Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! (2738 Views)

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware / Women Beware! / An Eye Opener: Married Women---Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by tobechi20(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
The uncontrolable love for sex and women made men deviate has from their life goals. Many have comited atrocity they had to face the consequence al their life.even afecting their children.

ADAM : waz instructd not to eat any fruit from a particular tree. Eve gave him one. He didnt reject. No question. He ate, he disobeyd God.

SAMSON was band from telin anybody about d source of his strength. He later told delila his lover.he was caught ,jaild and kild himself.

David

God had a special love for him. The man after God heart..
A naked woman taking her bath caused him dearly. He disobeyed God, tried covering up and commited another sin.He ended up bringing punishment to his family.

Solomon
wisest man on earth...built the temple,..greatest Judge.
Later started following women....disobeyd God...worship idols.,

CONCLUSION
A WOMEN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE STRONGEST AND WISEST MAN...
SHE CAN MAKE A MAN GO AGAINST HIS/GOD'S WILL

ILLUSTRATION

Abacha was rumoured to be killed by a woman... Tiger woods was world number one until numerous s....x scandal. Pastor chris integrity as a pastor is threatend by his mariage to a divorcee and sudbsequent divorce
..,may be thats why catholic priest dön't get married.

Recomendation

do you want to achieve /be the best?
do you want to make money/acquire wealth?

do you want to serve God and obey his commandment?

do you want to make heaven?

BEWARE OF WOMEN. BEWARE OF SEX.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Did Eve force Adam to eat the forbidden fruit! No! Adam was the cause of his problem. And most of us are often the curse of our problems but blindly put the blame on women sad

Every reasonable man should know how to overcome temptations & avoid being a woman wrapper sad
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by uboma(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2012
Una be fool: Did Eve force Adam to eat the forbidden fruit! No! Adam was the cause of his problem. And most of us are often the curse of our problems but blindly put the blame on women sad

Every reasonable man should know how to overcome temptations & avoid being a woman wrapper sad

i agree with u bro. It is the op's type that will always push the blame to someone else instead of taking responsibility for his action.
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Crown128(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2012
Una be fool: Did Eve force Adam to eat the forbidden fruit! No! Adam was the cause of his problem. And most of us are often the curse of our problems but blindly put the blame on women sad

My prayer for you is that you will not be a victim of of women. There is no amount of wisdom or power you may possessed you would be rendered useless by women. Look at the poster's examples and illustrations and think about it very well,you will know that your wisdom or power is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by amyg(f): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2012
tobechi20:
The uncontrolable love for sex and women made men deviate has from their life goals. Many have comited atrocity they had to face the consequence al their life.even afecting their children.

ADAM : waz instructd not to eat any fruit from a particular tree. Eve gave him one. He didnt reject. No question. He ate, he disobeyd God.

SAMSON was band from telin anybody about d source of his strength. He later told delila his lover.he was caught ,jaild and kild himself.

David

God had a special love for him. The man after God heart..
A naked woman taking her bath caused him dearly. He disobeyed God, tried covering up and commited another sin.He ended up bringing punishment to his family.

Solomon
wisest man on earth...built the temple,..greatest Judge.
Later started following women....disobeyd God...worship idols.,

CONCLUSION
A WOMEN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE STRONGEST AND WISEST MAN...
SHE CAN MAKE A MAN GO AGAINST HIS/GOD'S WILL

ILLUSTRATION

Abacha was rumoured to be killed by a woman... Tiger woods was world number one until numerous s....x scandal. Pastor chris integrity as a pastor is threatend by his mariage to a divorcee and sudbsequent divorce
..,may be thats why catholic priest dön't get married.

Recomendation

do you want to achieve /be the best?
do you want to make money/acquire wealth?

do you want to serve God and obey his commandment?

do you want to make heaven?

BEWARE OF WOMEN. BEWARE OF SEX.
Nt 2 worry,I already told ur gf 2 quit d r/ship.
Am only trying 2 help.
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by CrazyMan(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2012

What happened in the garden of Eden was a gamble between God and satan...neither Adam nor Eve was guilty.

@Topic women are dangerous, find my little contributions below.

Behind every confused man, there exist a more confused woman, who would confuse him much further and eventually drive him crazy with her confusion.

Behind every successful man, there exist a lazy woman waiting to milk him dry.

Behind every wicked man, there exist a satanic woman filling his brain with all sorts of devilish ideas.

Behind every player, there's always an innocent girl...after being played, she goes back screaming that all guys are bad.

Behind every honest guy, there are always dishonest girls. (*sobs* poor guys)

This should do for now...

In a nutshell...women are bad, women are dangerous, women are dishonest...women are bla bla bla...but that won't stop me from getting married to a woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by tobechi20(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
What happened in the garden of Eden was a gamble between God and satan...neither Adam nor Eve was guilty.

@Topic women are dangerous, find my little contributions below.

