Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (72901 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Uchenna42(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
All these garri mungus self.....smh
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
nous:

Same here. I love praise and worship in Nigeria- the local songs and the traditional beats. I am really missing it.

True. There was this time I visited, that was when this Igbo/English gospel song was reigning

You are the God of surprises

You are the God of impossiblity oooo

You are the God of favour, favour......

Cheiii, first day I heard that song was when I heard her sing it life in my church then, Ol'boy see dance grin cheesy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by caesaraba(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
So wetin come happen? Make we fly or cry? #missed call
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ayobase(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thats me doing mine...who no sabi!

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
lollolxx
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
ayobase: Thats me doing mine...who no sabi!
carry on jare...loool

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Ganys: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sallah never finish
Go comot the Clothe nah!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by tope3x(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
REMOVE THIS FROM THE FRONT PAGE NOW, BEFORE I DO THAT THING....SHOULD WE START DANCING COZ HE DANCED AZONTO OR WHAT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by DrWhizy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
ahhh!! Even aboki dey dance azonto? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by buchibabe: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
jennykadry:

True. There was this time I visited, that was when this Igbo/English gospel song was reigning

You are the God of surprises

You are the God of impossiblity oooo

You are the God of favour, favour......

Cheiii, first day I heard that song was when I heard her sing it life in my church then, Ol'boy see dance grin cheesy

Dat song is by Chinyere udoma
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe:

Lol. Make I bring groundnut?

Abeg bring jare!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by adultebony(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
martyns303: Some1 correct me but is there not a place in the Bible where it says King David was dancing and praising God so much so that his clothes starts falling off still he doesn't care, and the Daughter of Saul dispise David in her HEART, and she was Barren for the rest of her life? Miss poster be careful let not ur case be like that of Saul's Daughter. She did it in her heart, urs is even done openly, one can only imagine. My 2 cent.

GBAM!!! @OP and Moderator please take note.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by MAYOWAAK: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
I would rather have a 100 who can create Hollywood and control the culture of the entire world than a 75000 Sunday - Sunday tongue speaking dancing folks who would be controlled by the 100 from monday to saturday(It is even amazing that there dance steps is controlled by the 100) selah
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by UyiIredia(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Adanyebe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Azonto is Infectious.... Sure he has been youtubing all those bitches to have learnt the dance steps!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by hentech911: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Only fools will post this kind of thread here. This post is just to fool the readers, pls dont be fooled by this.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by tucker12(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]

I agree!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by whosefault(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]
my brother, everybody get their opinion about someone. you no see the way them dey insult Jonathan? abi you no dey read the post?
People will always say their views that would not change the person in question. Jesus was crucified for nothing... have they done same to bishop?
God almighty knows his people.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by EmmaTay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=53pt]ABI OOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by twentycent(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Double Mscheeeeeeeww!! #joins to drink garri#

Tripple Mscheeeeeew!!! #joins to drink garri including groundnut#

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by SisiKill1: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Okay hell must have frozen over because I can't believe I am about to defend Bishop Oyedepo.... undecided

@ Topic
How many of you can honestly say they won't throw all caution in the wind and dance like their is no tomorrow if you get the chance to build not one, not two but three....THREE mega universities with other people's money?

Keep in mind this is not a loan oh and it is not a collective investment type thingy where you are gonna have to share the profit. Everything coming in is all yours....100% yours and to top it all, the people whose money it you are using are ready to defend you with their lives...Come now! Can it getter than that??

So please, please, please....Let the man dance, dance and daaaaaance. I would too if I had a herd of sheeples.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Decapo: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
Mscheeeeeww!!!! Continues drinkn garri
Sugar no dey d garri na
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by idowuswap: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why igbo dey behave senseless in our society like this u can never see yoruba involve in bad things na so igbos plenty 4 prison well na their house.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by churchillfrank(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
mynaija123: only the video would proove it.
supported
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by DrWhizy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
idowuswap: Why igbo dey behave senseless in our society like this u can never see yoruba involve in bad things na so igbos plenty 4 prison well na their house.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by kpozite(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan: I came into the thread...I saw the picture...but I was disappointed because he wasn't actually dancing azonto. undecided
suppose he did what is wrong in that. the man is obviously praising his God.
This thread is a result of joblessness of the poster
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Azonto. . .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Rastamann: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
He is simply dancing for the Lord.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by pastormustwacc: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
@OP, you don-dey-madt o. This is outright rubbish! better start asking God for forgiveness. Why art thou trying to lead people into sin?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ifihearam: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
BUT NA WA FOR UNA HERE OOO
IF HE BUILDS UNIVERSITY YOU WILL TALK
IF HE BUYS AIRCRAFT, YOU WILL COMPLAIN
IF HE SLAPS A WITCH OR WIZARD,YOU WILL ALL PROTEST
NOW HE IS DANCING JEJELI TO HIS GOD WHO BLESSES HIM,YOU ARE STILL TALKING
SHUOOO
MAY GOD PUNISH THOSE OF YOU TALKING BAD OF HIM FOR DANCING TO GOD
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO SAUL'S DAUGHTER BEFALL YOU
RUBBISH
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
Mscheeeeeeeww!! #Off to watch Danger Mouse#
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ozodimgba(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo dis, dat and de other one, amebo una no dey tire? I thought this man wan recover frm the latest scam matter, na im una nack am this latest akpako. Una no get job shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.