy there. Once he has that market, he'll become a force to reckon with and will be better positioned to take on the big players.

Btw, loving what you do does not guarrantee success. The advantage of loving what you do is that you continue to persevere even in the midst of adversity. If you love what you do but that passion easily wanes when you are not getting expected results, chances are that your business may fail because studies have shown that most businesses take longer than planned to break even. So to me, perseverance is key! And do not assume you know it all because you own or work for some fancy company!!

No offence meant.

Thank You.....i just learnt a lot from your comment and i also just realized that nobody can know it all.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
DueTime:

He does frames for companies and government offices; how many government offices give out contracts to anybody just because they have wonderful brochures? politicians give jobs to fellow politicians, and these politicians outsource the contracts to their cronies who actually own companies (the big players)that can execute the jobs. The big players obviously charge more, but to the politicians, it is okay because they know it is tit-for-tat.

No offence meant.

Thank You.....i just learnt a lot from your comment and i also just realized that nobody can know it all.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by alaskaa(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2012
Hello Mr Zrazunet a friend wants to be sending laptop,blackberry phones,ipads etc from the UK ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I can sell make profit and send his own money.The issue I have now is I contacted a friend who is into such Business he can introduce M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to people who can buy every stock I might have but he says UK products are too expensive that it's impossible to make profit in it but I believe there is a way out I don't want to miss this opportunity.secondly my friend in the UK wants M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to send a list of things he can send to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I can sell.What is your advice Sir.Can you give M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a list of items that will move sales in Nigeria.thanks
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=benz33]
The message in your comment is just antagonizing the advice we've laid down,which is just so unfortunate, The way out for him is to NETWORK and asking him to become a walkover and start playing small in the market won't do him any good. The Big players are people who just get what the babes don't get, That is ,it is not that hard to NETWORK in an industry, who says he can't even Lead that Niche? In today's business arena better work smarter than harder ,Brochure will make him more professional than just saying "I make frames" and giving Business cards, The sales girls get's him attentions,but on the other hand their function is to educate prospective clients.which another Brian in a shiny suit won't do so much like the girls. " Any Smart person will get the ideas here You don't have to make working environment boring. as it is always said. you can't bore a woman into falling in love with you. you can't bore me into partnership with you.It depends on if i like you as aperson,before i can even look at what you've got to offer.It might have you looking into how people perceive at first sight,Are you friendly enough? Charismatic enough to woo numerous prospective clients during coffee breaks at a business conference? You have to treat Business as Relationship, woo Them,Befriend Them,and care about them. Attending Business events will do remarkable stunt in Jdowu's ability to Network.
Really Know the people you Network with,be interested in them make them close friends,invite yourself to their world and in no time they will sink into your world."If you have real friends that worth a billion dollar each,Then you yourself are a billionaire,It just depends on how you do it. see I can emphasize on and on on this issue.
Every business must think outside the box and ask yourself every-time what trigger people's action? what make people choose Gucci over a 5 dollar handbag" I bet many of you are answering that in your head. Marketing is evolving and you need to even look into Human behavior and psychological influence on clients decisions to get them to turn around and look at your product you must do more than just hoping they buy discover product. You must target what works, be it Nigeria or Congo as long as you are marketing to people today you must invade their mind.

"Jidowu84, The success of your business depends on how much effort you can put into meeting and be-friend prospective clients, and what will determine that is how much you love making frames for people"

Due Time i'd love to respond to all of your points but there's just no need for that as i can focus on the important one. About the Big Players do you know most Big players just pump millions of Dollars into marketing campaign which they can not even track its feedback? They spend the wrong money on the wrong products" Designs,T.V adds,Billboards Adds and so on. while you can get the right clients by just placing a $300 adds on the right website. What i was trying to do for Jdowu here is to give him a form ideas on how he to disarm this Big players and give them a run for their money, befriend their friends step by step, Tell me due time is this Generic? He'd better chase a worthwhile goal rather than playing small , Change his focus and get a Business mindset,this is an emerging world and Nigeria is not left out this days. Better Tap the fantasy of your clients bring their dreams to reality and they will Never stop promoting you.

