Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry (22313 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Meristem: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Trust me not to b politically correct on this one...there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.1. Its usually by mutual conscent. if not the lady can take a hike
2.with what many women r doing with their bodies b4 marriage deze dayz eh, I dont blame anyone for choosing to do that.
3.the cases cited here were very subjective n the scenarios were painted to take a cheap shot at the men, winning cheap sympathy for the women as usual. if u want us to xray dis topic, paint a BALANCED SCENARIO.Dont ask me what i mean. you already know!
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Ollyfad(f): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
wat abt a case of d man wantin d spouse to get pregnant b4 he completes d marriage ryt afta deir intro. which she did, along d lyn tins got soured as d guy startd dating oda gals denyin d patanity of d unborn wich is klia 2 evribodi, now d marriage ceremoni is pendin due 2 financial constraints wich d man stil blames d woman 4.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by ITbomb(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ollyfad: wat abt a case of d man wantin d spouse to get pregnant b4 he completes d marriage ryt afta deir intro. which she did, along d lyn tins got soured as d guy startd dating oda gals denyin d patanity of d unborn wich is klia 2 evribodi, now d marriage ceremoni is pendin due 2 financial constraints wich d man stil blames d woman 4.
Nobody is saying u should get pregnant for a man who wants to marry u in 6 months time.
U have to be absolutely sure that there a plan and a schedule for at most 2 months.
Unless him village people dey pursue am , I don't see how things can change so drastically that he can't afford even funds for Introductions.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by Abbycrown(f): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2012
Some men can be funny, while some ladies can be dramatic. Even if a man wants to use you as 'test run', you shouldn't stoop so low as buying into such a barbaric idea. I wouldn't!

1 Like

Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by bjcole(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ujujoan:
EXACTLY!

I think the change needs to come from the women. If women can only stand thrie ground, men won't have to kick them around
women stand their ground on what, sex or pregnancy. I dnt why ladies just cant reason. Girls start sexual life as early as Jss with numerous D&C, & someone will now bear d consequence. Who can boast of tear rubber wife now, we only make do with 10th or 20th hand. Some ladies ve had over 50 sex patners. Its just unfortunate.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by bjcole(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=Teemah Fashion][/quote] @ teema fashion gud 4 u o, but 1 out of 1million is more like non existing. There s no diff. betwn abortion & using Cds & pills 2 ward it off. D questions s why cant u ladies close ur legs. I was 25 & out of skool wen i had d 1st sex, i really wanted 2 stay til marriage, even though girls were making me look like i m impotent. D girl i did with 1st insisted dat it is d sign f luv & wat after, she left becos i cudnt do it 2 her taste. SEX S NT A SIGN F LUV.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Now some people on Nairaland have swore up and down that people need to respect other people's cultures. We can't pick and choose which cultures we will embrace or analyze without accepting ALL CULTURES. I have seen people promote their cultures and ideologies....people had better accept it or they wouldn't be considered ignorant.

What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander. What if that is their family's culture that the girl prove her fertility? It may not be something that YOU would do but there is a big world out there that is larger than Nigeria, Africa, and America.

I am sure many of youse think your culture is normal and sane....so do other people. It is the girl's choice if she wants to be with a dude that test her fertility if she loves him then let her deal with him...we don't have to deal with him personally.

People need to stop that flip flopping.
Re: Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry by shizzle11(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2012
hollandis: 1.So many girls take contraceptive and do D and C
2.They lie to their man that it never happened
3.The causes of miscarriage these days is attributed to many factors ,playing with ur womb viz a viz D and C ,pills is one of the many factors
4.the statement is faulty "I think it shold read-Women that wants to get pregnant before their man can marry them"
5.The only men that have that attitude are men who are suspicious of their wives
6.women can make themselves suspect in many ways
7.Any man who doesn't have sex with a girl (against the biblical and popular bed undefiled and abstinence stuff) is just wasting his time because she is having sex with another guy
8.The only girls that are not in the number (7) category above are virgins
9.If you don't agree with any or all of the above PLS HUG A TRANSFORMER

XOXO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.