Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Paul Play Dairo? (18700 Views)

Please Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Paul Play Dairo’s Free Gospel Music Project (download For Free) / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Ndoz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
When Paul Play stormed the music scene with a resurrected version of his father’s Mo So Rire in 1999, everyone knew a star had been born and then he hit usagain and again the following year with hit single’s Angel of my life, Forever, You and me and his career shot for the skies, the rest you know is history.

But for long now, Paul Play has been missing in action. His illness being the number one reason that has sent him into a long hiatus and now Paul Play Dairo may have merged with history itself.

In an interview he granted a reporter early this year, Paul Play thankfully jumped back into our consciousness. In that interview, he admitted his disappearance; blaming it rightly on an illness that almost wiped his name cleanoff the slate of music or perhaps this very world. He said he had been taking time to recuperate and was now set to launch a new album which would be in limited supply as it was going to be an ”expensive” album… (just like 2face’s)

That interview is now more than six months old and music fans as they are known world wide have really short memory.

So on Star Search this week, we ask : Where is Paul Play Dairo? And we also ask you our readers to tackle this question: why do our celebrities who once had it big in music eventually fade away?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/star-search-where-is-paul-play-dairo/

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by shadrach77: 1:37am On Oct 28, 2012
i hope the moderators pick this up and put it on the front page. I have been pondering on this question
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Ariyke: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by coolegbo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
I am... PAUL IK DAIRO... Watch out 4 my new album titled ' i am... Nebuchadnezzar IV' lolz
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by bobofati(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
I hav being asking everyone this question too. front page plsssssss.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by abysirius(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Honestly Paul Play is one of the real things that we have in Nigeria Hip hop stuff. He is cool with a good voice and nice lyrics. He is a real star and not all these school boyz that now sing trash called music. Hope and pray is fine and can bounce back soon.

Even Styl-Plus, I'm still wondering what has happened with these dudes. Stay alive, runaway, olufunmi and even call my name are all good stuffs that I cannot 4get so soon. There are really many of them. Slam, another nice musician... Really miss dem.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by deolub: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Paul Play...he is one of the few artist I respect in this country...he is really talented...still play some of his songs almost everyday...my favorite (You and Me) I love paul play...can't wait for his new album...May God almighty perfect his healing in Jesus Name....#StandUpBro...no time

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Gen2jaynee: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
QUESTION:- where is paul play Diaro
ANSWER:- He went to church
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Ejine(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Obiora Obiwon reminds me so much of this guy.
They should do a collabo one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
I really miss this guy.
Ma so rire o, eleda mi modupe o...that was once my best song.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by MaxMoney(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lost in a forest.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Jyde89: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
As life is a stage according to William Shakespear, so also is the music industry; i hope and pray he isn't batteling another ailement, and if he isn't i think he just could'nt stand the heat put up by the young lad's in the music industry. But i wish him all the best of luck, in me he still has a fan.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
whilst i was in church couple of hrs ago, i thought about the chap cos i took an interlude with my keyboard 'mo so rire o, eleda mi modupe o'

I heard from a renowed Journalist sometimes ago that Paul has cancer and was in South Africa for treatment.

The write up above also confirmed a sickness.

May be he's battling the cancer.

May God help him
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Kassidy90(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Here I am! Why are u looking 4 me?
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Ibangap(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
If u ask me.. Na who i go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
I was in a meeting with Seun and my moderators. Now what do ya want from me?
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
*singing*
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

Ok seriously, who lives in lagos? Make e go check am for his house.. Just ask around, person go show u.. cool
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Searching for Paul Play Dairo .......................................................................................................................
Found in Nigerian music archives
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by gudnex22(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pual play don finish him song so he wan take time look 4 him father song and remix them.
. But in case you are still looking 4 him he is in my backyard.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by ceejay80s(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
aze: I was in a meeting with Seun and my moderators. Now what do ya want from me?
see as e dey talk as if nairaland na oil company

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
I heard he used his whole life savings to bet on Barcelona to beat Chelsea last season embarassed
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by dridowu: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Who is Paul Play ?
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by ceejay80s(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
@topic, una say google na babalawo, find the guy for google

1 Like

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
He went to london to see the Queen.
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Super1759: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
he changed his name to paul PAUSE dairo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by RedLight1: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
dridowu: Who is Paul Play ?

vice president islamabad

google is ur friend mate.. its free and filled with knowledge grin
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
him qo shit 4 aso rock
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by shadrach77: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Thanks Mukina for putting this on the front page though it seem few undesirable elements have been commenting. People talk about "Mo Sori Ire" but his song "Gbemileke" is one of the most inspirational songs I have ever heard. Personally, I think he is been attacked spiritually by some folks in the music industry who see him as a threat and he has lost the drive for music. I hope the words of his song "Gbemileke" comes true for him embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by MeGaStReEt: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Retired
Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by freecocoa(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ejiné: Obiora Obiwon reminds me so much of this guy.
They should do a collabo one of these days.
Them dey talk say we no know where the guy dey, you come dey talk of collabo, you no go wait make we know whether him still dey planet earth first.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Paul Play Dairo? by Kemy11(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
He was kidnapped by me and i wont release him until his ppl finish paying the ransom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Album Download: 2face – “the Ascension” / Legal Action Will Be Initiated Against K-solo -Naira Marley's Media Team / Picture Of B-red Davido And Shina Rambo While They Are Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.