About [b]Benz33[b] We just don't want to encourage bad manners.

I will like to state that if you think you know enough and you don't believe in the marketing Tips we give here. You don't have to stop by you can just move on to other Marketers online, And see how far you will go with that. Cos we are so damn sure that the advice you get here if practiced on your Business,you will see tremendous improvement that will blow your mind.

At Zrazu Network we have work with clients that move from working at home to a multinational company. We also want Nigeria entrepreneur to succeed that's why we are giving Business growth Advise on Nairaland
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2012
The message in your comment is just antagonizing the advice we've laid down,which is just so unfortunate, The way out for him is to NETWORK and asking him to become a walkover and start playing small in the market won't do him any good. The Big players are people who just get what the babes don't get, That is ,it is not that hard to NETWORK in an industry, who says he can't even Lead that Niche? In today's business arena better work smarter than harder ,Brochure will make him more professional than just saying "I make frames" and giving Business cards, The sales girls get's him attentions,but on the other hand their function is to educate prospective clients.which another Brian in a shiny suit won't do so much like the girls. " Any Smart person will get the ideas here You don't have to make working environment boring. as it is always said. you can't bore a woman into falling in love with you. you can't bore me into partnership with you.It depends on if i like you as a person,before i can even look at what you've got to offer.It might have you looking into how people perceive at first sight,Are you friendly enough? Charismatic enough to woo numerous prospective clients during coffee breaks at a business conference? You have to treat Business as Relationship, woo Them,Befriend Them,and care about them. Attending Business events will do remarkable stunt in Jdowu's ability to Network.
Really Know the people you Network with,be interested in them make them close friends,invite yourself to their world and in no time they will sink into your world."If you have real friends that worth a billion dollar each,Then you yourself are a billionaire,It just depends on how you do it. see I can emphasize on and on on this issue.
Every business must think outside the box and ask yourself every-time what trigger people's action? what make people choose Gucci over a 5 dollar handbag" I bet many of you are answering that in your head. Marketing is evolving and you need to even look into Human behavior and psychological influence on clients decisions to get them to turn around and look at your product you must do more than just hoping they buy discover product. You must target what works, be it Nigeria or Congo as long as you are marketing to people today you must invade their mind.

"Jidowu84, The success of your business depends on how much effort you can put into meeting and be-friend prospective clients, and what will determine that is how much you love making frames for people"

Due Time i'd love to respond to all of your points but there's just no need for that as i can focus on the important one. About the Big Players do you know most Big players just pump millions of Dollars into marketing campaign which they can not even track its feedback? They spend the wrong money on the wrong products" Designs,T.V adds,Billboards Adds and so on. while you can get the right clients by just placing a $300 adds on the right website. What i was trying to do for Jdowu here is to give him a form of ideas on how to disarm this Big players and give them a run for their money, befriend their friends step by step, Tell me due time is this Generic? He'd better chase a worthwhile goal rather than playing small,This might be where his fortune lies so he should start acting small?, I believe that is not what God has planned for him :-).He should Change his focus and get a Business mindset,this is an emerging world and Nigeria is not left out .Better Tap the fantasy of your clients bring their dreams to reality and they will Never stop promoting you.

About [b]Benz33[b] We just don't want to encourage bad manners.

I will like to state that if you think you know enough and you don't believe in the marketing Tips we give here. You don't have to stop by you can just move on to other Marketers online, And see how far you will go with that. Cos we are so damn sure that the advice you get here if practiced on your Business,you will see tremendous improvement that will blow your mind.

