Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) (3047 Views)

Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On / Chatered Institute Of Broking Lectures. / Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by ayomi2003: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2008
I want the nairaland users with vital information about ICEN to brief me about it. I want to know about its genuineness ant its universal acceptability in the labour market like ICAN. I want to know if it is highly recognised now in Nigeria. Somebody help me before I jump into it.
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by ishmael(m): 7:29am On Jan 28, 2008
look before you jump o.
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by harios: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2008
Young man , there is always a Start of everything on earth, if the first graduates, that attended the university of Ibadan,where very doubtful,wheather the school is real, they would have not been graduates. you better head up to the ICEN head office or Area office and find out. there are Priviledges of been a Pioneer member of an association or anything .
remember in life Great man , don't follow people way, rather they take the risk and people follow them.
the same thing happened , when the Nigerian Institute of Management-chartered , Started there Proficiency Certfication and Membership through the NYSC , scheme . Alot of people are getting to Regret for not starting initially with them.

All the best man

Henry
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by ayomi2003: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2008
harios, thank you so much for your encouraging words. Any nairanland user that is still in possession of the above information can disseminate for me. Thank you all.
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by marosky(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
this is rubbish.it is nonsense.if u want to be an economists go 2 d university.economics cannot be professionalized it is senseless.do not be deceived.
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by Ladileye: 3:53pm On May 23, 2009
ICEN is a fraudulent organization without any legal backing. Check this out: It is not recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education. It is being run by two blood brothers neither of who has University entry qualification talk less of having a university degree. Try to get access to suit No. FHC/CS/989/2003 and the judgement delivered on 19th March, 2004
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
I am an Associate Member of ICEN, I am what I am today because ICEN has turn my life round through Seminars, workshops, Symposium I will ever be grateful to ICEN

Paul James, ACE
Onitsha
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2009
We Nigerian abroad that holds ICEN certificate always have upper hand over other thanks to ICEN but ICEN should try and organize a forum that will involve both home & aboard members to rob minds together at least our phone numbers are available with ICEN.

Abiodun Olaniyan, ACE
International Islamic University Malaysia
( Dept. of Applied Economics)
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
What I am hearing about ICEN & one other today is not good at all, but Dr Ogunleye who is a University don as turned to be University slowpoke simply because he was among those who interviewed me and encouraged me to join ICEN, he even to me that they formed this body together and he is the current President I as at that time 2002 I paid my registration fee to him directly, why now turn round to fight ICEN that fed you are hungry, cant you see ICAN & ANAN?.

A.K OLOWOLAYEMO, ACE
AKURE, ONDO STATE.
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
I really want to appreciate ICEN for given me the cutting edge in professional career

Kenneth Njoku , ACE
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
I never know about ICEN until a friend told me , she has been promoted based on her membership of the institute , she encourage me to join which I reluctantly did when the promotoin came out in my company , I was among those promoted.

Ngozi Ochi, ACE
Anambra
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by easynet: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
Kudos to ICEN the last training you people organized on budget control was so educative . It has really broad on my knowledge in budgetting and Implementation.

G.B. ESTHER, ACE
Abuja
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by ogecynthia: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
if it is real & recognised, why is that fidelity bank refuses to give me job with it & asking for ICAN either. Beside being an institute that was newly established that people has not gotten job with, why is that the managment are placing the seminer price too high. A lot of people are interested to join & we want to learn more.

Thanks Cynthia ACE
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by pecu5: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Good day good people,

Please can anybody help me with ICEN address
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by ogecynthia: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
this is for pecu5, if u ar in Lagos please go to Ogba at Ikeja opposit WAEC office beside FCMB wall you will see their office.

Thanks Cynthia ACE
Re: Institute Of Chatered Economist Of Nigeria (icen) by mekolie(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2010
this for those that are wasting there time spoiling or damaging the image of ICEN, i will advice you to use your time wisely, because ICEN as come to stay. instead of you sujesting better way to improve the institute, you instead killing it. shocked grin wink

OKolie Sunday ACE

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UNN!!!!!!!!! / Info About Ndu Direct Entry / Nairaland Chemistry Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.