Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany (14595 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Germany seems to be the new destination. undecided

So this is a confirmation we have no good hospitals in Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Osiris211: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn cool

boladez: May the blood of those Nigerians who cannot afford such immediate Medicare and the spirit of the dead who passed on in the Dana crash due to lack of quick response continue to haunt our politicians, may they continue to go to Germany and India for treatment until they run out of stolen monies and they shall pay with their lives and the lives of their family for not making this country good.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Humanbeans(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
boladez: May the blood of those Nigerians who cannot afford such immediate Medicare and the spirit of the dead who passed on in the Dana crash due to lack of quick response continue to haunt our politicians, may they continue to go to Germany and India for treatment until they run out of stolen monies and they shall pay with their lives and the lives of their family for not making this country good.

I'm almost tempted to say amen. But really why should we pity our politicians, when they don't care about us. Even the most basic of life's requirements are withheld from the people, while they ave everything to overflowing. I will not say they should live or die, but let God's will for their life's be done. Amen

1 Like

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
during a nap earlier this afternoon, i dreamt about the gov not making it and his deputy sworn in.

im not scared cos its only an afternoon dream.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
HQ: Germany seems to be the new destination. undecided

this is a confirmation that Dame was in Germany for treatment. yar adua was also in germany
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
overdrive: So what happens to the others. Tot they were five people in d aircraft?

@others are Inconsequential, do a proper check, u'll find out you're still in Nigeria where only the elites are regarded as human and given privileges
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by onyxo76(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
thought he was in a stable condition at national hospital so why fly him to germany? I tire for this govt o.. So what happens to his co passengers who are still at fmc yola don't they deserve to flown out as well? Na wah for this selective medical treatment.a law should be passed to stop all these law makers from travelling for simple ailments with tax payers money. So we no longer have orthopedic doctors who can fix a frature in this country? Abuse of power 101.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Etumgbe(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
is he still alive? my uncle is warming up to become the deputy governor of taraba
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by nikky5(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why will the govt fly the others?Are they VIPs?Democracy in Nigeria only recognizes VIPs.The life of the gov is more impt to the govt than others.I pray others survive.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by dareyking(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wishin hm quick recovery en da oda four peepz....
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by ThomasAnongu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:
I pray they bring back his decomposing body in a sealed coffin or the air ambulance conveying him be struck by thunderstorm sending everyone abode the craft into Atlantic ocean . Amen

wat a devilish mindset n wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by bishopclin(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Toba, Yar'Adua was nt in Germany bt Saudi Arabia. Cross-check ur records, pls
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by drnoel: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Aussie: Just got a tweet that the governor of Taraba State involved in a plane crash on Thursday has been flown to Germany for medical treatment just as many Nairalanders speculated. When will our medicare be up-graded without having to leave our shores for medical attention?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210270076.html

On the contrary our medical doctors can do wonders, if u worked in Nigeria you would know for sure. Its our leaders who don't trust our system cos of their irresponsible behaviour towards it. Isn't it accident wounds that he sustained. What else do they want to check that couldn't be done in national hospital. Don't we have MSCT and MRI there in Abuja. These equipments are all there.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Super1759: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
all these silly news self. So he had a fracture,that why he was tranfered to germany?
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by marabout(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
HQ: Germany seems to be the new destination. undecided

Actually Germany has been the destination for decades. Wiesbaden to be precise. That's where the HQ of Julius Berger is. JB handles the contract. Germans are very smart people. Naija elite spend millions of Dollars in the economy of that City yearly seeking medical care.
Imagine a provincial town like Asaba or Ado-Ekiti raking in such dough from some imbecilic foreigners.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by marabout(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
drnoel:

On the contrary our medical doctors can do wonders, if u worked in Nigeria you would know for sure. Its our leaders who don't trust our system cos of their irresponsible behaviour towards it. Isn't it accident wounds that he sustained. What else do they want to check that couldn't be done in national hospital. Don't we have MSCT and MRI there in Abuja. These equipments are all there.

MRI images have to be interpreted by a competent radiologist (not radiographer). Unless brain damage is not involved.
If just a fracture, of course an Ortho. Surgeon can do that.

Training in Naija these days is deficient as many of the brightest (future teachers) jet out and do wonders abroad.

No doubt that with adequate facilities, training, motivation/incentive Naija would be a destination for medical tourism.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nwunuken(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:
I pray they bring back his decomposing body in a sealed coffin or the air ambulance conveying him be struck by thunderstorm sending everyone abode the craft into Atlantic ocean . Amen

momo person

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by pedestal82(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:
I hate thieving politicians. imagine this ediot that rode Honda 1986 model to his swearing in, buying spacecraft while the whole state is more of a glorified squalor. angry

Let thy will be done, oh Lord.

It's time to pop something joor cool

Guy why the Beaf ? He was ur course mate, u got sworn in as pharmacist
2gether, he made money, got into politics, now u beafing. Imagine
Mentioning the type of car he used during his swearing in. Go find work joor!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by alphaconde(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
I was going to ask when a nigerian hospital acquired state of the art facilities to treat a state govenor especially one is a near death situation.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by betran65: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
HMmmm I neva knew people don't die in Germany oo,well on his way back he might have anoda plane crash n only him wldnt survive... Nonsense
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by dunmorris(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
VirtualNumbers: Discover How To Get Your Own Confirmed Direct USA/UK Phone & Fax Numbers Here In Nigeria Within 24 Hours; Make Unlimited Free Int’l Calls With Absolutely Zero Balance While You Send & Receive Fax Messages 100% Free Via Your Phone & Email…. Guaranteed!!!! -- Or You Pay Nothing!!! http://us-uk-virtualnigeria.tk
Pay Seun Now moderators Alert caught him
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by dunmorris(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
German doctores hope RSVP madam jonathan bèdy èt resèrvé govèrnør speçíæl treätmèñt hmm i am writn in German cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by drharry: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
what am i still doing in NIGERIA...im relocating my practice to Germany......
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Dee60: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
overdrive: So what happens to the others. Tot they were five people in d aircraft?

Exactly my thought. Our so called political leaders are no leaders at all. They have no sympathy for the common. That kind of silly thing will not happen among enlightened educated people.
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
bishopclin: @Toba, Yar'Adua was nt in Germany bt Saudi Arabia. Cross-check ur records, pls
eya. u want to tell history to a historian. he was always visiting German before he bacame the president. do u remember the words of OBJ during the PDP campaign in Ogun? 'umaru are u dey?' his laffing kekeke
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by vincent09(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Osiris.211:

you must be a...let that same thunder strike u down

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
may the planes of all politicians travelling out of the country for treatment of trivial health issues crash IJN. Amen
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
sarajevo: may the planes of all politicians travelling out of the country for treatment of trivial health issues crash IJN. Amen
why are u calling Jesus? mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Osiris211: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
What a retarrd.

pedestal82:
Guy why the Beaf ? He was ur course mate, u got sworn in as pharmacist
2gether, he made money, got into politics, now u beafing. Imagine
Mentioning the type of car he used during his swearing in. Go find work joor!
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Osiris211: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
May there be a tanker explosion in your household before next week, while they are all asleep.

vincent09: you must be a...let that same thunder strike u down
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Osiris211: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
Amen cool

sarajevo: may the planes of all politicians travelling out of the country for treatment of trivial health issues crash IJN. Amen
Re: Gov. Suntai Of Taraba Flown To Germany by Osiris211: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
So fuccking what? my opinion and NOT yours!.

Thomas Anongu: wat a devilish mindset n wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials / Dino Melaye Accuses APC Of Trying To Compromise Election In Ogori (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.