At Zrazu Network we have worked with clients that move from working at home to a multinational company. We also want Nigeria entrepreneur to succeed that's why we are giving Business growth Advise on Nairaland
DueTime:

No offence meant.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2012
[quote author=zrazunet][/quote]

Mr Zrazunet if you think its only whatever you type on this forum people should adhere to, then you are not suppose to be here, You talked about not wanting to encourage bad manners from your comments i can see some little traits of that. I also want you to have it at the back of your mind that you are not the only Marketer on the Internet and your comments speaks more of your kind of person, that you believe you know it all.

This is a FORUM for Gods sake and peoples opinion from different works of life is welcomed. If in your Organization you have helped or trained people to do certain things in their businesses, then don't ever think its you and only you that can offer better services not even on this great website. Its like you are new here. There are great and better Marketing Consultants on NL and if you think its rude for any one in the same profession as yours to comment on a thread started by you or you dont want anybody to promote or give their own advise under a thread created by you, then i dont think NAIRALAND IS PLACE FOR YOU TOO.

I would have asked SEUN OSEWA to charge you millions of dollars for trying to promote your service on his website and without him complaining, better still you can also make use of NLs BANNER ADS., there nobody would be able to INTERRUPT your service or your website because every click will take every Interested person direct to your website. My brother if you are vast in Marketing then, COMPETITION or diversed opinions should not be a strange word to you. Thank You. Fellow NairaLanders MARKETING HAS GONE BEYOND THE WORD OF MOUTH, THOUGH THE BEST FORM OF MARKETING STILL REMAINS WORD OF MOUTH. Market your business aggressively if you want to service more customers. We are passionate Marketers.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yeah its true U.K Products are expensive to sell in Nigeria as many people are turning to China products these days, and at the same time you are right about the fact that it is possible why? Some clients are ready to pay fortunes for quality products.If these products are good product you can use that as the strength of your Marketing,bearing in mind that some people will prefer china goods cos it's cheaper but oftentimes they are not of good quality. You should shift to a far more rewarding position for your clients which is by affirming the value of your product regardless of the price. Though not so much stuffs are made in britain but i know one British made product that is selling so much which is "James Bond" :-) SO the truth here alaska is that most things you will want to sell in Nigeria which are British made will come out expensive for Nigerian common man on a normal day. But it's possible to sell to those who appreciate the quality of those products regardless of the cost and are willing to give you money in exchange for them. You can also look at fairly used U.K products they will come out less expensive than New ones,What to sell ? Laptops and phones are moving in Nigeria these days,also medical appliances, Foot Wears and female handbag will do well in Nigeria.

If you are really serious about getting sales and succeeding in business. i will advise you to use our Business growth services in developing and marketing your business to people who will give you money in exchange for your products: email us zrazunetwork@gmail.com
alaskaa: Hello Mr Zrazunet a friend wants to be sending laptop,blackberry phones,ipads etc from the UK ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I can sell make profit and send his own money.The issue I have now is I contacted a friend who is into such Business he can introduce M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to people who can buy every stock I might have but he says UK products are too expensive that it's impossible to make profit in it but I believe there is a way out I don't want to miss this opportunity.secondly my friend in the UK wants M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to send a list of things he can send to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ I can sell.What is your advice Sir.Can you give M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a list of items that will move sales in Nigeria.thanks
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by drbright: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
benz33 Why don't you start your own topic? If your content are that valuable enough, with such attitude from you,you are even stating that there are far more better marketers than Him, What is wrong with you? Or what do you think you are doing? I don't know why others see fellow business men as a threat rather than a friend, You have even suggested that he should be Banned from Nairaland.If you are much closer to Him you can even Assassinate him , cos he is giving sound advise? and you are not. Is this the marketing you want to teach at your so called conference? You better change your Approach as Mr Zrazu Suggested
benz33:

Mr Zrazunet if you think its only whatever you type on this forum people should adhere to, then you are not suppose to be here, You talked about not wanting to encourage bad manners from your comments i can see some little traits of that. I also want you to have it at the back of your mind that you are not the only Marketer on the Internet and your comments speaks more of your kind of person, that you believe you know it all.

