Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,585 members, 7,770,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (20375 Views)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! / Weird Things Room-mates Do / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by kingsots(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hello! I don't know if this is common with people, but there are some things I do when am alone. For example when am very happy I usually just dance and listen to music.

My work has to do with talking with a lot of people, I sometimes rehearse what I have to say openly in front of a mirror just to see how I look and my facial expressions. I feel it's not normal talking to yourself when you are alone.

So I just want to know if it's normal? So tell me about yours....... grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by shewanna: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2012
I do funny things such as walk like a runway model with straight face dat I can't have the gut to do it to another person's face. Sing and dance like a rock star(so funny of me). I look at d mirror and smile,talk or laugh just to know what I look like when people see me do that. Most times, I fantasize about the things I wish for...
All these can't be the weirdest I know.
Next please.....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2012
I talk to myself a lot. . .I've even unconsciously done it in the midst of people and while walking on the road

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by DaGC(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Sometimes talk 2 myself, oda times, I just rap
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Suntemi(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2012
semid4lyfe: I talk to myself a lot. . .I've even unconsciously done it in the midst of people and while walking on the road

Used to do that too.

Now, I rap and dance when alone and happy. When unhappy, I call my Exs to hear their sweet voices.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by acidtalk: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2012
No one Meditates more than me when I am alone.
Sometimes my thoughts are so loud I think the people 3 buildings away can hear me.
Truth be told, I LOVE BEING ALONE.
That's the moment when I 'feel' God is talking to me and I can hear HIM loud and clear.

For activities I do Alone, I read a lot and loooooove my music.

I don dey too talk my personal secrets for nairaland sef. Wetin nah?

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Chitexs250(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2012
This space is for sell

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Serendipity: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Yea! Sometimes I hold my neck sternly as if I want to strangle myself, or just scratching my face especially while studying.
Occasionally too, I unwittingly and inadvertently find my hand in my crotch. What? Was my hand touching my dick? Hmmm! I don't know oo.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2012
Soliloquy and Karaoke. It's weird.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2012
I would say u guys r actually weird bt in sociology we call dem idiosyncratic behaviour. Its nothin 2 worry about xcept ofcourse wen its getting grave. U can do that self-evaluation scientifically urself using any of d research tools... Empiricism would do.

As for me, when im alone all I do is think, think & think. Positively sometimes I start to speak prayers to myself. Sometimes read. Sometimes call & text people.

On d contrary, Id love 2 meet a sweet lady on Nairaland. Its anoda of my wish. What do u wish for secretly op?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Adufaye(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2012
i mesturbate grin

24 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Serendipity: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk: No one Meditates more than me when I am alone.
Sometimes my thoughts are so loud I think the people 3 buildings away can hear me.
That's the moment when I 'feel' God is talking to hime and I can hear HIM loud and clear.

For activities I do Alone, I read a lot and loooooove my music.

I don dey too talk my personal secrets for nairaland sef. Wetin nah?
I thing that you are my sharp contrast to a reasonable extent. Me hates being alone or in a solitary place. I enjoy the company of others. Is it because of my loquacity or garrulity?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by ugochukwu15(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2012
Serendipity: Yea! Sometimes I hold my neck sternly as if I want to strangle myself, or just scratching my face especially while studying.
Occasionally too, I unwittingly and inadvertently find my hand in my crotch. What? Was my hand touching my dick? Hmmm! I don't know oo.

Guy u dey masturbate wen. U are alone abi? Hahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by SirMethod: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2012
Talk about the bad things u do like masturbatin, watching kpokrashing movies, e t c

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ishilove: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2012
semid4lyfe: I talk to myself a lot. . .I've even unconsciously done it in the midst of people and while walking on the road
You must be the twin I never met.

I talk and laugh with myself and just generally have myself a jolly time alone. Sometimes after having a conversation with people, when they have left my presence, I start mimicking them, not out of spite, but because... I don't know... I can't explain it. Also, If I had an argument with someone, when I'm alone I begin to repeat everything I said, and insert the things I didn't say but wished I had said.

That's just who I am and I don't care if society says its weird or abnormal. I am very cool with it.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by yuzedo: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2012
I look left angry
I look right angry
I look left again undecided
I lock the door lipsrsealed
I bring out my vaseline/soap cheesy
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I rubbbbbbbbbbbb embarassed
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I look left again... wink
I look right again... grin grin

56 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by slimyem: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2012
I position myself in front of my mirror,play music or not and dance away in the most ridiculous and hilarious ways ever....something i'll never try if someone's around!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ishilove: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk: No one Meditates more than me when I am alone.
That's the moment when I 'feel' God is talking to me and I can hear HIM loud and clear.

Hmmm...seems I have many twin brothers on NL. You just described me completely
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ishilove: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2012
yuzedo: I look left angry
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Werey. shocked

Yuzedo, God is watching you :| cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by ugochukwu15(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2012
When I'm alone I love being naked because wearing cloth most are restrictions den I enjoy my hilarious sticoms( comedy) Shows or play Game sometimes read a motivational book.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by slimyem: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ifilinwa(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2012
Hhmmm.. i usually stand in d mirror nd start acting.. My mind tells me Am a natural actress, buh no connection yet

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2012
@yuzedo LMAO!!

I jst play very loud music n dance n workout.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by FKO1(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2012
slimyem: cheesycheesycheesy
lwkmd !!!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by ecode1(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2012
Look @ the mirror and prophesy to my life. Most time I'm alone, I speak in tongues. It isn't weird to me,it is called WISDOM!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by seunmustwac: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Were! Oloshi!! Thunder fire your head (how dare you leak trade secrets in public)?

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by lacicrips(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

grin Can't help it, you got me laughing.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Suntemi(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2012
seunmustwac:
Were! Oloshi!! Thunder fire your head (how dare you leak trade secrets in public)?

Lol
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by ecode1(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2012
grin
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Why ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̅ com lock door na.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by martyns303(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2012
I bring out a ruler calibrated in feet and measure my ...., it seems to be getting bigger each day. Ok I play ps3 its d only time I get to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos / 10 Yabs We yabbed Ourselves When We Were Young / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.