Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. (782 Views)

Paypal Response To My Payment Receiving Complaint / Seun, Your Site Has Been Compromised Again!! / Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by DualCore1: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Not that I care really, its not oxygen. Its highly unprofessional to slam that response and lock the thread. Be open to suggestions. Just cuz its 3 people talking about it don't mean its just 3 people who have a problem with it. I can't vouch for your programming abilities but EVERY serious programmer who posts codes on Nairaland has a a problem with codes rendering into smilies.

Again, I really don't care much and I won't be making this thread if not for the OP who started it and how I think your response is going to make him feel.

The thread is: https://www.nairaland.com/1076186/seun-please-add-highlight-plugin

Lock this one join.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
before this gets closed, let me point out another issue, it's like a foundation issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/webmasters

will that take you to a user's page or webmaster section?
what if tomorrow, there is a need to have a "chicken" section
will you delete user chicken's account to have this section?

the usual approach is to have a structure like
https://www.nairaland.com/users/chicken
https://www.nairaland.com/users/webdezzi

my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by Seun(m): 1:38am On Oct 27, 2012
Dear Esteemed Webmasters,

I am sorry that I failed to address this issue properly earlier. I have attempted to fix the phantom bracket smiley problem with no luck. There is nothing in the code that should lead to that result. It's indeed a modern mystery. However, I will continue to investigate the issue whenever I'm free. Meanwhile, I will like advice programmers to include a space between quotes and right brackets.

I'm very sorry about this.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by pastormustwac: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2012
I don tire for this seun sef, because i abused you on the former thread, you quickly deleted my post and locked the thread?
Continue doing rubbish there o.

Me no even dey post codes again sef, i don tire sef, in fact i don resign from programming and webmasters, frustrated by the spam bots and all this babanla nonsense.

Seun no fit accept criticism. Any opposition, thread padlocked, gerrout of here, in fact i go even s/h/i/t/s on the thread sef. Ban me if you like.
You registration process is even more porous than before - takes like few seconds to pirate a new I.D. This is what happens when you dont take advice from professionals.

*THREAD PADLOCKED*
Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by pastormustwac: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2012
--
Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by pastormustwac: 2:00am On Oct 27, 2012
--
Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by sisqology(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2012
pastormustwac: <<snip>>

But, why?
Re: Seun: Your Response To This Thread Is Below Par. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
i posted a link to a SMF Plugin i think that might be cool, not wanting to make my thread cause any commotion, i understand that not every request can be granted easily, i just wanted a response so i could see how i could offer assistance if there was something i could help. i don't think i responded differently to the replies was just a bit shocked that it was locked, like "Shutting the convo up". but then again i may be wrong but thanks all for the concern still.

(1) (Reply)

review on e-commerce shops in Nigeria / Help: Editing A Flash Template Site / Why Is .ico Used For Favicon Instead Of Other Formats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.