This is a FORUM for Gods sake and peoples opinion from different works of life is welcomed. If in your Organization you have helped or trained people to do certain things in their businesses, then don't ever think its you and only you that can offer better services not even on this great website. Its like you are new here. There are great and better Marketing Consultants on NL and if you think its rude for any one in the same profession as yours to comment on a thread started by you or you dont want anybody to promote or give their own advise under a thread created by you, then i dont think NAIRALAND IS PLACE FOR YOU TOO.

I would have asked SEUN OSEWA to charge you millions of dollars for trying to promote your service on his website and without him complaining, better still you can also make use of NLs BANNER ADS., there nobody would be able to INTERRUPT your service or your website because every click will take every Interested person direct to your website. My brother if you are vast in Marketing then, COMPETITION or diversed opinions should not be a strange word to you. Thank You. Fellow NairaLanders MARKETING HAS GONE BEYOND THE WORD OF MOUTH, THOUGH THE BEST FORM OF MARKETING STILL REMAINS WORD OF MOUTH. Market your business aggressively if you want to service more customers. We are passionate Marketers.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by Opejohnson: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mr Zrazu
I read your article on Five ways to be a leader in your industry. and on the step three you talk about Getting resources. you talked about internal and external resources,I quite understand the internal resources issue which makes me find your posts not just informative but motivating, and your newsletter has been very uplifting when it comes to business mindset. on external resources you talked about money which is a major problem for small business , and raising capital is always a very Big issue. Glad you answered my email and you suggest using joint venture to look for other businesses that possess the resources we lack and offer something valuable in return which we did and it worked. But isn't there any other way to raise capital other than Bank loans and Joint venture? that might save us from going out of our ways and we don't have to give up one thing to get the other everytime.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by benz33(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
drbright: benz33 Why don't you start your own topic? If your content are that valuable enough, with such attitude from you,you are even stating that there are far more better marketers than Him, What is wrong with you? Or what do you think you are doing? I don't know why others see fellow business men as a threat rather than a friend, You have even suggested that he should be Banned from Nairaland.If you are much closer to Him you can even Assassinate him , cos he is giving sound advise? and you are not. Is this the marketing you want to teach at your so called conference? You better change your Approach as Mr Zrazu Suggested

...at drbright its like you did not follow the comments under this thread from the top. I never had any personal feeling or hatred for the thread creator.If you read my first tow or three posts i even commended him before i offer my own advise to fellow NL readers. He (Mr Zrazu) was first to complain about Interuptive Marketing and not me, and i never complained about someone competing with me , but anyway thank you for you advise. I think there better things we can do on this site than trying to exchange words. Regards.
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by DueTime(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
@Zrazunet,

Let's get some things straight: most big and small players in any industry pump serious money into adverts that they do not track. The only difference is that the big players pump in more because they have MORE!

Another thing is that you are confusing going after the market the major players have ignored with being small. In fact, the first question any person will ask you if you should tell them you are going into a business that already has players, whether big or small, is what will be your differentiating factor? Going after the market the ignored does not mean you are small even though the market may be for low end people. If the number of clients in that market are high enough, you'll make more money. Let me ask you this: why is every major company in the world now rushing to establish a presence in China? Are the Chinese the richest? Of course not, but they have the population. Are those companies rushing to China thinking small? I doubt! In fact, the best way to enter a market is to go after the market the big guys are ignoring.

Let me give you another example, COWBELL milk in a sachet. Before cowbell came with their sachet milk, Peak was the big boy in the milk market, yet they never thought of milk for the larger population. Yes, this population may be poorer, but they are a multitude! Cowbell came and quickly became a househod name. I can bet that They made more money than Peak that time. With the money they made, they were now able to take on peak. With the money peak money also had, they also decided to "go small" and also introduce their peak milk in a sachet. If I should ask you to mention 3 made in Nigeria milk brands in Nigeria, cowbell and peak will be among. What if I say make it 6, can you mention them? Maybe, maybe not (I wouldn't know because I don't take milk). The point is that they are many milk brands currently in Nigeria, but you may not know them because they are under the shadows of others.

