Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting (111899 Views)

Nigeria Ambassador, 58 Others On Surveillance For Ebola Virus / Pls How Can I Gain My Weight Back / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi dearie @baby, am fine oooo. I eat fibre, little carbohydrate, scarcly take fatty foods. I eat little at a time! I av worked on my portion size, I eat in d morning, den healthy snacks during d day. Like today, I took white rice and vegetable, d vegetable was more dan d rice, den plenty water. Attimes I take akara and water in d morning, it makes me full half day, den cracker biscuit @ lunch, den apple or water at night. I don't starve myself @ll. Mayb I will log in my typical daily meals every day, aby?
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by baby6: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2013
Do you eat out or u cook the vegetable?
If u cook, Ow do u preserve the vegetable, heard if u put vegetable in the freezer then all the nutrient is gone,
Come to look at your food log, u practically eat nothing,
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
winkLol I eat o @ baby, I ate moimoi, fish and small rice. Drank a lot of water in d afternoon, dint take breakfast cos I was very busy. Stil thinking of what to take for dinner . I cook my meals most time , me I preserve my veggies in d fridge o. I wudnt be taking breakfast until further notice winkfor sum rizons. Ideally I take cereal in d morning, or akara.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
002, I salute your dedication, you're really trying. Its not easy to change an entire lifestyle that you've been used to for years. Good thing you're seeing results smiley.

@theolar
115kg is a lot for a female. If you're 6ft or more, then majority of the weight is in your bones. Just work on achieving the dress size you want and don't worry about what the scale says. 20kg is a lot to lose but very achievable.
@all
Did you binge on foods over the holidays? A lot of of people do gain weight over the hols, nothing to feel guilty about, just work harder on your diet and workouts and you'll reach your goal.
Don't stop posting on your weightloss journey so as to inspire the whole lot of us. Seriously rooting for you gals smiley.

1 Like

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
thanks dearie
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lonely here, were r my nairaland friends
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2013
hey babes, howdy? Happy new week.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2013
Julesbloom: hey babes, howdy? Happy new week.
am fine dearie , any progress?. For me am very much intact no weight gain.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2013
002: am fine dearie , any progress?. For me am very much intact no weight gain.
no progress oo, stil 85kg.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Happy new year friends. Hope you had a great year-end vacation and rest. May the New year bring you greater exploits and rest.

One key thing you cannot ignore this year is your health (spiritual and physical). What is the essence of all your achievements if they cannot be enjoyed it in good health. One sure way to ensure that; is information, and a correct one for that matter. Have a look of the attachment for details.

Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi all, am kinda confused here, which is better digital or manual scale. My manual scale keeps giving me 61.5kg while digital is 63kg. I used a big industrial scale and its d same wif my manual. What do u guys think?
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hanhan were is evrybody na ?!!!!!
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by baby6: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
@002, I don't know about manual scale, why not google it.
As for me hit the gym finally, hope to shed baby fat in one month cool
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks dearie, hitting f gymn is ok
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by voucher(f): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
smileyGood Evening House..errmm I tink I wuld love to be part of this.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2013
U are welcome voucher, we av decided to live healthily, welcome on board, what's ur weight now and ur target.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by voucher(f): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
002: U are welcome voucher, we av decided to live healthily, welcome on board, what's ur weight now and ur target.
tnx,I weigh 80,5ft 8inches tall..my target is 65.I need to reduce my hips!
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks dearie for joining, u need to work on portion size and den exercise too, I skip @ times, it helps with thighs.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2013
:DYipee am 60kg now, it was 59kg before food. Yipee can't shout, feels good to have lost 15kg. Patience and determination,at list getting to almost 6months now. Did I hear anyone say its difficult to do??, I will say NO, just start. Read my story and be inspayad
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by ecolime(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2013
I've started developing big tummy since I started serving. I used to be 70kg back in school but am almost 82kg now. I don't eat much and I neither drink nor smoke. I tried sit-ups and skipping of dinner but none of them worked for me. I'm so confused. I'm 5.7" tall and still look healthy but I don't wanna be out of shape in the nearest future. Please help me out because my growing belly and increasing weight is giving me cause for worries.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
Welcome ecolime, for tommy, what has helped me thus far is dt I consume little portion at a time, if I eat late which happens rarely, I don't eat heavy meals or consume pasta or starchy meals. From my little experience , cos my tommy started increasing at a point, eat lots of fibre, vegetables and avoid meal after 7pm. And don't sleep immediately after meal. In summary, don't eat late night, avoid heavy starchy meals all together, avoid pastries. Eat healthy snacks like cashew nuts wen u feel hungry @ nite, take a lot of fruits like cocumber,watermelon,apple, fish, beans,ofada rice,and so on. If u start with this am sure u will see a lot of diff, den sit ups will now be an added advantage. Cos exercise without food control is a waste of time to me. I hope I tried small, am a learner too.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by ecolime(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Waohhh.. I don't eat dinner beyond 7pm and I work late into the night. I think my undoing is eating starchy foods. The problem however is that foods like rice, yam, bread, cassava and yam flour are the main Nigerian staple foods. I eat them a lot due to Nigerian factors (cost, accessibility and availability)
I'm more than ready to leave them all but it seems there are no alternatives to them apart from beans. I will also start taking lots of fruits just as you've adviced. Is it possible for me to live entirely on just beans and fruits? This is really scary oo. What do you also think about taking light foods such as pap and oats?
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by steadee: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
The best place to look for effective fat loss programs is on the internet because there are countless numbers of diet programs out there to suit your weight loss needs.

However, Nigerians find it hard to access certain food items in most of the foreign recipes provided online.This is why fatlossng is so amazing! On that http://wheretobuycapsiplexonline.com,you will get access to free weight loss information "specifically for NIGERIANS" and how to achieve fast weight loss using delicious Nigerian recipes without starving yourself.

Believe me, you don't want to miss this - your own weight loss story would be next wink
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
hi all , any improvements
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jesu! Don't kill yourself oh! What's ur plan? 50?

shocked
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=Vikin]Jesu! Don't kill yourself oh! What's ur plan?. Lol am a redeemer and we r fasting so dat has contributed to the weight loss jor. Buh am nt going less than this.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=002][/quote]
Good to know, always check with your BMI. You did it! Try and maintain it . Congrats smiley
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks dear, were r al my fwends
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by tishat(f): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Thankgod I discovered my tea,wighed 76kg after birth and started my tea(dnt bosom feed)went for my baby's 6wks immunization nd checked my weight,it was 66kg!I wear everything I use to wear b4 pregnancy!
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
tishat: Thankgod I discovered my tea,wighed 76kg after birth and started my tea(dnt bosom feed)went for my baby's 6wks immunization nd checked my weight,it was 66kg!I wear everything I use to wear b4 pregnancy!

What tea is that, I weigh 75kg now after birth. Baby is just 5 days, normal weight is 65 kg. are you saying you lost 10 kg in six weeks shocked.

For me, that's a lot, I take my time..4months is fine for me to go back to my former weight cos I will be doing exclusive breast feeding for 3 months.
Re: My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2013
002 is back, sorry av been damn busy, weigh 59kg as at lastnite, how is every body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.