Behind every confused man, there exist a more confused woman, who would confuse him much further and eventually drive him crazy with her confusion.

Behind every successful man, there exist a lazy woman waiting to milk him dry.

Behind every wicked man, there exist a satanic woman filling his brain with all sorts of devilish ideas.

Behind every player, there's always an innocent girl...after being played, she goes back screaming that all guys are bad.

Behind every honest guy, there are always dishonest girls. (*sobs* poor guys)

This should do for now...

In a nutshell...women are bad, women are dangerous, women are dishonest...women are bla bla bla...but that won't stop me from getting married to a woman. undecided

9ce. Ure one of the few who undastand my post.am not saying we shoud avoid women and not marry. Am asking for caution to prevent irrevesible consequence.
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
It's true that it was actually a gamble between Satan and God but God expected them to listen to His instructions and overcome the temptation of the Satan. Rather,Eve fell to the temptation and used the weak Adam as a support to disobedience.

I don't think both of them weren't guilty but guilty and daz why God punished them for their disobedience & it's still affecting mankind uptil today smiley

God would never punish or curse them if they weren't guilty. Eve was the first to get the guilt and gave Adam his share as wall.

Every man should take responsibility for his action and not put any blame on a woman. Women themselves are temptations and all you should do is know how overcome the temptations(them) smiley
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by 190theclown: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
well i do know that sexkillz was forced to become a MOD just to please women undecided
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
well i do know that sexkillz was forced to become a MOD just to please women undecided

I expected you to contest that magu magu at the Romance election appeal tribunal but you never did. Now why whining?

Op, a woman almost made me commit suicide thank almighty God I got my life back after he delivered me from her hand.
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by CrazyMan(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Una be fool: It's true that it was actually a gamble between Satan and God but God expected them to listen to His instructions and overcome the temptation of the Satan. Rather,Eve fell to the temptation and used the weak Adam as a support to disobedience.
No my dear...

Look at it this way...Satan rebelled against God right?

God casted him down from heaven...he became a wanderer here on earth...God created man, and placed man on earth where satan which was inhabited by satan.

Naturally, satan wouldn't have any access to man, because God created him in his own image and likeness, and bless him. So logically, the garden of Eden would have been heavily guarded by hefty angels...

So like the case of Job in the bible, satan struck a bargain with God, and accused God of protecting man, I believe he also requested for permission to tempt him.

God having warned man severally not to eat of that mysterious tree, felt he had done enough, he therefore withdrew his guards, and satan gained access into the garden of eded.

Read Genesis 3:1. He (satan) was already aware that God told them not to eat of the fruit...satan isn't ominpresence, so we can't assume that he over heard God giving the instruction to Adam an Eve.

It was a bet...God boasted to satan about man just like the case of Job.

And Unfortunately man disappointed God

Una be fool: I don't think both of them weren't guilty but guilty and daz why God punished them for their disobedience & it's still affecting mankind uptil today smiley

God would never punish or curse them if they weren't guilty. Eve was the first to get the guilt and gave Adam his share as wall.
Nahh...seems you don't really understand that passage.

Adam wasn't guilty...God's annoyance was that Adam obeyed satan rather than him.

And also God didn't punish them...he just drove them out of the garden of eden, if you ask me, that doesn't look like a punishment.

Read your bible properly, he made them clothes out of leaves, for them and blessed them with children (cain, abel, seth...etc)

I would call what befell them consequences of making the wrong decision not punishment. wink

Una be fool: Every man should take responsibility for his action and not put any blame on a woman. Women themselves are temptations and all you should do is know how overcome the temptations(them) smiley
True...but if I remember correctly it was eve who ate that fruit not Adam. smiley
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by MissCorrection: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2012

Cause
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by MissCorrection: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
tobechi20:

9ce. Ure one of the few who undastand my post.am not saying we shoud avoid women and not marry. Am asking for caution to prevent irrevesible consequence.

Understand
I'm or I am
Should
Irreversible
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by mumumugu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
I wil show my girl and listen to her coment
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
MissCorrection:

Cause
you were correcting with virtually no senses in your brain. From my sentences, it was "No! Adam was the cause of his problem. And most of us are often the curse of our problems" & you think I don't know what I did there! English changes by the day and not all about the use of right choice of words tongue
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by MissCorrection: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Una be fool: you were correcting with virtually no senses in your brain. From my sentences, it was "No! Adam was the cause of his problem. And most of us are often the curse of our problems" & you think I don't know what I did there! English changes by the day and not all about the use of right choice of words tongue

Of THE right tongue
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by mumumugu(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by pendo89(f): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
BEWARE OF LIFE.
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by tobechi20(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
more replies
Re: Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Like I Always Say: Women Are God's Most Beautiful And Dangerous Creation... You Just Need To Know How To Handle Them and You Wont Die

(1) (Reply)

What Moment Do You Llook Forward 2 With Your Boyfriend? / Ladies Pls...your Views On This!! / Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.