Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' (2610 Views)

Business To Start With 250k / Startin A Transport Biz With #250k As A 100L Medical Student; Possible? / What Business Can I Start With 250k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Csilver1: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
i have 250k and am a students what business can i do with it? thanks as u comply
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Profs: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2012
@op,do u have interest in importation biz?If yes send me am email:heed_2020@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by sigmainfo(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2012
You can start Stock Market Investment in your country. I mean people interested to invest in Stock Market can be more if not then you can create interest. This does'nt require much capital. You just need to hire someone who can advise people for buying and selling.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Surfix22: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2012
hi frnd,if truly u hav such amount,i'll like to invite u to join d best bisiness u can do with rest of mind,enough profit n without stress...its importation business!!!!.dats d business i do and i earn my living with it.u can order for items like:android,laptops,wrist watche,computer accessories,weavons etc at a very low price,delivered at your doorstep and u'll sell them off to hungry buyers at a price far better than the normal nigerian price n u'll still make a huge profit.even if our president mr.goodluck e.a jonathan a.k.a mr subsidy removes water subsidy,u'll still live like a big boy.last 2weeks i ordered for 45pcs of wrist watch @$1.95(dats N300)each n my watch seller frnd picked them up @N3,500 each.5pcs of android @$58.77(dats N9,500)n i distributted them at N40,000 each with "ABEG".well if u're interested in d business,i have an ABC/SECRET of d importation am talking about just mail me at ashop551@gmail.com or put a call to me on 08131525300...i bet u cannever regret dis,its just d best n a must do if u really wanna make it big time.d choice is yours.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by ojuola1(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2012
You can start china importation business.
See details at http://china-importation.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by missfendi: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1076689/10000-wholesale-greeting-cards-n52#12585043

this will make you 4 times that minimum..... email or call
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by biz1234: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
I am an advocate of internet business, as such, I will advice you to consider running an internet business. What is your passion or interest? There are practical ways you can earn a living on the internet, you only need to get acquainted with the system. Am looking at a business that you can run, make money and still have time for your studies and internet business stands out.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Jamji: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
With N50k you can import some exotic products like fashion accessories
or phone accessories and these goods move markets, make 50-100% gain
then rinse and repeat. You can get the free report on how to begin at
www.smallbusiness.com.ng
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by ojuola1(f): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2013
Csilver1: i have 250k and am a students what business can i do with it? thanks as u comply
I am involved in a financial empowerment company called Empowerment Network (EN). I believe that if you invest in this company,you can multiply your investment several times in a matter of few months. We have a good leadership,a good team and and good compensation/payment system. The most beautiful aspect of our business is that you are paid directly to your bank account and EN can be integrated with your existing business.
I have provided more detail about the benefits of EN on my blog here http://empowerment-network. . You can also call me for more details.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by affordables: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi all,We are into pre-owned UK laptops based in Manchester,England.(89.Moston lane) we've got a huge collection of laptops comprising of non-tested and tested ones,the fact about the latter is most of them have got their RAM or HDD(hard disk) taken off,and all the potential customer or owner have to do is to fix the missing part,then you're good to go. We strive to keep the price at a pocket friendly level.Please, do google up the specifications online as we can't have them all here due to the quantities. Should you be in need of any CLARIFICATIONS/ANSWER dont hesistate to contact on:affordables@gmail.com,+447424757563 and +447446752280. Thanks in advance for your patronage! We've got the following in stockD610=N11K working),(Belinea o.book 3.1=N20K Webcam&bluetooth),(D520=N20K working),(Toshiba pro L10=N10K),(Toshiba satellite SP 2100=N10K),(iQon LM7WM=N15K),(HP pavillion ze2000=N11K),(HP/compaq nc8430=N20K bluetooth & working)
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by affordables: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Why is my post hidden
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by williamiso(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2013
THEY LIVE, YOU EARN PROGRAM..... LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM HOW IT WORKS FOR JUST $50.

BE A MILLIONAIRE BY HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGE

Life throws various opportunities at our doorsteps daily. Some take hold of it while others let it slip by.
Which category do you belong?

The Life Changers Group is a Group of Compassionate Individuals from different countries that came together to work as a team with the objectives of reducing the rate of unemployment,empowering people that are constrained financially in their interested area of business,etc,but mainly to reduce to its bearest minimal the suffering of the less privilege Globally through our online generic board breaking platform.

This Online Business equips member(s) financially and provides them with the opportunity to have a steady growing source of income.giving member a unique feature of earning a standard living and changing a life(The Life of a less privilege).

The importance of financial empowerment cannot be over-emphasized.TLCG provides answers to your numerous financial challenges and puzzles.

To register for this wonderful opportunity all you need is $50 (fifty us dollar) visit www.lifechangersgroup.com and register using "RichPrince" as your sponsor i.d. or call 2348033269173 for further details

Thank You for being a part of this program your effort enables us to continue to make a difference in people's lives

Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2013
food business. I have 200% idea about it.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Inosenduatall: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please what is this 200% idea you have about food business?
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Inosenduatall: Please what is this 200% idea you have about food business?
The fact is that i know the in and out of the business very well and am also a go cook. A male (Yes). Apart from being a good cook , i knw everything it takes to start it and how to make good profit from it. You know food and water is a must for man daily then followed by transportation. Wake up.
Re: What Kind Of Business Wil I Do With 250k.'advice' by Elemosho: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Well, I will advise that you diversify your capital. Stock, import biz, online money (owning your website, getting traffics, affiliates blogging, fiverr etc.) and online network marketing ( I am currently with Neucopia, you earn from sales in your downline and can earn as much as $2,000 and above with just N8,000 ($50). You get paid directly into your bank account here in Nigeria. These are my paths. You can inbox me on Facebook for details.....kingelemosho@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Vfl[nairabet,merrybet]vfl Winning Tricks... / Virtacoin Wallet I Have 493,913.3076 VTA Still Counting / I Need Scrap Tyres @ Large Quantities In Lagos & Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.