LinkedIn could also have started a social networking site exactly like Facebook, targeting the same people as Facebook, so that the two of them can slug it out there together, but they did not. They went after the professionals.

However, if he thinks he has the financial muscle to take on the big guys from day one by doing exactly what they are doing, it may work for him. Wish him good luck!

Pls don't think I also own some marketing company; I don't! I actually think I might even contact you and Benz33 very soon for some consulting work.

Just my 2Naira
Re: You Need Advice On How To Make Your Business Work?let's Discuss by zrazunet(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2012
Duetime companies moving to china are not moving because of the consumers in china. They moved because in china there is cheap labor. Not because they have no place in their home country market. They produce in China and still sell to their home country as long as the product is still of good quality,consumer will still buy

Secondly it's not that he is just starting out as i understand,he is already in the business,and he wants to grow his company,I guess he has been doing what you suggest here or what you suggest here has been doing him :-) i.e The Big players have the Big cake and he is just left with the fork and knives. His question was how can he market his product to more clients as Top players are not giving him space in the industry.

Not that he is not making money now, but he wants to be successful in the business and he's got only little capital,And at zrazu network we give clients what they want not on the other hand. If he set out to compete with these people he will grow more as an entrepreneur and learn more,gain many contacts along the way" and meet bigger prospective clients. The success of his kind of business depends on how Big his client are not how many,Like cowbell over peak milk, I think for a wealthy client he could sell a portrait for a fortune.I will advise him to Network and Network he will be highly rewarded,..........:-) Duetime at Zrazu Net we are interested in meeting intelligent entrepreneurs.we are simple and very friendly bro. Our slogan- eliminating competitor means we eliminate our client's competitors we are not naive at all.
DueTime: @Zrazunet,

Let's get some things straight: most big and small players in any industry pump serious money into adverts that they do not track. The only difference is that the big players pump in more because they have MORE!

Another thing is that you are confusing going after the market the major players have ignored with being small. In fact, the first question any person will ask you if you should tell them you are going into a business that already has players, whether big or small, is what will be your differentiating factor? Going after the market the ignored does not mean you are small even though the market may be for low end people. If the number of clients in that market are high enough, you'll make more money. Let me ask you this: why is every major company in the world now rushing to establish a presence in China? Are the Chinese the richest? Of course not, but they have the population. Are those companies rushing to China thinking small? I doubt! In fact, the best way to enter a market is to go after the market the big guys are ignoring.

Let me give you another example, COWBELL milk in a sachet. Before cowbell came with their sachet milk, Peak was the big boy in the milk market, yet they never thought of milk for the larger population. Yes, this population may be poorer, but they are a multitude! Cowbell came and quickly became a househod name. I can bet that They made more money than Peak that time. With the money they made, they were now able to take on peak. With the money peak money also had, they also decided to "go small" and also introduce their peak milk in a sachet. If I should ask you to mention 3 made in Nigeria milk brands in Nigeria, cowbell and peak will be among. What if I say make it 6, can you mention them? Maybe, maybe not (I wouldn't know because I don't take milk). The point is that they are many milk brands currently in Nigeria, but you may not know them because they are under the shadows of others.

LinkedIn could also have started a social networking site exactly like Facebook, targeting the same people as Facebook, so that the two of them can slug it out there together, but they did not. They went after the professionals.

However, if he thinks he has the financial muscle to take on the big guys from day one by doing exactly what they are doing, it may work for him. Wish him good luck!

Pls don't think I also own some marketing company; I don't! I actually think I might even contact you and Benz33 very soon for some consulting work.

Just my 2Naira

(1) (Reply)

Jumia: Get A Business Like Without Capital - www. / Advice: What Can A 20 Year Old Student Do To Be Successful In Nigeria. / Tony Elumelu's $100million Commitment Makes Reddit FP. Not So Nice Comments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.